{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

sahusahir

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
KD ashy like my pre-teen boy child. My ninja used to run from lotion. Don't even try to put some oil on him. He act like he been shot or tortured... :lol:

Last edited:

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
the wizards are not for real. Getting smoked by New Orleans WITHOUT Zion. that will make 4 losses out of 5. Not buying in just yet.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
This is,why I can't stand this fucking idiot...
That bitch is the worst hosting. She just gets in the way. :smh:

mdHRIY.jpg

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
What did Utah do to him....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

“The people said some things to me back in the day that I didn’t like. They used to talk all kinds of sh-, call me n-. Talk about your family.

But it’s cool, I don’t know what the f- they were trying to do. I don’t know if it was an intimidating thing or trying to make me scared, I don’t know.
But they was f-ing with the wrong m-fer. Them m-fers kinda scarred me out there with what they were saying to me.
They were going at my a-.”
Maxwell added that he had similar experiences with other fanbases, but that the conditions in Utah were constantly negative, because of the fans.
“That’s not the only place but it just happened every time I went there. You cross the line when you [talk about] my family and people that you really don’t know about. And talk about people that we love and we know.
I don’t want people talking about my mom. Because she brought up 4 of us by herself and she had to work 2 jobs.
I didn’t really see her that much. I don’t want people talking about my family and people that I love the most.
You could talk about me, the man. Talk about the player.
I’m the one that you see and you think you know. Talk about me and try to get in my head and try to get me off of my square while I’m playing.
Because that’s the objective. And that’s cool. Do that. But don’t bring my family into sh-. That’s when you cross the line.”