Gat DAMN DOJA CAT Fine AF...!

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
She is actually a very pretty woman and very nice legs but I hate her personality..... when she get her wake up call its going to be spectacular.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
We liking her again? I'm confused...

Twitter say it was some herb ass nigga that made the shit up and the song was a poor attempt to reclaim the word and it wasn't about Sandra.

The white boys said she wasn't in chatrooms showing feet. Other black people from the chatrooms says they weren't even racist.

She just be in there trolling, she is goofy like that.

I don't know, maybe we were lead astray...

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Twitter say it was some herb ass nigga that made the shit up and the song was a poor attempt to reclaim the word and it wasn't about Sandra.

The white boys said she wasn't in chatrooms showing feet. Other black people from the chatrooms says they weren't even racist.

She just be in there trolling, she is goofy like that.

I don't know, maybe we were lead astray...

You never know what is true on the internet. As I said before she knows how to make hit songs, that song with her and Gucci is fire.

Who_I_AM

BGOL Original Veteran /C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
I after I saw those tinychat recordings she was definitely hating being half black side and was about that life. No question. She is making pop music and it is supposed to be good. The "man" is putting that money behind her now because she is anti-negro and help to re-enforce stereotypes. Meanwhile, you have singers like Ari Lennox and Ledsi, HER, Jasmine Sullivan that get let than half the push and appreciation because they are woke (for the most part). Meg and Cardi get pushed because there is no "upliftment" in their music.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You never know what is true on the internet. As I said before she knows how to make hit songs, that song with her and Gucci is fire.

Thats some serious damage control.... all of a sudden now she gives a fuck about those rumours... LOL...

thats because she is supposed be breaking through right now.. she is supposed to be a solid A lister....

but she will never be on that level as long as the alledged rumour is out she dont just prefer cacs..

she actually supports racist ones...

seems like that nas track really hit home.....this supposed to be her break through year, and it appears she fucked

it up by waiting too long to address the issue....

her damage control team going hard tho, hey she may still make it to the A list world, and thats good for her.

but personally she waited waaay too long to give a fuck... and only cares now because she realize

she aint going to the next level on the backs of racist red necks..

bitch thought it was one way especially during the trump years...

hey nothing wrong with making life choices..

something is wrong when you cant live with the choices you make...

she made a choice to join team proud boy...and now they getting washed up

and chased down all the way in fuckin kenya africa ...LOL cant believe that pinktoe trumptard ran to fuckin Kenya,
not a good look for a 'black' nation, when you have racist crackers running to your country to hide out.. muthafucka
aint go to fuckin germany or even fuckin nazified argentina.. muthafucka ran to deep dark Africa... cant make this shit up...

I seriously digress tho... but as a result of trump losing, trump tards out here lookin stupid now...

all of a sudden

this bitch has an epiphany :lol: .....

oh and dems better keep these stimulus checks coming.... because their slow moving ass...if they dont pick up the pace and stop

the fuckery... they should be on the third stimulus check by now not still talkin about the same fuckin one while trump was till in office..

they are going to fuck around and make him politically relevent again.... we are well into march.. we should be on stimulus check

number three. canada has us lookin real stupid right now..

Props to Oh Canada nice to see when a country actually has compassion for its people.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
The sooner light skin black women(LSBW) are off the pedestal as being the lone/default standard for black beauty the better. LSBW privilege is real............

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor

Yeah, especially when it's about some negative shit. It's so easy to get caught up in some negative shit like that because most people (especially people on the internet) are always looking for a reason to shit on you for something. Like they can't wait to find some shit where they can be like "AHA! I knew you wasn't shit! At first, I hated you for no reason, now I'm justified in hating yo ass because of this shit."

When the rumor first came out, it was everywhere. You couldn't not see the shit even if you wasn't looking for it.

If it wasn't for somebody bumpin' this thread today, I wouldn't have even known that since then it's been people coming out to vouch for her and debunk the shit and put a back story on it. I didn't see any of that shit anywhere. And you probably won't because that would require the people that "cancelled" her to admit that maybe they jumped the gun. Especially when nobody came forward with the proof that she was doing what they said she was doing. All they had was a video of her being in a chatroom and the song, which could both be taken out of context.

But I'm not above admitting my faults. Looking back now, I think that shit was some bullshit honestly, and I'm probably gone fuck with her music again at some point.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
She fine but she let it be known that she ain't into brothas. Therefore she gets no support for me. Let those Chads and Brads she love support her music.