Former Kamala Harris staffer says she endured "soul-crushing criticism"

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
So the answer to my question is YES. Your wife doesn't bathe for days and you trick off on Asian whores and prostitutes in massage parlors.

Now let's connect the dots. It's easy enough. Your "wife" is one of those whores that you pulled out of the massage parlor, isn't she?
FOH , the dots that connect and the facts are you’re a fake militant fake pro black broke bi sexual faggot that loves white women. You can’t claim to be pro Black but chase whites. You a fucking clown . You’re mad at Democrats because they won’t rescue you from poverty. You’re 49/50 with no kids but want to do zoom calls with random niggas like a faggot

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
FOH , the dots that connect and the facts are you’re a fake militant fake pro black broke bi sexual faggot that loves white women. You can’t claim to be pro Black but chase whites. You a fucking clown . You’re mad at Democrats because they won’t rescue you from poverty. You’re 49/50 with no kids but want to do zoom calls with random niggas like a faggot

"Kick your little lies I kick my real facts!" So are you denying the numerous posts below? The wife who didn't bathe for 4 days? The massage parlor visits? None of these are direct quotes from you?

My wife is Korean and the answer is no. I did an experiment where I made her not take a bath for 4 days and smelled her pussy . All I smelled was piss. No funky pussy smell

Sorry for you. My girl is Bi Sexual and I watch her eat pussy and get finger banged.
I can't do this today. I'm going to a massage parlor. I need relaxation.
Man fuck this walking into a massage parlor at 8 PM and it's bright as fuck outside. I'm a creature of the NIGHT!!!
I got a nuru massage at a Korean parlor. Bitch was doing that to my knee I slid her up on my dick for my 1 hour of FS. 200 well spent
Just go to a parlor and get a hand job after for much cheaper.
Jackson Heights is like All Colombians and Asians. There’s a massage Parlor damn near every sidewalk square. I love J Heights, walk down the street and old Asian women will ask you to come in to their “Spa” where you’ll be greeted by a nice 23 year old whore

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
You love white women right? Younn be posting that like I’m supposed to be embarrassed or ashamed when most niggas on here ask about Punta Cana or Sex tourism . Shut your bitch ass up faggot

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Most sincerely, today's date as a static value is: 44,171.

Today is December 6th, 2021. So we're discussing contemporary news. If you want to discuss an old Trump staffing issue, go bump one of those threads.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
These threads are always funny cause they always give a glimpse into who in here are Republicans or just have a crabs in a barrel mentality. Watch for the terms being used and you'll be able to see exactly where the people in here get their info from.

It's facinating to watch.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
You love white women right? Younn be posting that like I’m supposed to be embarrassed or ashamed when most niggas on here ask about Punta Cana or Sex tourism . Shut your bitch ass up faggot

Where have I said I love white women?

So you're proud of the unwashed, funky-ass wife? And proud to be a trick? This is what you're saying.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
These threads are always funny cause they always give a glimpse into who in here are Republicans or just have a crabs in a barrel mentality. Watch for the terms being used and you'll be able to see exactly where the people in here get their info from.

It's facinating to watch.

Here comes the leader of the BGOL #KHive!! Is this you?!?

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
At least they chose adult women and wasn't traveling to that island to fuck with kids.

Bill Clinton did. And so does Dr Truth. Trips to Thailand and the Philippines for him though.

But the real question is WHY you feel the need to come to the Cuomo brothers defense? What compels that?

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Here comes the leader of the BGOL #KHive!! Is this you?!?

Funny the people that talk about the khive the most are angry Republicans and the Bernie people mad their favorites didn't win.

Which one are you? Oh wait....you already admitted being sympathetic to Republican talking points.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Bill Clinton did. And so does Dr Truth. Trips to Thailand and the Philippines for him though.

But the real question is WHY you feel the need to come to the Cuomo brothers defense? What compels that?
Oh now I travel for pussy. Shut your lying broke ass up.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Where have I said I love white women?

So you're proud of the unwashed, funky-ass wife? And proud to be a trick? This is what you're saying.
It’s well known even that lunatic MrFreddybegood clowned your coon ass. You always posting your obsession for cacs you faggot ass fraud

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Funny the people that talk about the khive the most are angry Republicans and the Bernie people mad their favorites didn't win.

Which one are you? Oh wait....you already admitted being sympathetic to Republican talking points.

Oh yes, I said "While I do align to a degree with the GOP on certain social issues, like controlling immigration, preventing the normalization of transgenderism, stopping extreme gun control, I'm generally opposed to most Trump/GOP policies.

