NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
...that large bills will critique. Kevin Durant plays for him now. Don't say nothing bad, but take a detailed look at every other team. Same shit you was doing with the Dubs. :lol: Critique every team then don't post when your team play so you don't gotta micro analyze they flaws and can project them as invincible. :yawn:

Im sorry
We served LeBron swept him across to Cali where he became lost because black people in Cali are lost

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Im sorry
We served LeBron swept him across to Cali where he became lost because black people in Cali are lost

You choked 3-1 to Bron then begged a dark skin player to come save you from him. Now you use his success to make a light skinned player seem better than he is. That's why KD bounced to play with Kyrie while your idol can't even get in the playoffs. Now you holding Kyrie's nuts as he shows us just how overrated Steph is. :lol:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
You choked 3-1 to Bron then begged a dark skin player to come save you from him. Now you use his success to make a light skinned player seem better than he is. That's why KD bounced to play with Kyrie while your idol can't even get in the playoffs. Now you holding Kyrie's nuts as he shows us just how overrated Steph is. :lol:

You type like a sentence generator who uses the keywords of steph kd and lebron

You typed "mmmmmkkkk" yesterday

you are grasping and windmilling and it's an enjoyable experience.

Reactions: BDR

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
You type like a sentence generator who uses the keywords of steph kd and lebron

You typed "mmmmmkkkk" yesterday

you are grasping and windmilling and it's an enjoyable experience.

This isn't enjoyable for you. LeBron coming to the Lakers has been a horrible experience for yesterday's Dubs fans. You went from a championship contender to a lottery team with fans rooting for James Harden and D'Antoni to win chips. Bron already done won a chip for the Lakers. :lol:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Seriously?

Weren’t they riding Luka’s nuts in the last round?

This screamin muthafucka flip flops every other game. Clown ass nigga.

KLEKPX.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Stupid ass fuckin turnovers early. MOVE TOWARDS THE GODDAM BALL!!!!!! STOP THROWING LAZY FUCKIN PASSES!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

WVwsqX.jpg

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
This isn't enjoyable for you. LeBron coming to the Lakers has been a horrible experience for yesterday's Dubs fans. You went from a championship contender to a lottery team with fans rooting for James Harden and D'Antoni to win chips. Bron already done won a chip for the Lakers. :lol:

He didn't make the playoffs his 1st year
He had to collude and beg Anthony Davis to save him in la
fought hard to play in the bubble even though you thought they should cancel the season and won a chip congratulations!

The following year he needed referees to help him beat Steph and the g league
While Steph was supposed to be exposed and ended up scoring champion and 3rd in mvp voting
3rd isn't good but it's better than not mentioned and exposed

I'm loving it because you understand what happened and that's why you pivot to Brooklyn and other teams

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Hey man he was 3 for 30 in 3’s in the playoffs until he hit a 3 yesterday.

They want that fucker to shoot as many jumpers as he can! :lol:

that dude took like 8 threes last night. Who told him he could shoot? Kat must have been on 2k wondering why he can hit threes on video games and not real life.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I hate these fouls that Trae Young gets throwing himself into the defender or stopping abruptly so a defender runs into him. Just a cheap way to get fouls. Bullshit basketball to me.
Shit is absolutely fuckin ridiculous. The league needs to stop this.

vOzX2x.jpg

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
I hate these fouls that Trae Young gets throwing himself into the defender or stopping abruptly so a defender runs into him. Just a cheap way to get fouls. Bullshit basketball to me.
This is the Trae I remember from the regular season. I hate this version. Bullshit basketball and the constant foul hunting slows the pace of the game to a crawl.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
He didn't make the playoffs his 1st year
He had to collude and beg Anthony Davis to save him in la
fought hard to play in the bubble even though you thought they should cancel the season and won a chip congratulations!

The following year he needed referees to help him beat Steph and the g league
While Steph was supposed to be exposed and ended up scoring champion and 3rd in mvp voting
3rd isn't good but it's better than not mentioned and exposed

I'm loving it because you understand what happened and that's why you pivot to Brooklyn and other teams

Steph was exposed, NBA colorism is discussed now more than ever before thanks to him. If he would've stepped up and made the Dubs contenders it might've silenced folks. Instead more and more people are speaking out and acknowledging he's overrated for being "Dell's boy" and his recessive traits that white people identify with when he faces a player like LeBron. :lol: