Official BGOL Crypto Currency Thread ★★★★★

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

MakerDao is the one people have been sleeping on. As for what it does and the fact its one of the biggest protocols used on the Ethereum blockchain its not a bad long term investment. Been following it since I got into crypto. Video explains it.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Pump of the day was $ASS coin. It was up 3,000% this morning before giving back all the gains it had :lol:

another dog meme, charity coin but it has some celebrity backing.

Asscoin. SMH...
Ass frickin' coin!!

Old money must be so mad at these new money cryptos millionaires.
Imagine a stock called Ass Inc., Scam Inc., or Cumrocket Inc. on the NASDAQ.
I love it.

:lol:

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Yo, there's a new coin called Fuck Elon. The token symbol is $FELON. Market cap is $3 million already. :roflmao:

i clicked that first link. you have GOT to be fuckin' kidding me.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yo, there's a new coin called Fuck Elon. The token symbol is $FELON. Market cap is $3 million already. :roflmao:

Man listen.....

That shit might be the ingenius move of.

The week

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member

Development coming to Doge is a VERY BIG deal.
They are trying to legitimize what was once a joke.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered

Development coming to Doge is a VERY BIG deal.
They are trying to legitimize what was once a joke.

There is no development. And Doge is proof of work too. It would be a hell of a lot easier and more efficient to improve Bitcoin's efficiency. Elon proving again that he's a moron who doesn't know what he's talking about. It was the same when he was speaking about A.I. Completely clueless.

Last edited:

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
There is no development. And Doge is proof of work too. It would be a hell of a lot easier and more efficient to improve Bitcoin's efficiency. Elon proving again that he's a moron who doesn't know what he's talking about. It was the same when he was speaking about A.I. Completely clueless.

Currently there is not and that has been one of the key arguments against it's utility and function as a coin.
I believe Doge was forked from Litecoin or based on their technology if I'm not mistaken. If any layer 2 tech is implemented on top of Doge, then it will become a force to reckon with.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
What do you think about putting savings in USDC and depositing into a “ crypto bank” like BlockFi?

Smart move.
Steady annualized yield with little to no risk.
This is the safest bet for investing large sums of money to work on your behalf w/o the wild price swings of the crypto market.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
can't you get much higher rates lending usdt in Kucoin?

Smart move.
Steady annualized yield with little to no risk.
This is the safest bet for investing large sums of money to work on your behalf w/o the wild price swings of the crypto market.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Currently there is not and that has been one of the key arguments against it's utility and function as a coin.
I believe Doge was forked from Litecoin or based on their technology if I'm not mistaken. If any layer 2 tech is implemented on top of Doge, then it will become a force to reckon with.
It's not a secure network. It won't be a force of anything. Bitcoin is a secure network. And it's why it consumes more electricity. Plus Ethereum's going to be a proof of stake blockchain way before Doge would become a usable network for large transactions, and there are others coins like SOL that are infinitely better to use right now.