Which of those policies are you in support of?...................................Damn, I shouldn't have asked. We already know........Biden's NUMBER ONE legislative agenda:

Biden_Health_Appointee_26055.jpg

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
High level politics ain't for the thin skinned. But I also think a big part of her problem is :

"vice president entered the White House with few longtime staffers. Among the senior staff in her vice-presidential office, only two had worked for her before last year..."

She didn't have the infrastructure and loyal bodies to insulate and promote her. There are also alot of people who want to see her fail. I'm not a big fan of hers but I'm not believing the "lazy and unprepared" narrative they are pushing.
That narrative of her being "lazy and unprepared" seems to play amongst racial lines. While I'm not a big fan she'd have to be an idiot to not be prepared especially serving as VP under Biden who's not particularly charismatic or visible along with the "agenda" being sandbagged at every turn by likes of Manchin, Sinema and Coons.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
  • Love Trump? Not at all, and I've never posted any kind of pro-Trump or pro-GOP propaganda. While I do align to a degree with the GOP on certain social issues, like controlling immigration, preventing the normalization of transgenderism, stopping extreme gun control, I'm generally opposed to most Trump/GOP policies. We can discuss
Problem is the GOP doesn't even believe in that agenda. Stopping extreme gun control? The last major gun control bill happened almost 30 yrs ago with an assault weapons ban. Only thing that the GOP has done legislatively since then is protect retailers and manufacturers from lawsuits. And it's like the Dems are coming forth with sweeping legislation either. As for immigration Obama had the record for most deportations. Trump talked big and wanted alot of money for the wall that would have done very little but his policies led to a crisis at the border too.

Unfortunately both parties are ready and willing to be bought by the highest bidder while selling their constituents pipe dreams. Only difference is the Republicans latch on to utter bullshit that doesn't need to be addressed and the Dems take things that need to be rectified and do as little as possible.

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
  • Love Trump? Not at all, and I've never posted any kind of pro-Trump or pro-GOP propaganda. While I do align to a degree with the GOP on certain social issues, like controlling immigration, preventing the normalization of transgenderism, stopping extreme gun control, I'm generally opposed to most Trump/GOP policies. We can discuss that further if you'd like.
  • I do have a degree of hatred for the Democratic Party because of the manner and nature in which it has played the Black community and Black voters on multiple levels. And there are many Black people who agree with me. However, there is a mob mentality, and dare I say brainwashing, amongst certain Black Democratic supporters where they believe it is more important to support the party rather than support Black political and socio-economics interests. The posters I named above fall into the brainwashed category, along with many other posters on this board, like Camille and Ronmch.
  • The reality is that if I did not post these types of articles on the board, then they would not be posted at all. And that to me is a problem unto itself.
This for sure will be the longest response I'll ever make on this site, but everything below is speaking from a focus on Black people, our communities, and our socio-issues

I can understand your 1st bullet of what social issues you align with and through my personal experience believe a lot of people that would agree

Now the 2nd bullet to a degree you do make a valid point regarding some democrats - some of them are brainwashed/blind to the fact of the political party... I personally don't know anyone like that, but I would assume those individuals are the ones that think the party will be a savior to them and their personal problems (looking for handouts, lack initiative)... I do think it's a bit extreme to fault democratic voters under the assumption that they ignore the socio-economic issues that present problems in our communities - that's simply not true for many democratic voters... I'm registered as an Independent who tends to vote on both sides - depending of my personal opinion of the candidates, their background, and their stated vision although most this past election were blue... We vote with the hope for a productive future, the red party rarely represents that...

As much as some people don't want to accept it, Biden didn't win because he was liked, he won because he was not trump and to a degree represented a better tomorrow than the previous 4 years - it's a documented fact a lot of traditional republicans voted for Biden as well... The demise in morality that occurred the last 4 years played a huge part in it... Jan 6th sums it all up... End of the day there are wayyy more standup elected Black people (and some people of other races) who align with the democratic party than the republican party and truly understand and are passionate about Black social issues so I don't fault people that do vote blue...

In direct response to the topic of this thread, the amount of turnover during the trump presidential administration was massive, so I really have no idea why this issue with Kamala is even being mentioned or is important because 1 or 2 people claim she's a "bully"... People talking about approval ratings as if we really give 2 shits about the VP, or any VP for that matter... Just a bunch of petty stones being thrown in my opinion...

