Black Lives Matter founder buys $1.4 million home in Topanga, which has a black population of 1.4%

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its implicit and explicit in their mission statement and website you dumb bitch. Further, the platform is literally built on advocating for and assisting victims of state sanctioned violence and oppression.

No idiot. The people are doing the work. They just provided the most recent slogan. And again, if your non profit is built on black bodies and you cant account for the 90 million in donations and the families of victims you claim those donations will help are saying you have lied to them.. then you need to be held to account.

On point post!

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
1.4 mil ain't all that much... especially

in Cali. OP is a shit starting CAC.

giphy.gif

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So what?!!

Black population of San Francisco is only 6% for the entire city and $1.4 million would barely buy you a shack in Bayview. Does anyone talk shit about BLM activists who own houses there? Are their contributions less important than those who live in East Oakland, Vallejo or Antioch?

Also, if she didn't earn enough to buy a house from BLM she would have to work a full time job doing something else and squeeze in her activism on evenings and weekends. That would be a loss for everyone involved.

Why does everyone think that activists have to take a vow of poverty to be effective at what they do?
CRAKKKA canadian Michael Rapaport!

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
So they are using white supremacy tactics to better their lives....

While telling you that white supremacy and patriarchy need to be dismantled...

Can't make this shit up.
Saying she learned to manipulate the system from the white man does not imply she's using white supremacy tactics.

But using a non-profit to buy homes, travel, and earn a salary is learned behavior from white people because it is their system. Nothing wrong with her or any other brother or sister playing the game.

But seriously, why do y'all feel the need to make up ish? It's an online forum. Geesh.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
My brother moved from LA to Las Vegas
a few years ago. He bought his house
in LA back in the 80s for 32K and
sold it a few years ago for a mil. You
must be one of them po niggas if you
think 1.4 is a lot for a home in CA.

:roflmao:
First, I'm not a ni$%a. Second, I guess I'm "po" according to your standards because $1.4 million is significant to me.

But, lets put real items to your "po" claim. This is a $1.3 million house in LA. I would challenge anyone who says this is a low standard of living.

5e34c67496388d5a63b92c8307c3a65f-p_h.jpg

d1510585b91679fd2ffe5e73c64b838e-p_h.jpg

But, now let's talk real researchable and verifiable stats.

Median household income for black folk in LA is $40,650 compared to the Los Angeles County
median of $55,750.

This is 4.4% less than the median across the state.

Why do we want to pretend like black folk are ball in? We are hurting. People were begging for stimulus checks, but a $1.4 million home ain't ish?

BGOL Bizarro World strikes again.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
First, I'm not a ni$%a. $1.3 million house
in LA. I would challenge anyone who
says this is a low standard of living.

Who said 1.4 is a "low standard
of living"? I said that 1.4 ain't all
that much in California. And EVERY
ONE
on BGOL know you ain't black! :(

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
I hate this mentality, really and truly I do. This is backwards low expectation thinking that gets us nowhere.
I don't know what said mentality is but I'm not going to chastise organizations out to help the community.
Fucking investigate the Salvation Army. The Klan. Whoever. Don't discriminate when the politicians are bought and sold.
When no cap on these donations this slippage always happens. Now everyone's an accountant. When Rapper Wyclef
started an organization to benefit Haiti, the accountants came out to discredit him. When the Clintons did little to nothing
for the housing situation over where were the accountants then? COINTEL PRO. Why not find out how to get involved
instead of pocket checking?

By the way, why don't you expound on what you hate and not be abstract. I mean, you hate it, don't you?

I hate this mentality, really and truly I do. This is backwards low expectation thinking that gets us nowhere.

Now type out what is forward high expectation thinking that gets us somewhere. Y'know, a post that gets us somewhere. :rolleyes:

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Who said 1.4 is a "low standard
of living"? I said that 1.4 ain't all
that much in California. And EVERY
ONE
on BGOL know you ain't black! :(
Bro, I'm so black, I posted a ashy hand pic.

And again, if the median income for blacks in LA is $40K, saying $1.4 million isn't much sounds crazy.

Most people can not afford a $1.4 million home. White or black. You've alluded that you can't.

In many of these places, corporations are buying up the property and renting them out or inflating the market by driving up the price.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I need this white supremacist front group called BLM right now, I am getting bumper locked hard for no reason today. Why are whites going bat shit chasing me around, I am not their property.

