PlayStation ® PS5

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are yall running games off of that external?
Nah, I have that HD in 2TB and only use it to store my PS4 & PS5 games(I'm not playing), photos, and vid clips... I plan to get the internal SSD to run my PS4&5 games, but I still have a lil over 250gigs remaining on my PS5... Running games from that HDD hard drive you won't get the speed your suppose to regarding game loads and shit

jroc007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah, I have that HD in 2TB and only use it to store my PS4 & PS5 games(I'm not playing), photos, and vid clips... I plan to get the internal SSD to run my PS4&5 games, but I still have a lil over 250gigs remaining on my PS5... Running games from that HDD hard drive you won't get the speed your suppose to regarding game loads and shit
I just added a 1tb ssd drive a few days ago. The cost was about 140.00

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
That part. Teach me how to do that shit

That is a video game launcher called "Playnite" it is a program that PC gamers use to organize their games and give them a console-like interface.

The theme you are looking at is called "PS5-ish". There are also themes that mimic the Nintendo Switch, Xbox Series X and as well as other original themes that aren't inspired by any current console's interface.

I use Playnite to launch my PC games, Attract-Mode for NES, Retroarch for 8, 16, and 32-bit emulation, and Pegasus for GameBoy, Game Cube, Wii and Wii U.

crazycac50

Rising Star
Registered
I'm undecided of whether to go 1 or 2TB... Which brand did you go with?

I just got the 1TB Adata but I haven't gotten around to installing it yet. People gave Sony crap about their expanded storage method but owners are already reaping the rewards of non-proprietary drives. I know I cant get storage this cheap for my X.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
I'm undecided of whether to go 1 or 2TB... Which brand did you go with?

Go with the largest you can afford. Remember, you'll always need more space, not less in the future.

Right now Samsung has the consumer SSD game on lock. Their drives are consistently rated tops. SanDisk and Crucial are also excellent.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Thx bro. I got mine last week but I'm going to buy my nephew one because he got a full ride to Tenn State University. In the meantime though I'll troll Walmart, Sony (not with real account) twitter/IG and everyone else for the bullshit. But, mostly Sony. Sony can kiss my whole asshole for their bullshit. And yeah I know about the chip shortage but they had time to build and launch a space ship to the moon to mine for ore. No excuses. IDGAFFFFFF
Congratulations on your nephew. Great to hear. Jackson is very proud of him :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

vjTyst.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
That is a video game launcher called "Playnite" it is a program that PC gamers use to organize their games and give them a console-like interface.

The theme you are looking at is called "PS5-ish". There are also themes that mimic the Nintendo Switch, Xbox Series X and as well as other original themes that aren't inspired by any current console's interface.

I use Playnite to launch my PC games, Attract-Mode for NES, Retroarch for 8, 16, and 32-bit emulation, and Pegasus for GameBoy, Game Cube, Wii and Wii U.
Good lookin. :thumbsup:

jPNKO8.jpg

oskie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
think Fed Ex stole my shit. ordered dec 13. should have been here 12/30. its been out for delivery up until today, now my shit just say delayed. my boy that live by me that ordered same day got his shit on 12/30.

I googled fed ex stole my ps5 and there are a several stories of folks not getting there shit from Fed ex

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
think Fed Ex stole my shit. ordered dec 13. should have been here 12/30. its been out for delivery up until today, now my shit just say delayed. my boy that live by me that ordered same day got his shit on 12/30.

I googled fed ex stole my ps5 and there are a several stories of folks not getting there shit from Fed ex
That's some fucked up shit Oskie. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: Somebody gotta be held liable for yo shit!!!!!

9PyjGg.jpg