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Problem is the GOP doesn't even believe in that agenda. Stopping extreme gun control? The last major gun control bill happened almost 30 yrs ago with an assault weapons ban. Only thing that the GOP has done legislatively since then is protect retailers and manufacturers from lawsuits. And it's like the Dems are coming forth with sweeping legislation either. As for immigration Obama had the record for most deportations. Trump talked big and wanted alot of money for the wall that would have done very little but his policies led to a crisis at the border too.

Unfortunately both parties are ready and willing to be bought by the highest bidder while selling their constituents pipe dreams. Only difference is the Republicans latch on to utter bullshit that doesn't need to be addressed and the Dems take things that need to be rectified and do as little as possible.

Oh I agree with everything you're saying. Modern conservatism generally is bereft of any intellect and pro-active policies that benefit the country. I actually believe this is by design. The dominant conservative Republican ethos is that "government doesn't work", so I think it has gotten to the point where they actually seek to put people in office who don't know what they're doing..............which ostensibly proves their belief that "government doesn't work."

But you also said "the Dems take things that need to be rectified and do as little as possible." And this is what people are loathe to acknowledge.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Today is December 6th, 2021. So we're discussing contemporary news. If you want to discuss an old Trump staffing issue, go bump one of those threads.
A few things. First, I'm still sincerely trying to understand your point. In that vein, I ask why you feel the thread should be limited to such a brief (less than a year) period of time, as if it wouldn't be inappropriate to compare and contrast the prior admin with the current one. Those discussion parameters weren't set out in the thread title.

Next, you’re a vet on these bgol streets. Is that how you really think this works? You create a thread and no one can/should bring up anything about the prior iteration of the subject. I think you know better than that. Some, not me, would say that just seems like one is being lazy and unprepared for counter points.

However, if you'd just started out with, “Hey I wanna talk about how the current vp is a bad person that hurts the feelings of the people that work for her", but absolutely forbid any comments/discussion about the past pres or vice-pres in this specific regard, then I would have understood the rules and moved accordingly.

Finally, notice how I didn’t call you a weirdo, coon, faggot, or one of a whole host of other disparaging epitaphs. :)

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Not buying it. Same with Meghan Markle and the royal family....

A lot of these white folks got a problem with working for and taking commands from black people. They feel that for their education and workplace, they should be above dealing with black folks.

Fuck em.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
A few things. First, I'm still sincerely trying to understand your point. In that vein, I ask why you feel the thread should be limited to such a brief (less than a year) period of time, as if it wouldn't be inappropriate to compare and contrast the prior admin with the current one. Those discussion parameters weren't set out in the thread title.

There were no discussion parameters set out in the thread title, as the post itself is only an article from a news site. That said, I don't see how comparing-and-contrasting with the prior administration is relevant, and, if you should do so, why not compare-and-contrast with the last five administrations? Or the last 10? Or generally discuss staffing retentions in various administrations? I wouldn't be opposed to that, but........it's generally not the discussion I'm interested in.

Next, you’re a vet on these bgol streets. Is that how you really think this works? You create a thread and no one can/should bring up anything about the prior iteration of the subject. I think you know better than that. Some, not me, would say that just seems like one is being lazy and unprepared for counter points.

See above. I'm not particularly interested in that aspect of the discussion. Trump's high staff turnover has been routinely discussed in other threads and can be had in those threads. Biden and Harris' staff turnover can be had in these.

However, if you'd just started out with, “Hey I wanna talk about how the current vp is a bad person that hurts the feelings of the people that work for her", but absolutely forbid any comments/discussion about the past pres or vice-pres in this specific regard, then I would have understood the rules and moved accordingly.

Well, as a "vet on these BGOL streets", I know that wouldn't work anyway! :D There aren't discussion "rules" on this board. And I also know that the bulk of the responses will be ad hominems and memes from the usual Demobot crew.

Finally, notice how I didn’t call you a weirdo, coon, faggot, or one of a whole host of other disparaging epitaphs. :)

Indeed. You came at me respectfully and I responded accordingly. :cool:

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Not buying it. Same with Meghan Markle and the royal family....

A lot of these white folks got a problem with working for and taking commands from black people. They feel that for their education and workplace, they should be above dealing with black folks.

Fuck em.

But what about the Black women who've exited?

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This first. I wish there were, but
... on these BGOL streets There aren't discussion rules...
I don't see how comparing-and-contrasting with the prior administration is relevant, and, if you should do so, why not compare-and-contrast with the last five administrations? Or the last 10? Or generally discuss staffing retentions in various administrations? I wouldn't be opposed to that, but........it's generally not the discussion I'm interested in.

