NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well that's just not nice..

He got hurt by a reckless player. Wouldn't call Giannis dirty but he's got a history

To be fair, Kyrie has been hurt his whole career; so him not being hurt is an anomaly; so yea it may have been flukey but in reality he gets hurt regardless of flukes; and trust he will get hurt again.....

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So Klay can be on the court getting that work in but Ben Simmons have a nowhere to be found near a gym :confused:

And many might not know or notice, but Klay’ as playing with the new Wilson NBA ball.

The NBA is switching from the Spalding ball after this season.

20210517-WILSON-NBBAGAMEBALL-JL-1116-1536x864.jpeg

It matters to me because now I have to get a new $160 ball:angry:

Simmons needs a therapist more than anything.

Last edited:

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn that’s quite the history :confused:

To be fair it doesn’t look like he’s overextending his stance, but that’s an issue that it’s happened so many times.

It doesn't look bad because of his length but any player crowding a players landing spot is reckless

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It doesn't look bad because of his length but any player crowding a players landing spot is reckless

I agree, and that’s why they penalize players now. I get it and it’s reckless, but it doesn’t look like he’s doing it on purpose.

But he needs to learn not to do it.

You can’t tell him that shit now because his reckless feet got him to the ECF

giphy-downsized-large.gif

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Mobley and Wood would make a good center & power foward combo but Porter Jr. needs a backcourt partner as well.

How is KPJ

Kelly O and Christian Wood gave them some good minutes at the 5 though. I don't know if Kelly O is a free agent.....

I know but do you really want Wood playing the center position all the time.

How many games should he be out if he has the shot and is also asysmptomatic Dr. Fauci?
I think he could have played today

A vaccine is not a cure. You can still get Covid and any other infections despite having a vaccine.

This is basic elementary shit here.

A vaccine is a weakened version of the infection,in this case Covid. It helps your body produce antibodies for the infection just like it would naturally.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How is KPJ

I know but do you really want Wood playing the center position all the time.

A vaccine is not a cure. You can still get Covid and any other infections despite having a vaccine.

This is basic elementary shit here.

A vaccine is a weakened version of the infection,in this case Covid. It helps your body produce antibodies for the infection just like it would naturally.
I personally wouldn't mind if I HAD to.....or I'd sign a 5.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree, and that’s why they penalize players now. I get it and it’s reckless, but it doesn’t look like he’s doing it on purpose.

But he needs to learn not to do it.

You can’t tell him that shit now because his reckless feet got him to the ECF

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its difficult for Brooklyn because they dont have a lot of depth; and probably wont ever have that with their big 3; they gonna have to pray a lot as long as those 3 are there....

Big three was hurt all season and we stayed with a top 5 record the majority of it so I won't say we don't have depth. It's just will our dumb ass coach stop playing them when the playoffs come around.

You can't go six deep when two of the guys dealing with real injuries and the other team is tired too. Just playing two more of the bench guys could have made a world of a difference