PlayStation ® PS5

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Why do women fucking DRAG

FUCK. They're like fucking children with the whining. I wanna choke this bitch.

al-bundy-al.gif

IWHX3N.jpg

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man I gave up on copping one of these

If you just want one for personal use and not to flip, the best bet is to go to sony's website- create a PSN account if you don't already have one and just register. Here's a link

it took like 6 weeks, but I finally got an email from sony with a special link which allowed me to go in and buy one. It arrived in like 3 days via ups, and I only had to pay retail for it. (499)

Only one per household and I'm sure signing up again after you got one wouldn't do any good, but if you're willing to wait (like me) it wasn't too bad.
and I suppose if you wanted to flip it you could...

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
If you just want one for personal use and not to flip, the best bet is to go to sony's website- create an account if you don't already have one and just register. Here's a link

it took like 6 weeks, but I finally got an email from sony with a special link which allowed me to go in and buy one. It arrived in like 3 days via ups, and I only had to pay retail for it. (499)

Only one per household and I'm sure signing up again after you got one wouldn't do any good, but if you're willing to wait (like me) it wasn't too bad.

Appreciate this for real fam

I will definitely do this.

I am NOT trying to flip it at all just get one for the kids

I was thinking of maybe getting 2

to either donate to a sickle cell clinic

or do an auction and donate the funds to a clinic instead

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have a ps4 that I've probably used 4 times. What can I do with it other than box it up for the next 20 years as a collectible?

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
If you just want one for personal use and not to flip, the best bet is to go to sony's website- create a PSN account if you don't already have one and just register. Here's a link

Thx bro. I got mine last week but I'm going to buy my nephew one because he got a full ride to Tenn State University. In the meantime though I'll troll Walmart, Sony (not with real account) twitter/IG and everyone else for the bullshit. But, mostly Sony. Sony can kiss my whole asshole for their bullshit. And yeah I know about the chip shortage but they had time to build and launch a space ship to the moon to mine for ore. No excuses. IDGAFFFFFF

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
maybe repurpose it as a media server

That Is a good look, that's what I did. I don't buy TV's unless they go bad. Out of 5 Tv's In the house only one isn't a smart TV with app capability. that's the one I moved the PS4 to. The only thing Is If the PS4 and the PS5 are on the same account, I think you can only use one at a time to stream from Netflix, Amazon, etc...

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
I'm trying to build my whole entertainment center around my ps5 (and Xbox Series X) next year.
I'm extending my home right now and we are getting a brand new living room. I plan on getting an 80 inch Sony tv (120 hz 4k) with new Receiver that can handle the 120hz with an Atmos system. It's been a real mess in 2021 with receivers not being able to do 120hz passthrough - and then the ones that came out had all kinds of glitches with updates that didn't work. Hoping 2022 will fix all those bugs so I can finally update my shit with top notch specs.

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm trying to build my whole entertainment center around my ps5 (and Xbox Series X) next year.
I'm extending my home right now and we are getting a brand new living room. I plan on getting an 80 inch Sony tv (120 hz 4k) with new Receiver that can handle the 120hz with an Atmos system. It's been a real mess in 2021 with receivers not being able to do 120hz passthrough - and then the ones that came out had all kinds of glitches with updates that didn't work. Hoping 2022 will fix all those bugs so I can finally update my shit with top notch specs.

yup going through the same thing now In the process of remodeling my living room also. I'm looking for a good wireless 2.1 speaker setup for music listening. Also all AV receivers went up In price due to that chip shortage.