:lol::lol::lol:

I am temporarily here in the U.S.

Last edited:

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would think it's in keeping with the pronouncement that black lives matter and those lives can live anywhere they can afford. :hmm:

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's because Malcolm got royally screwed by the NOI. When Elijah Muhammad died they found nearly 1 million dollars worth of coins in his closet. All made from selling a newspaper Malcolm founded.

That's why Malcolm X is a cautionary tale for future activists. Don't take a vow of poverty when someone else is getting rich off your struggle.

I know. His kids played a part of this as well.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wake me when the Klan is under investigation. When they do a proper investigation of
murderous police officers, BLM will be unnecessary.

Uh...the ice cream truck is coming.

So what nikka? When know who the klan is? We're finding out what BLM is really about.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Its implicit and explicit in their mission statement and website you dumb bitch. Further, the platform is literally built on advocating for and assisting victims of state sanctioned violence and oppression.

No idiot. The people are doing the work. They just provided the most recent slogan. And again, if your non profit is built on black bodies and you cant account for the 90 million in donations and the families of victims you claim those donations will help are saying you have lied to them.. then you need to be held to account.
She's learning from Dwight, man.

There is this other BLM chapter founder who did the same thing in Ohio. However, he was indited by the feds.

Non-Profits are the modern-day legal scam. Hospitals also partake in the non-profit scam. Just imagine collecting money and not having to pay any tax whatsoever. I have a non-profit in which I pay myself a modest salary. Salaries make up about 40% of my non-profits expenses.

Have you seen their impact report? You’ll understand why Dr Truth and Cottonmouth are so supportive of this organization

“In 2020, we selected 30 local organizations (not part of our grassroots apparatus) to be our first cohort of official BLMGNF grantees. As several communities were thrown into heightened political, socioeconomic, and medical vulnerabilities through COVID-19, BLMGNF sought to ensure the survival of some of society’s most vulnerable: Black LGBTQIA folks. Of the 30 organizations selected, 23 of them are led by Black LGBTQIA folks and/or directly serve these communities in places like Chicago, New York, New Jersey, DC, and Alabama. Our selected organizations are listed below. We have committed a six figure grant to each of these organizations.

• Okra Project
• TGI Justice Project
• T.A.K.E. Birmingham
• Trans United
• Audre Lorde Project — Trans
Justice
• BreakOUT
• Black Trans Circles • BLMP
• Solutions Not
Punishment Coalition • Marsha P. Johnson
Institute
• The Transgender District
• Black Trans Travel Fund • For The Gworls
• House of GG
• Highlander Center
• Trans Housing Coalition — Homeless Black Trans Women Fund
• Black Trans Media
• House of Pentacles
• House of TULIP
• Black Trans Femmes in the
Arts
• Brave Space Alliance
• Black Visions Collective • Brooklyn Boihood
• BYP100
• BOLD
• Eat Chicago
• PANA
• Africans Rising
• Haitian Bridge
• Trans Justice Funding Project Alliance

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Here is one of those shacks you were referring to.

cb3fbfce62ff57d38896ff9ba724a059-p_h.jpg

Let's not overexagerate about $1.4 million.

However, I do agree that activist do not have to be impoverished. They have bills too.

Deals like that exist, but then again I've seen condemned houses go for about the same price. About a year or two ago Dr. Truth made a post about a San Francisco house that was selling for nearly a million dollars despite being burnt halfway to the ground. I've even seen vacant lots in Bayview over $600,000.

My point is that living in an expensive house in a city with very few Black people doesn't necessarily say anything about your convictions.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is YOUR city. Even though you shit on the South, at least we do have a cultural bulwark against this kind of shit!

Male Wins "Female Leadership" Position in New York Democratic Council

You lying lil Becky booty Licka

When have I ever dissed the south..

The only fucked up thing about the south is the pink toe mafia

Stealing all the best land...

But why would I diss the part of our country..with the most nature..

Don't worry the push back is coming..

We just got rid of..

That immunity bullshit that was protecting killer pigs..

That was BIG..and kniggas sleeping on that...

You can't find one post with me shittin on the south..

Because I love the south..

I just hate the way pink toes stole all the land...

For now that is

That greed and gluttony is beyond demonic