Hey people please be careful this virus is really heating up again around the world.

Supersav

Support BGOL
Registered
Partisan, ass backwards bullshit! Biden don't have shit fucked up! The Virus got shit fucked up, a real Governor would focus on that and look like a boss, instead of polarizing folks, by pointing the blame at their political rivals.

If Biden said fuck it and left political office today, at 5pm called a press conference and said "I quit" would there still be a pandemic?

Now what? GTFOH
Biden hasn't done shit

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah he was talking a little sideways about the vaccine a couple months ago. Karma Is keeping it self very busy
Not even. That's just the effect of statistics and risk management. He was unvaccinated and participating in risky outdoor events with other high risk individuals. There are even some small percentage of assholes that will avoid any ill effect at all purely from dumb luck, believe it or not.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Not even. That's just the effect of statistics and risk management. He was unvaccinated and participating in risky outdoor events with other high risk individuals. There are even some small percentage of assholes that will avoid any ill effect at all purely from dumb luck, believe it or not.

Yeah he was talking a little sideways about the vaccine a couple months ago. Karma Is keeping it self very busy

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Interesting he said back then he WAS gonna get vaccination...

And recommends others do so.

Did he ever say that HE DID GET THE VACCINE?
No he didn’t he saying it now because he caught the virus but initially that’s what he said but I digress because I thought he was more animated with his virus actions..he look like he did take some precautions but he still was sort of loose around the edges

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
No he didn’t he saying it now because he caught the virus but initially that’s what he said but I digress because I thought he was more animated with his virus actions..he look like he did take some precautions but he still was sort of loose around the edges

Which is precisely why folk should get a vaccine

A world famous multi millionaire was unable to create a bubble

But these 9 to 5 folks they can?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Does his circle include cacs

Euro plague

Yup, my ex about to fire 6 euros by the end of this month. But man oh man the biggest bosses in there still trying to convince them to get the shot or get them some type of extension. But it's inspection time they ain't trying to hear no more excuses. They not about to get serious fines for low/mid level employees.

Last edited:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

48068757-10003713-On_a_failed_day_of_nationwide_anti_lockdown_protests_the_wildest-a-1_1631967186555.jpg

48068685-10003713-A_man_in_a_black_hoodie_can_be_seen_at_the_front_of_the_surging_-a-7_1631967186837.jpg

48068765-10003713-The_swarm_of_anti_lockdown_protesters_charge_Melbourne_police_on-a-2_1631967186589.jpg

48068987-10003713-Tensions_boiled_over_after_a_tense_standoff_between_anti_lockdow-a-9_1631967186878.jpg