Official BGOL Crypto Currency Thread ★★★★★

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Really think about this

7.3% of Bitcoin’s circulating supply is held on crypto exchanges

Crypto exchanges hold 7.3% of Bitcoin’s circulating supply of 18.752 million. This amount of Bitcoin on exchanges wallets translates to roughly 1,533,235 BTC.

Furthermore, the amount of Bitcoin held on Binance and Coinbase is more than the combined total of BTC held on other exchanges. Both Binance and Coinbase hold 938,000 Bitcoin compared to the sum total held by other exchanges at 593,000 Bitcoin.

• 7.3% of Bitcoin’s circulating supply is held on crypto exchanges
  • This amount translates to roughly 1,533,235 Bitcoin
  • Coinbase and Binance lead the rest in Bitcoin holdings
  • Bitcoin exchange outflows have once again resumed despite the bearish environment
  • Bitcoin outflows point towards renewed accumulation and a possible floor at current levels
  • However, Bitcoin is still in bear territory trading below the 50-day, 100-day and 200-day MAs

The aforementioned data on Bitcoin was compiled and shared by the team at CryptoRank platform through the following infographic.

Bitcoin-on-crypto-exchanges-July-10th-scaled.jpg

BTW: Cash App now offers Custom Purchase Orders for bitcoin.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Fed Chair Jerome Powell says cryptocurrencies and stablecoins won't be needed once the US has a digital currency

Jerome Powell said the Fed is looking into how a digital dollar would work.

Pool/Getty Images

• Fed Chair Jerome Powell challenged the need for cryptos if and when plans for a US digital currency comes into fruition.
  • "You wouldn't need cryptocurrencies if you had a digital US currency," the Fed chief said.
  • Powell was responding to a question posed by Rep. Stephen Lynch during the House testimony.
Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell on Wednesday challenged the need for cryptocurrencies if it were to issue its own central bank digital currency.

"You wouldn't need stablecoins, you wouldn't need cryptocurrencies, if you had a digital US currency," the Fed chief said. "I think that's one of the stronger arguments in its favor."

Stablecoins are a type of cryptocurrency pegged to an asset such as a fiat currency or a precious metal.

"We have a tradition in this country where the public's money is held in what is supposed to be a very safe asset," Powell said. "That doesn't exist for stablecoins, and if they're going to be a significant part of the payments universe…then we need an appropriate framework, which frankly we don't have."

Powell was responding to a question from Rep. Stephen Lynch during the House Financial Services Committee testimony on whether a "swift action" on the Fed's part of issuing a central bank digital currency would "calm" the markets.

A CBDC is a type of central bank liability - similar to the US dollar - issued in digital form, which could be used by the general public.

A digital currency from the Fed would enter a packed space. There are over 8,500 cryptocurrencies, according to data from CoinGecko, boasting a market capitalization of $1.4 trillion. At its peak, the entire ecosystem was worth $2 trillion.

In May, Powell revealed that the Fed has taken further steps in exploring a digital currency and will be releasing a discussion paper this summer outlining its thinking on digital payments.

He said the paper is meant to "stimulate broad conversation" on issues related to payments, financial inclusion, data privacy, and information security.

Powell, like other central bank heads around the world, has raised concern over the volatility of cryptocurrencies.

The Fed warned about cryptocurrency volatility for the first time in its semi-annual Monetary Policy Report published on July 9.

:fuckyousay:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh its the govt... They are too slow.

Plus too much big money in the game

Hey Goldman Sachs is cleaning up.

They got money to hold the feds off for a minute.

Either way its too 'ate to stop

Pretty soon you will be able to trade through your hardware wallet without computer

The crypto. World is lightyears ahead of any govt.

Feds are shook and they should be

Folks getting tired of their crimes

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Never heard of this guy before.

Looking into his phone now.

Curious if it is running on a blockchain like Pundi X

In an interview with Cheddar, Finman shared the origin story of his discovery of bitcoin:

Finman said his older brother brought him to a protest following the financial crisis of 2008. He recalls running from the police and seeing a man wearing a bitcoin shirt, and then asking him what bitcoin was.

"He's like a hippie, he's like, 'Man, I think it's gonna end Wall Street, all the corruption, and all the bad things.'"

That prompted Finman to research the cryptocurrency himself and he decided, along with his brother, that it was the next big thing.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
No, but say the run up from BabyBNB. The meme coins get momentum then tank, like ASS coin did :lol:

In the telegram groups they push and organize pumping. Have to go in with a goal and a plan.

BabyCake is currently pumping

BabyXRP getting some momentum again

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
In the telegram groups they push and organize pumping. Have to go in with a goal and a plan.

BabyCake is currently pumping

BabyXRP getting some momentum again
these sound like straight up scams. by the way, there is a babyDoge coin now...i'm dead serious.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey...

What exchange is it on...??

Id throw a hundred at it for goofs and giggles..

What exchange you use? KYC???
It is on BitMart, and yes, I bought the dip yesterday when it dropped 99%. It is at $0.015 now and I’ll probably cop more now since the creators are actually going to pump it and not a chatroom. If it gets back to even $1 :money:

dade305

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Quick question, how do I get my stuff off of Binance?
They talking about I have 48 after login to move my funds, and my account will be off boarded.

Have any one experienced this?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They talking about I have 48 after login to move my funds, and my account will be off boarded.

Transfer funds

To make it simple just sell your coins to bitcoin's..

Find a destination address...

Could be another exchange like coinbase or your own wallets...

Get an address from that...

Then transfer funds to destination account..

Personally I would search for coin that charges the cheapest

Fees and is also listed on the destination exchange..

There are coins that have cheaper fees

Some other posters may have a faster more economical way tho..

You got some real finance wizards..

Still laying in the cut..

They need to come out that cut and spread that finance wisdom...

Anybody know a faster way

Help this man before they steal his funds..

You must live in fucking nyc with their shook to death approach to crypto

I know because I do

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor

tons of countries are fucking with binance for years now and it has increased lately. i moved what i could some mths ago.
convert to btc or a low fee crypto and transfer it.

dade305

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Transfer funds

To make it simple just sell your coins to bitcoin's..

Find a destination address...

Could be another exchange like coinbase or your own wallets...

Get an address from that...

Then transfer funds to destination account..

Personally I would search for coin that charges the cheapest

Fees and is also listed on the destination exchange..

There are coins that have cheaper fees

Some other posters may have a faster more economical way tho..

You got some real finance wizards..

Still laying in the cut..

They need to come out that cut and spread that finance wisdom...

Anybody know a faster way

Help this man before they steal his funds..

You must live in fucking nyc with their shook to death approach to crypto

I know because I do
tons of countries are fucking with binance for years now and it has increased lately. i moved what i could some mths ago.
convert to btc or a low fee crypto and transfer it.
Copy