Official BGOL Crypto Currency Thread ★★★★★

T.H.E. Brew$er

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t own any Doge coin… It’s projects like this and cum rocket that make investors not take this market seriously.

Glad you don't.

True, traditional investors do frown upon the sector due to shitcoins, scams and rug pulls.

I look at it as more opportunity for guys that do the research and find the gems out there that are bringing positive change to the finance game.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
$ATM pumped from $0.50 to $10 back to $0.50 in 20 mins :roflmao3:
200.gif

1c3e79cedacd7547e03cbd0739431eb2759f8b18.gifv

3mpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/07/politics/colonial-pipeline-ransomware-recovered/index.html
This shit got me wondering they cracked the cryptocurrency wallet which is suppose to be impossible (really impossible) and then claimed they didn't get it all back cause the Crypto Currency market took a deep dip so they only got half of the $4.4 million anyone else smelling :bullshit:

there has been a theory out there that Bitcoin was created by an anonymous government with one goal of a few goals to monitor nefarious transactions. They lied and said it is untraceable, but if you know anything about blockchain technology.
This definitely has BTC maxis noid.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
there has been a theory out there that Bitcoin was created by an anonymous government with one goal of a few goals to monitor nefarious transactions. They lied and said it is untraceable, but if you know anything about blockchain technology.
This definitely has BTC maxis noid.
That's the thing I got certified in Blockchain and without the encryption key you just can't get into anyones account that what we were taught anyway and if these hackers were so good as they say they should have never been able to traced or found it in California as they say. Blockchain has no paper just keep that in mind.

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
They lied and said it is untraceable

The Blockchain is transparent.....
What the early reports are saying is that the DOJ hacked them back
You can easily follow BTC from wallet to wallet. However, they needed help from
off ramps around the world. If they can't cash it out it's useless .
Keep in mind there are BTC washing sites

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The Blockchain is transparent.....
What the early reports are saying is that the DOJ hacked them back
You can easily follow BTC from wallet to wallet. However, they needed help from
off ramps around the world. If they can't cash it out it's useless .
Keep in mind there are BTC washing sites

so if they had transferred the bitcoin to a hard wallet
would it have been safe?

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
so if they had transferred the bitcoin to a hard wallet
would it have been safe?
"Safe" is subjective. They know where it went and was watching it.
If they move it they watching it. How can the hackers spend it?
Anyway, I'm sure it was in hard wallet probably on a hard drive
Problem is the DOJ hacked them some how.
Now, what's not clear is do they have the keys?
We don't know, they just saying "The extortionists will never see this money"
That can mean anything

3mpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Last day to claim your Spark tokens before the Flare Network airdrop

Use this link to see if your claim is valid: https://flare.tools/spark/

Spark Airdrop

What is the Spark airdrop?
Spark is the native token of the Flare Network, designed to offer smart contract functionality to XRP, but on a separate blockchain.

Who is eligible for the Spark airdrop?
Holders in eligible regions holding XRP in their accounts on the snapshot date of December 12, 2020 at 00:00 UTC (December 11, 2020 at 4:00 PM PT) will be automatically qualified to participate in the airdrop at a later date. XRP Send/Receives will be paused 15 minutes prior to the snapshot and re-enabled shortly after. Trading XRP will not be affected. There is no minimum balance required.

What regions will support the Spark airdrop?
At launch, we anticipate that Spark will be available in all regions with the exception of New York.

How many Spark tokens will I receive?
The amount of Spark you'll receive depends on how much XRP you have in your account at the snapshot time stated above.

When will I get Spark tokens?
You’ll receive Spark tokens at a later date after the Flare network launch.

For further information on how Spark will be distributed to XRP holders, please refer to Flare Network’s announcement.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
how do i set this up if my xrp is in my nexo wallet?

Last day to claim your Spark tokens before the Flare Network airdrop

Use this link to see if your claim is valid: https://flare.tools/spark/

Spark Airdrop

What is the Spark airdrop?
Spark is the native token of the Flare Network, designed to offer smart contract functionality to XRP, but on a separate blockchain.

Who is eligible for the Spark airdrop?
Holders in eligible regions holding XRP in their accounts on the snapshot date of December 12, 2020 at 00:00 UTC (December 11, 2020 at 4:00 PM PT) will be automatically qualified to participate in the airdrop at a later date. XRP Send/Receives will be paused 15 minutes prior to the snapshot and re-enabled shortly after. Trading XRP will not be affected. There is no minimum balance required.

What regions will support the Spark airdrop?
At launch, we anticipate that Spark will be available in all regions with the exception of New York.

How many Spark tokens will I receive?
The amount of Spark you'll receive depends on how much XRP you have in your account at the snapshot time stated above.

When will I get Spark tokens?
You’ll receive Spark tokens at a later date after the Flare network launch.

For further information on how Spark will be distributed to XRP holders, please refer to Flare Network’s announcement.

3mpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
how do i set this up if my xrp is in my nexo wallet?
Where was it on 12/12/20?

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
it was in coinbase pro

Where was it on 12/12/20?

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This shit makes me physically angry. It is so condescending it’s comical. Physical city to city tour for a virtual currency wallet is plain laughable.

There should be a black owned wallet, coin, maybe raven an exchange. But don’t name it black Wall Street for some shit like that.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Saw this today and couldn't believe it..even after hearing the wheel barrow stories.

Wake up call for sure.
We must all come to the realization that ALL fiat currency ultimately becomes worthless if not backed by gold or silver.