30 for 30 86 Mets

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
T-K7X0bLdkz3v-vFfwIEJo__3KNUp6JdZPNuheTmbzQ.jpg

darryl-strawberry-and-mookie-wilson-at-the-1986-mets-30th-anniversary-picture-id535113924

Curtwalk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This was a good doc.

What they did to that plane :roflmao2:
Yeah they try to focus on Gooden and Strawberry, seems to me like the whole team was cokeheads.
They say the players wives got sick on the plane, them cacs wives were cokeheads too :smh::smh::smh:
Keith Hernandez acting like he stopped doing coke after the Cards' traded him.
How come every team he on got rampant drugs problems [Pirates ,Cards, Mets]
Dykstra looks like he was on something during the recent interviews

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My dad was my all time best friend. We watched every Mets game since the early 70s. He died before the series. After the Mookie play I reached for the phone to call Jim and only then remembered...
That's sad, he would have loved that Mets series, RIP.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
My dad was my all time best friend. We watched every Mets game since the early 70s. He died before the series. After the Mookie play I reached for the phone to call Jim and only then remembered...
damn...
I was 12 - and was lucky cause my dad took me to 2 home games that season and we watched the series together...

Still think about calling him when various things occur - only to then remember he's gone

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor
damn...
I was 12 - and was lucky cause my dad took me to 2 home games that season and we watched the series together...

Still think about calling him when various things occur - only to then remember he's gone

We were fortunate fam.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They keep showing Terry Pendelton... maaaaannn, if I ever see him in person, I'm gonna have words with him for hitting that fuckin home run off of McDowell in 87 to knock the Mets out at the end of the season! Not sure if they go into it since I haven't finished it yet.