Sonya Curry Filing For Divorce From Dell Curry After Being Married For 33 Years

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member

So they all went to VA Tech; 33 years later she’s with ole boy; suffice to say he likely piped back in college, they “stayed in touch” all these years as they were all friends; at the first moment of trouble the CACrusader was there to save the day. Man likely ate in Dell Curry’s house, drank his liquor, smoked his cigars; all the while he was plottin’ and pippin’ his old lady. People ain’t shit.

Last edited:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So they all went to VA Tech; 33 years later she’s with ole boy; suffice to say he likely piped back in college, they “stayed in touch” all these years as they were all friends; at the first moment of trouble the CACcrusader was there to save the day. Man likely ate in Dell Curry’s house, drank his liquor, smoked his cigars; all the while he was plottin’ and pippin’ his old lady. People ain’t shit.
If you look at Steph’s brow and eyes and at the football-faced Cac, same bone structure. :smh: And on top off all you stated, if she been cheating with the same dude 33 years no conform was being worn. So that means she was with ol boy and Dell on the same day sometimes.:puke: I fucked many married women and they all say their man never touches em or it’s been weeks so you eat the pussy. She was cross contaminating them fools.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Sonya is an attractive milf, she cant lose.
That is not how the minds of women operate. She can be under a man taking
a pounding, but in her mind, she will still be hoping that he is not with some
other woman. Women have a selfish mindset. Also, everyone of them has her
own insecurities, even if she is the one everyone exalts everyday. They are all
always insecure about whaever it is they do not have. Sonya no longer has any
youth, and would be sensitive to younger girlfriend for Dell. She does not have
a booty, and for as long as Dell never said anything about it, she was content.
However, if she ever sees him with a big booty woman, she will immediately
start asking herself whether she herself is inadequate in that way.

Fuck Sonya. A thing Dell can not do is to try and get her back, or to try and
feel sorry for himself. He did the right thing by kicking her ass out. There is no
saving this marriage. Let her ass go.

The worst thing Dell can do is to get a white woman, because, in doing that he
will be reaffirming what is evidently the pervading mentality in that clan- ie, that
the whiter the better. In that regard, Sonya would be kind of validated in feeling
that she conferred value to Dell's life since she is almost white herself.

Last edited:

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
That is not how the minds of women operate. She can be under a man taking
a pounding, but in her mind, she will still be hoping that he is not with some
other woman. Women have a selfish mindset. Also, everyone of them has her
own insecurities, even if she is the one everyone exalts everyday. They are all
always insecure about whaever it is they do not have. This one no long has any
youth, and would be sensitive to younger girlfriend for dell. She does not have
a booty, and for as long as Dell never said anything about it, she was content.
However, if she ever sees him with a big booty woman, she will immediately
start asking herself whether she is herself is inadequate in that way.

Fuck Sonya. The worst thing Dell can do is to try and get her back, or to try and
feel sorry for himself. He did the right thing by kicking her ass out. There is no
saving this marriage. Let her ass go. Move on and get a young big black woman.
The worst thing Dell can do is to get a white woman, because, in doing that he
will be reaffirming what is evidently the pervading mentality in that clan- ie, that
the whiter the better. In that regard, Sonya is kind of validated in feeling that she
conferred value to Dell's life since she is almost white herself.

So women are hived minded and they all think the same? If women are so predictable why havent men like yourself mastered them?

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
So women are hived minded and they all think the same? If women are so predictable why havent men like yourself mastered them?
We know enough about women. All those who want women have them,
but all men who have women do not always have all the things women
want, especially in material ways.

The vast majority of the problems between women and men are related
to money.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
If you look at Steph’s brow and eyes and at the football-faced Cac, same bone structure. :smh: And on top off all you stated, if she been cheating with the same dude 33 years no conform was being worn. So that means she was with ol boy and Dell on the same day sometimes.:puke: I fucked many married women and they all say their man never touches em or it’s been weeks so you eat the pussy. She was cross contaminating them fools.
Steph looks like Dell

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
He doesn’t. His brother does. Spitting image. Steph looks like the white guy.
He does look like Dell, just not as much as Seth does. If he was
part white, he would have that funny hair white people have,
given how already so miscegenated his mother is.

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
BidenLaughingHAO.gif

anchorman

Star
Registered
Did the dude above really just post the same vid that's been posted a dozen times as if it was new?

Dude, it's a 7 page thread, Dude!!! I don't got time all the time to search for duplicates, Dude!!! C'mon Dude cut me some slack dude.

I'm out Dude!!!

Ad_on_is

BANNED
Registered
Dude, it's a 7 page thread, Dude!!! I don't got time all the time to search for duplicates, Dude!!! C'mon Dude cut me some slack dude.

I'm out Dude!!!
Niggas be killing me with that bitching about reposts. As if everyone here got’z no ho’s and no gigs where we have all day to scour each thread to make sure we don’t repost to prevent niggas from melting down. FOH.