Hubert Davis is new UNC head basketball coach

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I watched the entire press conference live and before he made that idiotic statement, he talked about how he will DEMAND that his players have a voice in the community and address social justice. He also gave an example of one of his players, Garrison Brooks, doing just that in his home state of Alabama. So it makes what he said even more baffling.

Yeah, he's gonna have to clarify what he meant, because this quote is quickly being shared everywhere and he's going to be recruiting mostly black players. Which means black mothers who might already be looking at him sideways because he has a white wife.

^^^^^

dawilleyone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I keep telling yall in basketball, having a white wife or white people in your family makes you more likeable to white people AND black people, that's why Hubert mentioned it. It was his way of letting the alumni, fans, and world know that its not about race for him. NBA players marry white women for the exact reason he brought it up, it makes them more marketable to fans. NCAA (now that they have to pay) and the NBA (now they they paying 30 mill a year to some guys) are both in the process of whitening the game and pushing Black Americans out. NCAA will be majority white boys in 10 years and in 10 years all the "Black" stars of the NBA will be biracial Pat Mahomes types or foreign born. The crazy thing is, they got niggas to help them whiten the game hating on certain players and deifying others. Niggas is just too dumb to see it. :smh:
He's got to go into the home of a lot of Black mothers (some of which will be bitter single black mothers) and explain how him being proud of his white wife will help him relate to their black sons. Now some of them may not care, but it will be used in some way to recruit against him

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m convinced that these niggas don’t like attractive women.

The question I always have is who is cosigning this shit. Which one of his people is telling him it makes sense to wife a fraggle rock looking cac? Who is cheering this shit on? :lol:

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kofi cockburn
Born in Jamaica. Moved to NYC at age 14. Went to Christ the King (a prestigious private school) for 3 years and then transferred to Oak Hill for his senior year. Yeah, not exactly "inner city NYC" born and raised. :hmm:

Supersav

Rising Star
Registered
Born in Jamaica. Moved to NYC at age 14. Went to Christ the King (a prestigious private school) for 3 years and then transferred to Oak Hill for his senior year. Yeah, not exactly "inner city NYC" born and raised. :hmm:
Moses? Try that one

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Moses brown as well @XXXplosive
In his one season at UCLA:
"Brown finished the season averaging 9.7 points and a team-leading 8.3 rebounds"

Looking at his current NBA stats (spent a bunch of time in the G-league), I wouldn't say he's killing it there either.
But if that's the best homebred baller NYC got to offer, no wonder the top programs don't recruit there like that anymore.

Supersav

Rising Star
Registered
In his one season at UCLA:
"Brown finished the season averaging 9.7 points and a team-leading 8.3 rebounds"

Looking at his current NBA stats (spent a bunch of time in the G-league), I wouldn't say he's killing it there either.
But if that's the best homebred baller NYC got to offer, no wonder the top programs don't recruit there like that anymore.
He just made franchise history and put himself in position to get paid faster than anybody in his draft class.

Supersav

Rising Star
Registered

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah NC chose wrong. This won't sell well with kids with Black mother's. Sooo guess he is going after only white and mixed race ballers. Hos wife nis beyond average. Do these athletes fathers npt give them game on THEIR value? You make all that money to wife up this ugly ass female?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's the thing. How do you know that she didn't aggressively pursue him? People don't seem to want to acknowledge that a lot of white women, and non-Black women in general, pursue Black men.

We know that some of them want us, but we have to be strong against the basic white women! :lol:

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Y'all act like niggas don't be knocking up and wifing up ugly sistas with fucked up attitudes everyday :lol:
Y'all just stay fixated on the ones that marry average-looking white girls

Fixated on the "high-value" ones who do!

Screen-Shot-2021-02-16-at-11.42.18-e1613475804585.png

:hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

daTiger

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Didn't read this whole threat yet but did this nigga say "compromised by" when the actual verbiage should have been "comprised of?"

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
I personally don't give a fuck what color pussy he puts his dick in.. non of my business...

but the fact that he felt the had to make a statement like that is suspect as hell

until then the only problem I had with his wife was that she's ugly as fuck..

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Does anyone know how UNC traditionally recruits? For example, I've heard that Coach K at Duke would deliberately and only recruit athletes from solid middle-class, two-parent households because they were more likely to stay enrolled for at least 3 years and learn his system. He would have never recruited an Allen Iverson-type of player, or any high school superstar type of player. Does UNC recruit in a similar fashion?
UNC last good recruit was Bobby Frazior

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
This motherfucker Hubert man...I JUST got finished talking shit to a Puke fan bragging on how a Black coach is about to beat that ass and here he go already embarrassing me in front of the enemy. Is this really how we are starting off the new era?

He was doing good in the press conference too :smh:

almost hard to determine who has the ugliest wife..........him or Ben Carson......

I know they've been together since college. I hope she was better looking 30 years ago.