NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Outside of Steph, all those guys are more than just 3 point shooters. Wade shot 29% from 3 for his career, thats not those guys fault. He should've worked harder on that part of his game. The Spurs specifically exploited his lack of 3 point shooting in the 2014 Finals.

2014 Finals
D Wade 15.2 points, 3.8 rebounds, 2.6 assists

2020 Finals
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope 12.8 points, 2.8 rebounds, 2.0 assists

2021 Finals
Jrue Holiday 16.7 points, 6.2 rebounds, 9.3 assists

Wade in the Heatles era was basically a slightly better version of KCP, but a worse player than Jrue Holiday. :smh:
Post Lebron 2011 and 2007 finals stats only

and then post Kobe 2009 2010 stats

and u will see why THEY never met in the finals

and lmaoooooooooooooo @ HOT LIPS :lol:

DClownsFinest will ONLY talk about 2011 championship like he does them dusty 90s cowboys championships

POST LEBRON 2008 GAME 7 STATS

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Post Lebron 2011 and 2007 finals stats only

and then post Kobe 2009 2010 stats

and u will see why THEY never met in the finals

and lmaoooooooooooooo @ HOT LIPS :lol:

DClownsFinest will ONLY talk about 2011 championship like he does them dusty 90s cowboys championships

POST LEBRON 2008 GAME 7 STATS

Post Kobe's stats and team record from 2012-2016 and you'll see why they never met. Bron went to 8 straight and Bean never could get there. Bean won 2 on Brown's watch, Bron won 3 on his. Now he rest where the worms be, Bron a billionaire still playing. He won. :lol: :lol: :lol:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Class act all the way

RKDX6H.jpg

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
They really made Jalen Rose apologize to Perkins. I didn’t watch the full original clip but I saw that Perkins got in his feelings because Jalen called him out for saying all that bullshit about Suns dynasty, Middleton was Batman and Giannis was Robin, Ayden being next David Robinson. Perkins talking about Jalen questioned his “journalistic integrity“ :hmm:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Raptors Make Pascal Siakam Available In Trade Talks
JUL 24, 2021 1:44 PM

The Toronto Raptors have made Pascal Siakam available in trade talks, sources tell Bleacher Report.
The Raptors have been active in predraft trade talks as they consider trading the No. 4 pick for an All-Star such as Bradley Beal or Damian Lillard, or they could look to unload Siakam for more draft capital for a rebuild.
The Raptors also have a decision to make this offseason when it comes to the free agency of Kyle Lowry.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pacers Discussing Myles Turner Trade With Multiple Teams
JUL 24, 2021 8:56 AM

The Indiana Pacers are discussing a potential Myles Turner trade with multiple teams this offseason including the Golden State Warriors. The Pacers also made Turner available last offseason in Gordon Hayward sign-and-trade discussions with the Boston Celtics.
"They are having trade conversations," said Kevin O'Connor. "I believe I had it in my story that they've had some conversations with the Pacers, the Pacers have been one of the more active teams, the name that I've heard involved in those conversations is Myles Turner."
The fit of Turner alongside Domantas Sabonis has been frequently debated since both are best suited at center in today's NBA.
Turner is signed through the 22-23 season at $18 million per season.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Bradley Beal Considering Trade Request Before Draft
JUL 24, 2021 1:37 PM

Bradley Beal is considering requesting a trade from the Washington Wizards before Thursday's draft. Beal is set to enter the final season of his existing contract with the Wizards.
"He knows he has to make a decision before the draft," one source with direct knowledge of Beal's thinking told Bleacher Report.
While Beal has been adamant he wants to remain with the Wizards, a second source described the situation as now fluid.
If Beal were to request a trade, he would want to end up with a team with an established winning environment. Beal doesn't have a list of preferred destinations, but he would welcome a trade to the Boston Celtics, Golden State Warriors, Miami Heat or Philadelphia 76ers.
"Beal's the guy right now," one assistant general manager said. "The one guy that could be available, that could help you win the whole thing."
A trade during the week of the draft is helpful for all parties considering the known quantity of draft position as opposed to future picks.
"It's just so much easier to make a deal when you know what the draft picks are, as opposed to future picks," another high-ranking team official said.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

:yawn:
#pisstrict
You bitch.
They really made Jalen Rose apologize to Perkins. I didn’t watch the full original clip but I saw that Perkins got in his feelings because Jalen called him out for saying all that bullshit about Suns dynasty, Middleton was Batman and Giannis was Robin, Ayden being next David Robinson. Perkins talking about Jalen questioned his “journalistic integrity“ :hmm:

He shoulda apologized. Jalen went on a rant, first personally attacking the guys clothes and speech, then going on a laundry list of takes he got wrong. And when Perk jabbed back about his Earl Shieb paint job, he went full bitch and started yelling and over talking him. Jalen a clown man.. Always saying dumb shit then making apology videos.
Raptors Make Pascal Siakam Available In Trade Talks
JUL 24, 2021 1:44 PM
I remember when Ujeri refused to trade this clown to get PG13 and keep Kwahi. They thought he was the next big shit. :lol:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

parisian

International
International Member

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Post Kobe's stats and team record from 2012-2016 and you'll see why they never met. Bron went to 8 straight and Bean never could get there. Bean won 2 on Brown's watch, Bron won 3 on his. Now he rest where the worms be, Bron a billionaire still playing. He won. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kobe won 2 rings on Lebrons 2 MVP seasons.

I don’t have to post shit, I posted back to back. Soming INKOSI knows nothing about.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Australian Josh Giddey is projected to be a lottery pick in this year's draft. He is a 6'8" point guard with great vision but not a great shot. With how stacked the Boomers are, he may only get spot minutes in his first Olympic Games.

@jack walsh13 If I see this shit about one more muthafucka from Australia...how can they big ass play point bu can't shoot? The fuck is going on?

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That shit corny....so that wasn't just some old fashion ribbing between two black men? That better be BSPN being paranoid then it is Perkins being sensitive.