NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know I be clowning Kuz with the rest of us, but the truth is that some player’s NBA basketball career doesn’t grow much playing with Bron if they ain’t an established all-star or superstar.

The role players get stuck doing one particular thing. Some kats, especially young kats needs room to make mistakes without the Bron James pressure of expectation.
A lot of players, stars or roles, find it difficult to play with all star players; your assessment of LBJ is spot on; thats another reason, to me, why Curry is a transformational player; he can play with anyone, any star or role, and their games dont diminish or is inhibit; another mark of greatness; thats why I was dumbfounded when sensitive ass KD left for Kyrie :hmm: like fam really.....but as we all know

Kuz>>>>>>>>CP3

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I know I be clowning Kuz with the rest of us, but the truth is that some player’s NBA basketball career doesn’t grow much playing with Bron if they ain’t an established all-star or superstar.

The role players get stuck doing one particular thing. Some kats, especially young kats needs room to make mistakes without the Bron James pressure of expectation.
Sound in theory. But can you name ONE young player that developed into anything above role player post Lebron James?
There's no way that's true. There's no way he could even imagine that as a real situation in his mind.
He has to believe it. Otherwise he has to accept that he stinks.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
A lot of players, stars or roles, find it difficult to play with all star players; your assessment of LBJ is spot on; thats another reason, to me, why Curry is a transformational player; he can play with anyone, any star or role, and their games dont diminish or is inhibit; another mark of greatness; thats why I was dumbfounded when sensitive ass KD left for Kyrie :hmm: like fam really.....but as we all know

Kuz>>>>>>>>CP3
CP3 last failed covid test nose swab>>>>>>>>> @Day_Carver + Kuz

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I keep hearing Golden State too cause apparently they tired of Draymond's shit but they're denying they want Simmons according to Bay Area Sportsnet. Beal could happen cause he not staying in Washington. At least 3 teams will have to be involved anyways. Gonna be a crazy off season. Either way, Ben gone Cuzzo. God is good.

qIgpHY.jpg
Yeah they were talking about this on the NBA show give and go on xm radio.
Most of the callers were saying they would rather have Ben over CJ. Interesting convo.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RealGM Wiretap
TV Ratings For 2021 NBA Playoffs Up 39 Percent Over 2020 Through Conference Semis
JUN 22, 2021 3:36 PM
Viewership for the 2021 NBA Playoffs across TNT, ABC and ESPN is up 39 percent from 2020 through the Conference Semifinals.
TNT drew 6.9 million viewers for Game 7 of the Milwaukee Bucks and Brooklyn Nets on Saturday, which makes it the most-viewed playoff game this season.
TNT's coverage of Game 7 between the Atlanta Hawks and Philadelphia 76ers drew 6.2 million viewers, which makes it the second most-viewed playoff game of the season.

cincitystudios

Chopping it up
Registered
I keep hearing Golden State too cause apparently they tired of Draymond's shit but they're denying they want Simmons according to Bay Area Sportsnet. Beal could happen cause he not staying in Washington. At least 3 teams will have to be involved anyways. Gonna be a crazy off season. Either way, Ben gone Cuzzo. God is good.

I was telling my fam, that Ben for Westbrook would be good cause he just a dog and they need that. I know that Embiid an Westbrook have exchanges but that wouldn't be a problem if they were teammates I don't think. I think Beal would be great too.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RealGM Wiretap
TV Ratings For 2021 NBA Playoffs Up 39 Percent Over 2020 Through Conference Semis
JUN 22, 2021 3:36 PM
Viewership for the 2021 NBA Playoffs across TNT, ABC and ESPN is up 39 percent from 2020 through the Conference Semifinals.
TNT drew 6.9 million viewers for Game 7 of the Milwaukee Bucks and Brooklyn Nets on Saturday, which makes it the most-viewed playoff game this season.
TNT's coverage of Game 7 between the Atlanta Hawks and Philadelphia 76ers drew 6.2 million viewers, which makes it the second most-viewed playoff game of the season.
Well ain't that some shit. I thought the league needed Lebron and Steph......

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was telling my fam, that Ben for Westbrook would be good cause he just a dog and they need that. I know that Embiid an Westbrook have exchanges but that wouldn't be a problem if they were teammates I don't think. I think Beal would be great too.
Only way Beal is if he wants to leave. He has the wizards in his pocket.

RWB is more realistic if they want to take on his contract

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I agree. Either would work.

HTS0n6.jpg

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Sound in theory. But can you name ONE young player that developed into anything above role player post Lebron James?

Nope.

If you can play basketball and want to win playing with LeBron is easy. If you're not very good and aren't driven you won't last. Very simple to understand.

Kyle Kuzma just struggles to contribute to a championship level club. Even when LeBron wasn't playing that was evident. And most Laker fans want him gone outside of how they feel about Bron.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Yeah they were basically saying Ben would make them a better defensive team and Norman Powell, who is also a better defender than CJ, could replace CJ.
That's true. He gotta go somewhere where the pressure is low and he's not required to score. Where ball handling will be his main goal. Minnesota or OKC would be perfect. Fuck dat nigga!!!

2nSoag.jpg

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Kuz>>>>>>>>CP3

Playing with Steph is hard, he gets all the credit no matter what and if you're darker skinned than him and Klay you get none but will get all the blame from the fans. Draymond's contributions routinely get ignored, no role player has gotten a big payday playing with Steph, most get discussed as trade bait. Wiseman is going thru hell right now, Wiggins, you name it. He doesn't make the players around him better especially young players. His own fans describe them as "trash G leaguers" to shield him from criticism for not being able to lead them to a playoff. It's a colorist and toxic environment. KD left because he figured he would never be fully appreciated as much as Steph and Klay, too dark.