See above. I'm not particularly interested in that aspect of the discussion. Trump's high staff turnover has been routinely discussed in other threads and can be had in those threads. Biden and Harris' staff turnover can be had in these.
Comparing the prior admin to the current's is relevant to many people, seeing as they shared the same current calendar year. Its not like the Trump/Pence admins was that long ago particularly considering that trump is right now teasing another run. Its important to keep in mind how his admin's revolving door on steroids kept the country's news cycle spinning to the point that many other important stories routinely got snow balled. Is that what you want to go back to. I don't. Most want to go to bed knowing who's going to be at the levers of power when they wake up.

Congruent with that, there is this point. With the exception of Kamala herself, the rest of the people in her office are no where near the levers of power. Contrast that with the people that ran in and out at the top of the prior admin.

It might seem like ancient history to you, but I'm interested in what you thought of
President Trump’s “A Team” turnover is 92% as of January 20, 2021. You could even keep it simple and just tell me, Was the current admins turnover better or worse than the prior administrations?

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I differ, I don't like believing things about others without proof, but this isn't hard to believe. She gives me vibes and seems extremely phony. Albeit, I'm sure most politicians aren't very nice behind the scenes.
giphy.gif

Her on-camera persona is very performative so I can see her being mean behind closed doors.

Exactly. Daily Mail article but people don't all say the same things about you repeatedly for years without there being some smoke

“This is my third presidential campaign and I have never seen an organization treat its staff so poorly,” Ms. Mehlenbacher wrote, assailing Mr. Rodriguez and Ms. Harris’s sister, Maya, the campaign chairwoman, for laying off aides with no notice. “With less than 90 days until Iowa we still do not have a real plan to win.”

:smh: :smh: :smh:

I said from day one to put someone else on the ticket but here we are. Democrats are going to keep fucking around and we will end up with President DeSantis...

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn, why would Harris hire a bunch of Republicans as staffers when she knew what the end result would be? We all know Symone Sanders and the rest were RED hat MAGAs / Trump supporters. That is what the democrat insiders on nBGOL warned us about. :rolleyes:

She should’ve hired Diamond and Silkk :yes:

is the Biden Administration in Year 1 outperforming in comparison to Year 1 of the Trump Administration? That is the real question.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This first. I wish there were, but

Comparing the prior admin to the current's is relevant to many people, seeing as they shared the same current calendar year. Its not like the Trump/Pence admins was that long ago particularly considering that trump is right now teasing another run. Its important to keep in mind how his admin's revolving door on steroids kept the country's news cycle spinning to the point that many other important stories routinely got snow balled. Is that what you want to go back to. I don't. Most want to go to bed knowing who's going to be at the levers of power when they wake up.

Congruent with that, there is this point. With the exception of Kamala herself, the rest of the people in her office are no where near the levers of power. Contrast that with the people that ran in and out at the top of the prior admin.

It might seem like ancient history to you, but I'm interested in what you thought of
President Trump’s “A Team” turnover is 92% as of January 20, 2021. You could even keep it simple and just tell me, Was the current admins turnover better or worse than the prior administrations?
Great point! Which is why I ask the question.

the objectivity stats show the Trump Administration already handled COVID better than the Biden Administration with less resources available. What else will the Biden Administration lose out on? :eek2:

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
... is the Biden Administration in Year 1 outperforming in comparison to Year 1 of the Trump Administration? That is the real question.
It might seem like ancient history to you, but I'm interested in what you thought of President Trump’s “A Team” turnover is 92% as of January 20, 2021. You could even keep it simple and just tell me, Was the current admins turnover better or worse than the prior administrations?
Do the math.... if you can.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

the objectivity stats show the Trump Administration already handled COVID better than the Biden Administration with less resources available. What else will the Biden Administration lose out on? :eek2:

Do you give Obama credit for the Economy Trump inherited and bragged how great it was?

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I started to look for a duck meme, but restrained myself.
... It might seem like ancient history to you, but I'm interested in what you thought of President Trump’s “A Team” turnover is 92% as of January 20, 2021. You could even keep it simple and just tell me, Was the current admins turnover better or worse than the prior administrations?

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
If you don't tow the company line around here you're either a coon or a white man.

There was a time when MLK was viewed as radical by Black people. Visionaries rarely emerge from block thinking and line voting.
Your ATL card is revoked for defending coonage