Official BGOL Crypto Currency Thread ★★★★★

Cali2Jerz

Star
Registered
Stay away from scam coins. A Quadrillion tokens :cmonson:
Scam coin got me 6k lol
I think they r all “scam”
It’s getting approved for different exchanges everyday and 50% of the tokens are “burnt”
So what makes it different from Doge?
At least Shib is coming out with Shibaswap and they have sum plans. Doge is just doge lol. All doge has is a tweet from Elon

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Scam coin got me 6k lol
I think they r all “scam”
It’s getting approved for different exchanges everyday and 50% of the tokens are “burnt”
So what makes it different from Doge?
At least Shib is coming out with Shibaswap and they have sum plans. Doge is just doge lol. All doge has is a tweet from Elon

You have a lot to learn. They aren't all a "scam"
to even utter some dumb shit like that is ignorant

Cali2Jerz

Star
Registered
So what’s not a “scam”? Some vouch for safemoon, some say scam, some like doge, some say scam, etc etc
Yes I know the big dogs are “proven” btc, eth, etc but what’s makes a coin a “scam”. Enlighten us so we don’t get scammed!

if big exchanges allow a coin on their exchange I would assume they did their due diligence and found them not to be a scan to allow them on it no?

Cali2Jerz

Star
Registered
Lol so why aren’t they all on exchanges then?
there’s a million coins out there, Shiba, Akita, poodle, ass. U got scam, Cumrocket, safeeverything , musketeer was pushed on here and I don’t recall people calling anything a scam. If you know it’s a scam why not share your knowledge so people don’t get scammed lol

Trunks4191

CONTRAUNIT
Registered
A coin's market cap is what matters, not just the price. A low price won't matter if it also has an insanely high supply.

I understand that but this does not apply to crypto. Especially in the dogecoin aspect where market cap over 100 billion.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Lol so why aren’t they all on exchanges then?
there’s a million coins out there, Shiba, Akita, poodle, ass. U got scam, Cumrocket, safeeverything , musketeer was pushed on here and I don’t recall people calling anything a scam. If you know it’s a scam why not share your knowledge so people don’t get scammed lol

Vitalik Buterin’s Ethereum wallet holds $8 billion in Shiba Inu coin

Cali2Jerz

Star
Registered
Vitalik Buterin’s Ethereum wallet holds $8 billion in Shiba Inu coin

That was in their Whitepapers.

Cali2Jerz

Star
Registered
That was in their Whitepapers.
SHIB’s price surge has added over $11 billion to the net worth of Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) founder Vitalik Buterin, who holds over 505 billion SHIB tokens representing 50% of its total supply.
Why It Matters: The entirety of Buterin’s holdings were not actually the result of him purchasing the coins but rather a “give away” of sorts from Shiba Inu’s creators.
According to Shiba Inu’s white paper, sending 50% of the token’s supply to Buterin was done to remove them from circulation and create an element of scarcity for the tokens.
“We sent over 50% of the TOTAL supply to Vitalik. There is no greatness without a vulnerable point and as long as VB doesn’t rug us, then SHIBA will grow and survive,” said the SHIB founder.
See also: Ethereum Creator Vitalik Buterin Becomes A Billionaire As ETH Hits Another All-Time High Of $3,200
Vitalik cashing out on his SHIB holdings seems to be an unlikely event. As crypto community WarOnRugs puts it, “There’s no incentive for him to tarnish his reputation for 200 ETH.”

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
So what’s not a “scam”? Some vouch for safemoon, some say scam, some like doge, some say scam, etc etc
Yes I know the big dogs are “proven” btc, eth, etc but what’s makes a coin a “scam”. Enlighten us so we don’t get scammed!

if big exchanges allow a coin on their exchange I would assume they did their due diligence and found them not to be a scan to allow them on it no?

I'm just referencing your statement that "they're all scams"
You guys do your own research. I'm not here to enlighten anyone.
FYI - It all depends on the exchange whether or not they would vet a coin/token
Any American exchange or broker would have to or they will have big problems with the SEC

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
I understand that but this does not apply to crypto. Especially in the dogecoin aspect where market cap over 100 billion.