Losing with Kyrie is more fulfilling than winning with Steph and him getting all the credit for your work. :dunno:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well ain't that some shit. I thought the league needed Lebron and Steph......
New stars are rising!! plus Phoenix and Atlanta are solid markets; I still dont understand how Atlanta and Phoenix teams arent worth more; both are in top 10 markets I think...But the NBA is a global business; and these ratings dont include streaming and internet and international shit; NBA is fine from a money perspective; these owners be lying crying broke and shit...

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's true. He gotta go somewhere where the pressure is low and he's not required to score. Where ball handling will be his main goal. Minnesota or OKC would be perfect. Fuck dat nigga!!!

2nSoag.jpg
Yeah I heared Minnesota too. Portland first got to figure out who there next coach will be though.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
New stars are rising!! plus Phoenix and Atlanta are solid markets; I still dont understand how Atlanta and Phoenix teams arent worth more; both are in top 10 markets I think...But the NBA is a global business; and these ratings dont include streaming and internet and international shit; NBA is fine from a money perspective; these owners be lying crying broke and shit...
Man I don't be buying none of that shit. These lying muthafuckas lie about not making money but then they sell their team for 2 billion. They making money. Fuck them.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I don't be buying none of that shit. These lying muthafuckas lie about not making money but then they sell their team for 2 billion. They making money. Fuck them.
Thats why I dont feel sorry or remorse when players leave these organizations; they dont want to pay the luxury tax or other taxes and try to win on a budget; shouldnt be in the sports business if thats the case; but hey what do I know; they have more money than me so :hmm:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One of the main reasons why KD and Kyrie went to Brooklyn. Look at who the majority owner is for the NETS.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Amazing, the ratings are up from a COVID year. :roflmao3:

This playoff is still ass and forgettable outside of KD airballin game winners. :yes: Nobody playing right now will be a bigger story than LeBron and the Lakers when the season starts next year or even this offseason. :dunno:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thats why I dont feel sorry or remorse when players leave these organizations; they dont want to pay the luxury tax or other taxes and try to win on a budget; shouldnt be in the sports business if thats the case; but hey what do I know; they have more money than me so :hmm:
I mean I be torn. I don't feel for the coaches but for the fans. The fans are the ones who lose...players and owners stay winning. :lol:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Playing with Steph is hard, he gets all the credit no matter what and if you're darker skinned than him and Klay you get none but will get all the blame from the fans. Draymond's contributions routinely get ignored, no role player has gotten a big payday playing with Steph, most get discussed as trade bait. Wiseman is going thru hell right now, Wiggins, you name it. He doesn't make the players around him better especially young players. His own fans describe them as "trash G leaguers" to shield him from criticism for not being able to lead them to a playoff. It's a colorist and toxic environment. KD left because he figured he would never be fully appreciated as much as Steph and Klay, too dark.

Losing with Kyrie is more fulfilling than winning with Steph and him getting all the credit for your work. :dunno:
Wiggins is already paid and his contract isnt up for like 2 more years; Everyone around the league is talking about how Wiggins has become a much better player and is actually worth something now; I wonder why :hmm:Green is a role player and he got paid; Javell McGee got paid because he played with the warriors; he was out of the league before joining GS!! Kendrick Nunn, a role player, about to get paid; why well he was in the warriors G league program; Juan got paid; he was overseas somewhere; Quinn got paid signing with the Lakers; is it big time money, to star level players no; to them yes; because they wasnt getting paid no where near the type; and Kendrick really gonna get paid; so you just talking just to talk, as usual; nothing new; All that lightskinned stuff is well you trolling; actually everything you type is just trolling but what else is new....

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Damn I'm trying to think of a counter

Ok...

What about those white boys off the bench Lebron keep making millionaires?

And are straight trash once they leave the kings court?

Why do they thrive?

For the most part, Lebron has surrounded himself around subpar players until he went to Miami. There is no real downside of playing with Bron unless he just doesn’t like you. But a player will always be just good enough at that role he needs you for. Never great.

Bosh spoke about it some, if I remember, when Love went to the Cavs. Bron never has to change his game, but you damn sure have to change yours.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean I be torn. I don't feel for the coaches but for the fans. The fans are the ones who lose...players and owners stay winning. :lol:
I dont because look how the fans treat players when they dont fulfill what they think they should; players and owners should stay winning; players more than owners, though; If they truly love these players, they would thank them for their services as opposed to burning jerseys and shit...

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Wiggins is already paid and his contract isnt up for like 2 more years; Everyone around the league is talking about how Wiggins has become a much better player and is actually worth something now; I wonder why :hmm:Green is a role player and he got paid; Javell McGee got paid because he played with the warriors; he was out of the league before joining GS!! Kendrick Nunn, a role player, about to get paid; why well he was in the warriors G league program; Juan got paid; he was overseas somewhere; Quinn got paid signing with the Lakers; is it big time money, to star level players no; to them yes; because they wasnt getting paid no where near the type; and Kendrick really gonna get paid; so you just talking just to talk, as usual; nothing new; All that lightskinned stuff is well you trolling; actually everything you type is just trolling but what else is new....

No role player that's played with Steph has ever gotten paid. There are no Clint Capelas, or Tristan Thompsons, on his resume. All he does is help himself get paid like he's gonna do this offseason.

And it's true Curry stans are colorist and throw all his dark skinned team mates under the bus to shield his soft no defense playin ass from criticism. It's a colorist and toxic environment which is why KD would rather play with Kyrie than be treated like a red head stepchild next to Steph and Klay.