Official Boxing Thread

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is probably the best you can get for now if you don't have a DAZN account

You can drop that YouTube link here and convert it to .MP4 and download it to your hardrive.

Thanks fam, appreciate it :cool:
Yeah I just noticed that vid on youtube as well, LOL

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
"Tony Yoka vs. Agit Kabayel: EBU Set Purse Bid Deadline on May 16.
Yoka must of course first get past Martin Bakole - a fight that takes place May 14 in Paris."

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"Tony Yoka vs. Agit Kabayel: EBU Set Purse Bid Deadline on May 16.
Yoka must of course first get past Martin Bakole - a fight that takes place May 14 in Paris."
I got Tony Yoka in this fight.

I bet against him in his last fight against the Rugby dude only because I found a video of him getting KO'd in sparring. I let my emotions get the best of me and not look at that fight on an analytical frame of mind cause he outsized the guy by every metric there is. He clearly had all the advantages. Moral to the story: Once you take da 'Cliff's money, he is not betting against you again. lol

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
You bet on Milas? Yoka def the favorite here but i guess theres the risk of Bakole catching him, Bakole should be motivated given that this 400k Euros purse is his career high

I got Tony Yoka in this fight.

I bet against him in his last fight against the Rugby dude only because I found a video of him getting KO'd in sparring. I let my emotions get the best of me and not look at that fight on an analytical frame of mind cause he outsized the guy by every metric there is. He clearly had all the advantages. Moral to the story: Once you take da 'Cliff's money, he is not betting against you again. lol

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You bet on Milas? Yoka def the favorite here but i guess theres the risk of Bakole catching him, Bakole should be motivated given that this 400k Euros purse is his career high
You know what, I had to go back and look at that. It was Paul Gallen who I picked to beat Justin Huni. lol

Tony Yoka and Justin Huni favor each other, so I immediately thought that was the dude who I saw got KO'd in sparring.

But Gallen was a bum anyway. I ignored the warning signs.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let's go Castano! :furious:
Man let that hate go and ride for your fellow Texan, your fellow coutryman? :lol:

Man them Argentinians racist as fuck. The fact that Canelo hopped on Brians nuts immediately after the last fight makes me want Charlo to knock him out even more. Especially after that asswhoopin from last weekend and Shakur whopped his brother in camp, them essé starving for a moral victory :lol:

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
I'm pulling for Charlo to win the rematch but not gonna lie i think the 1st fight was 7-5 for Castano on my card if i had to call it, def coulda seen it 6-6 like it was officially tho

gman4gov

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If Charlo want to scrap, Castano gonna get him out in the mid or late rounds. Charlo wins this with his boxing and movement.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Floyd Mayweather's exhibition fight with Don Moore in Dubai is OFF. It has been forced to cancel at the last minute due to the death of UAE President Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, which has prompted the country to announce a three-day suspension of work.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Floyd Mayweather's exhibition fight with Don Moore in Dubai is OFF. It has been forced to cancel at the last minute due to the death of UAE President Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, which has prompted the country to announce a three-day suspension of work.
Damn is that the official word? I saw Sarah Fina's story 6 hours ago saying the fight got cancelled but nothing on Floyd's social media yet.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sergey Kovalev 196.5 vs. Tervel Pulev 197.5

Kubrat Pulev 248.5 vs. Jerry Forrest 233
Gone head and get you a three-way parlay with Zuro KO, T. Pulev KO and Tony Yoka KO. You can even throw in Ennis KO in there too.

Thank your boy later :cool:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you think Kovalev getting stopped tonight?
bruh....

Kovalev hasn't fought in almost 3 years, he should've gotten stopped by Yarde, took a dive against Canelo, finally off his PED ban and decides to go up to Cruiserweight for the first time?

That ain't a good sign. I think he's signing up for a check. What do you think he been doing for the past 30 months to get him ready for cruiserweight. You think he gained all them pounds by staying in the gym or getting pissy drunk on vodka?

This fight is a recipe for disaster in my opinion. The odds say its a 50-50 fight and rightfully so but I'm thinking it ain't going the distance. I'm taking the natural younger cruiserweight :yes:

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Kovalev is 39 so he falls a lil short of your 40+ old nigga theory but then again he sweats vodka, hmm

bruh....

Kovalev hasn't fought in almost 3 years, he should've gotten stopped by Yarde, took a dive against Canelo, finally off his PED ban and decides to go up to Cruiserweight for the first time?

That ain't a good sign. I think he's signing up for a check. What do you think he been doing for the past 30 months to get him ready for cruiserweight. You think he gained all them pounds by staying in the gym or getting pissy drunk on vodka?

This fight is a recipe for disaster in my opinion. The odds say its a 50-50 fight and rightfully so but I'm thinking it ain't going the distance. I'm taking the natural younger cruiserweight :yes: