TRUMP MET WITH RITTENHOUSE. The coons aren't ready to explain this.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
FE7elRHWQAIA3O8

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Yep Rittenhouse life is going to be more fucked up now you don’t understand what’s going to get ready to happen to him he should have went home and stay there for a minute. This is why I told people yesterday that he support black lives matter was bullshit.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Tell me what president wasn’t racist? You niggaz love those white supremacist who pretend to like you. Those are the most dangerous ones cause they’ll lead you foolish coons in the lake of fire. You can’t appreciate a bold in your face white supremacist you like the hidden white supremacist. Those white supremacists make you feel comfortable.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
Tell me what president wasn’t racist? You niggaz love those white supremacist who pretend to like you. Those are the most dangerous ones cause they’ll lead you foolish coons in the lake of fire. You can’t appreciate a bold in your face white supremacist you like the hidden white supremacist. Those white supremacists make you feel comfortable.

You mad as fuck that Truth
forgot to add you to his trump
dick sucking list, aren't you.

:lol2::lol2:

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where is the usual Dick eating faggots?

vaiz4dicksuckerz
Roblowsdicks
Xcactor
Hardacacz16
Forcecooner
Gene Coonsco
Supercac

why they always quiet in Trump threads but rush in Biden threads to post white nationalist memes and tweets.
What's the problem China man? You met with Xi Jinping and we gave you a pass. Don't worry though, we will eventually deport you slant eyed faggot back to the land of of the rice patties. I don't normally do this, but I will be reporting your desperate ass to the DWT (Deshaun Watson Taskforce) and alert them we have a foreign national trickin' at the local chinese massage parlors exploiting sex trafficked workers.

Last edited:

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
Okay and I guess the rest of the previous presidents weren’t racist. The past 45 presidents loved black people.

That piss drinker and Asian shit eater Dr Truth is a cac. U dumb coons can’t see it.

Yup facts. Shit at least trump
Bailed niggas out of jail. I’m still waiting on how many niggas has Joe Biden bailed out of jail. Since you Biden lovers, love him so much. What has he done to improve the life’s of black people ?

You give him 90% of the vote and your community has nothing to show for it.

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
Yup facts. Shit at least trump
Bailed niggas out of jail. I’m still waiting on how many niggas has Joe Biden bailed out of jail. Since you Biden lovers, love him so much. What has he done to improve the life’s of black people ?

You give him 90% of the vote and your community has nothing to show for it.

Who did tRump bail out of jail?
Was it with his own money?
What was the reason behind his doing so?
(don't even try to say an act of kindness - that belies his business model)

Rittenhouse is gonna get used up & tossed out once they're done with him.
Let's see if he goes anywhere besides FOX.
BLM should invite him over; find out what he knows/what aspect(s) he supports then SCHOOL HIM!
(See if he's willing to go out there in blackface at night with the AR and see what happens)

And that Marjorie T.G. bitch - whose life did he "save" that night? He took 2 lives and wounded a 3rd - make that hoe answer up too!

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The OP is completely wrong...
I guarantee you that these Black folk TOTALLY support Trump meeting with Rittenhouse:

GettyImages-1235237714.jpg

"This is GREAT!!!! Barack Obama would never have the guts to meet with Mr. Rittenhouse".

Candace_Owens_%2851331093124%29_%28cropped%29.jpg

"I know Democrats are angry, but this is just MORE proof that Donald Trump will make this country great again".

1633823396335.jpg

"Kyle Rittenhouse is a great example of how Republicans have to stand up against BLM, Antifa and Progressives".

542231e8243ffe154b8c7afc309683e5.jpg

"Black people are lazy and didn't vote for Donald Trump like, Mr. Rittenhouse did. Black people are spiritually poor and morally corrupt".