Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
Watchlist for swings:

tmS52lN.png

R1C0o0D.png

**Crazy how far down FSLY has fallen. It was $33 a few days ago. I was trading that last year at $95-$100.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
CEI is an interesting little stock.
keep it on your list.
Low float with huge possibilities.
Clean energy sector play

SPRT still running 176%

I got out of NURO - 40% gain.

Last edited:

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Good calls on these picks. You have any stocks to look out for, for next week?

CEI for sure.
This will have a massive run up I believe and then dumped fast due to the huge cheap shares retailers are holding.
It may 3X from here.
Resistance wall at .51-.52
If it breaks through then it may run to .80

BBIG I believe is just picking up steam for this week.
Many are still just discovering how low the float is.

------------------------------------------------------------
3 Reddit Penny Stocks For Your September Watchlist
  1. Glory Star New Media Group Holdings Ltd. ( NASDAQ: GSMG )
  2. Lipocine Inc. ( NASDAQ: LPCN )
  3. Camber Energy Inc. ( NYSE: CEI )

Last edited:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Low float stock short covering today.

$BBIG
$MRIN
$NURO
$SPRT (day 2)

I expect the first three to continue into next week, will watch AH.

$NNA still going high although it has been acquired as lower than current selling price. Short covering could drive to $4.

Last edited:

HellBoy

Platinum Member
So I was listening to this dude today who trades the SPY only (paid discord). He scalps it for .10 - .20 at a time using 50 or 100 contracts. Goal is to hit $1k per scalp. Interesting process. He said he'll detail it after a couple more weeks of testing. I'll let you know what comes of it.

HellBoy

Platinum Member
o_O

.. are all of these aborts normal?
No.

<rant>

This is the reason I never bought this stock. They have only made it to orbit ONCE! This was their 4th attempt. It was pretty apparent they knew things weren't ready when the announcer kept emphasizing that getting to orbit was hard. I was scratching my head when NASA gave them launch contracts despite this. SpaceX and RocketLab were too expensive, so they went cheap.

I want them to succeed because new companies bidding for low Earth orbit contracts can be affected by their failures.

Sigh...

</rant>

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
It isn’t done. These last 2-3 days minimum, that is why I listed day 2 next to Support.com for context. Check the chart. Where is @gene cisco ?

I’d be shocked if $BBIG isn’t breaking $10 on Monday :yes: $NURO should hit $22-25.

also, swung $KPLT over the weekend.
I haven't made it to stocks yet. Still a crypto scumbag. Stocks, crypto, real estate, etc, all that fake fiat they made got to keep hitting. They just going to keep pump faking on the rates so folks can play the speculative asset game they good at.

When I do transition to stocks, I'm coming back to BGOL to peep this thread.

Simply_Black

International
International Member
Excellent thread.... :cool:

Anyone here use eToro for tracking and making investments?... I've seen it advertised in many places and it seems easy to use and a good place to start.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So I was listening to this dude today who trades the SPY only (paid discord). He scalps it for .10 - .20 at a time using 50 or 100 contracts. Goal is to hit $1k per scalp. Interesting process. He said he'll detail it after a couple more weeks of testing. I'll let you know what comes of it.

Its pretty much what i do and it's not that striaght forward. You can EASILY be down a couple of $1K with those .10c-.50c moves and THETA will eat the hell out of those contracts. When it works in your favor then it's great. But when it's not cut those losses quickly and reposition if you beleive your thesis is correct.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Excellent thread.... :cool:

Anyone here use eToro for tracking and making investments?... I've seen it advertised in many places and it seems easy to use and a good place to start.

I used it to copy trade crypto plays but got out a while back.
It works pretty well if you're not into day-to-day trading and want to mimic someone who has mastered it.

It's very simple.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
CEI is an interesting little stock.
keep it on your list.
Low float with huge possibilities.
Clean energy sector play
i made a nice play on CEI back in February,...but havent touched it since.
amazing how this stock went from $1,400 a share 3 years ago, to just $0.50 today.
this is a pump and dump stock.