Even in crypto, it's still necessary to be realistic. Coins like safemoon for example aren't going to end up with a market cap 10x that of btc and eth.

There are coins right now that have market caps around 20-25 million. They could go 1000x and still not make the current top 10.

In order for safemoon to do that from where it is now, it'd have to have a market cap of over 6 Trillion (almost 100 times where dogecoin is now).

There's no way retail investors alone will get it that high, no matter the price.

Trunks4191

CONTRAUNIT
Registered
Even in crypto, it's still necessary to be realistic. Coins like safemoon for example aren't going to end up with a market cap 10x that of btc and eth.

There are coins right now that have market caps around 20-25 million. They could go 1000x and still not make the current top 10.

In order for safemoon to do that from where it is now, it'd have to have a market cap of over 6 Trillion (almost 100 times where dogecoin is now).

There's no way retail investors alone will get it that high, no matter the price.

Please let the group know what coins/tokens you are focusing on and why you feel they have potential.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
A coin's market cap is what matters, not just the price. A low price won't matter if it also has an insanely high supply.
Stay away from scam coins. A Quadrillion tokens :cmonson:
This year reminds me of 2017 all over again… I think going into 2022 the SEC is going to step in and lay down rules and regulations for the crypto market.

It's good to see some common sense in this thread. This thread went full retard 2 pages ago. People will learn the hard way.

Last edited:

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Shiba fees are low compared too all the SAFEMOON, MOONSHOT, SAFEMARS, SAFESUN, etc. coins.
I have Safemoon/mars but don't recall paying $65 worth of ETH to buy them. Transaction not going through because I am only trying to buy $100 worth of Shibu but $65 or more of it has to go to fees.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can you even buy it with using ETH? Uni swap keeps asking me to use my Ethereum to cover the transaction fee.

Ok I did the math. My 75 investment is around 380 now. Of course I will just continue to hold.

Yes I switched ethereum from my trustwallet for musketeer using pancakeswap.

Had to import the smart contract address for it to show up in Trustwallet.

Then I sent it to my safepal wallet. It's not showing the loss/gain percentage though but it does show the icon, name and amount of coins.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Please let the group know what coins/tokens you are focusing on and why you feel they have potential.

The only one that I can think of that hasn't already been mentioned is Crypterium. It has a fully diluted market cap of just 37M.

I only have beer money in it since homeruns don't require large investments. As always DYOR.

FWIW, it was picked as one of Palm Beach Confidential's 5 coins to 5 million. He's real hit or miss with his calls, so I have to emphasize the DYOR part.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Ok I did the math. My 75 investment is around 380 now. Of course I will just continue to hold.

Yes I switched ethereum from my trustwallet for musketeer using pancakeswap.

Had to import the smart contract address for it to show up in Trustwallet.

Then I sent it to my safepal wallet. It's not showing the loss/gain percentage though but it does show the icon, name and amount of coins.

How did you get to show up in pancake swap?

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Try putting the smart contract address into pancakeswap where you doing the exchange (ETH to...instead of the muskets or musketeer name, copy/paste the smart contract address from the musketeer token website). It should show up with the musketeer icon after you do that.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Try putting the smart contract address into pancakeswap where you doing the exchange (ETH to...instead of the muskets or musketeer name, copy/paste the smart contract address from the musketeer token website). It should show up with the musketeer icon after you do that.
Dam, I can only get this to show up in uniswap. Just not trying to pay those ETH fees.

Trunks4191

CONTRAUNIT
Registered
The only one that I can think of that hasn't already been mentioned is Crypterium. It has a fully diluted market cap of just 37M.

I only have beer money in it since homeruns don't require large investments. As always DYOR.

FWIW, it was picked as one of Palm Beach Confidential's 5 coins to 5 million. He's real hit or miss with his calls, so I have to emphasize the DYOR part.

Yeah I am taking a look at these right now. It's worth a small investment since we don't know what the future holds here