NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

tenor.gif

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Bout time Giannis started playing off ball

Even a real Nets fan will post. :lol: But Steph Curry stans are MIA. Haven't commented on a Nets game ALL SEASON. NBA fans that pull for multiple franchises at one time are women. That's girl behavior.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I never even knew there was a 10 second rule at the free throw line.

fairly recent

experts say that is the real reason Westbrook percentage plummeted

update...

Last edited:

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I swear Durant is like a fucking skeleton , he needs to put on some muscle . They keep taking or knocking the ball out his hands :angry:

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
Bucks deserve to lose this game if they are going to continue to let Giannis hog the ball.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Zo used to wipe his forehead to death wit that wristband up there but i never saw him violate 10 sec rule.

Also, watch how you talk about Gtown niggas.

Nah I think one year in the playoffs someone tried to snitch on his free throw times to the refs. He was known to take 10 seconds or more at times.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Malone took so long because he'd talk to himself, Giannis is taking forever and still missing.

wasn't he saying a prayer or something?

update

Malone would talk to himself for quite a while, and then shoot the ball. No one else could hear what he was saying, and he would be talking pretty fast. Malone would later tell reporters that he was just reminding himself of what to do at the free throw line. What he said exactly whenever he talked to himself remains a mystery, but some reports say it was a routine prayer in honor of his daughter.

Last edited: