Sonya Curry Filing For Divorce From Dell Curry After Being Married For 33 Years



Steph Curry’s Mother Reveals She Aborted One Child, Almost Aborted NBA Star Son: ‘God Had A Plan For That Child’
"... I didn't wanna make that decision again."

By Amanda Prestigiacomo
May 19, 2022 DailyWire.com


Reenactment of Sonya Curry's aborted child....

6fd6151038c7cd526e2a2a1ab46b39e5.jpg
 


Steph Curry’s Mother Reveals She Aborted One Child, Almost Aborted NBA Star Son: ‘God Had A Plan For That Child’
"... I didn't wanna make that decision again."

By Amanda Prestigiacomo
May 19, 2022 DailyWire.com



Damn, and we thought her first son was the best shooter ever!

Seth’s a great shooter, Steph’s the greatest shooter ever.

She killed Steffon who would NEVER MISSED A SHOT!

shock-shocked.gif
 


Steph Curry’s Mother Reveals She Aborted One Child, Almost Aborted NBA Star Son: ‘God Had A Plan For That Child’
"... I didn't wanna make that decision again."

By Amanda Prestigiacomo
May 19, 2022 DailyWire.com


Didn’t she and Dell have a shotgun wedding?

This answers a lot of questions. Dell must’ve known back then, wifed her up only to for a Billy bob to bend her over, causing a divorce?
 


Steph Curry’s Mother Reveals She Aborted One Child, Almost Aborted NBA Star Son: ‘God Had A Plan For That Child’
"... I didn't wanna make that decision again."

By Amanda Prestigiacomo
May 19, 2022 DailyWire.com



Man some shit needs to just go to the grave with you. Why did she think we needed to know this?:smh: Marry the man, fuck and suck him he gives you a good life but yo hoeass don’t want his seeds? Really? Bitches like this. Guess she wants her 5 mins like Stephs wife.
 
Man, you sound like me. :lol:

I watch people like I watch the weather. The weather makes waaaaaay more sense though.


Man, social media, the internet and attention are a trip! I have got HS classmates still documenting their every move(s) on FB and IG. Keep in mind they graduated high school nearly 25 years ago and are not monetizing social media or an OnlyFans. Just choosing to share every mundane move they make. It’s an illness, for real.
 
Back
Top