The Cashie B's Undoing. Are The Planets In The Solar System Flat?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why when we look at planets they be round?

“We”?

Where do you stay where you walk around looking at planets?

source.gif

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Dead serious

Have you typed this exact question into Google?

Yeah, I just did. No answer. So I refined my search to simply, "how do planets form" and here's the answer, FROM NASA:

"Scientists think planets, including the ones in our solar system, likely start off as grains of dust smaller than the width of a human hair. ... They emerge from the giant, donut-shaped disk of gas and dust that circles young stars. Gravity and other forces cause material within the disk to collide."

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I was just wondering the other day how tough it must be getting on you with all the space exploration action happening on basically every fucking continent now lol

What will it take for you to be like "okay so look I had shit fucked up"? Not rhetorical.

Lol, no my friend. This world we live in is fucked up bro. Cacs you niggas believing.....ANYWAY. I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut, so who am I? I'm just glad I know what I know, not trying to push it on anybody and going about my business on the humble.

tenor.gif

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Yeah, I just did. No answer. So I refined my search to simply, "how do planets form" and here's the answer, FROM NASA:

"Scientists think planets, including the ones in our solar system, likely start off as grains of dust smaller than the width of a human hair. ... They emerge from the giant, donut-shaped disk of gas and dust that circles young stars. Gravity and other forces cause material within the disk to collide."
Do you think that the entire global space science and academic community is in on it? All the industries that are involved directly or tangentially with that stuff. Aerospace, maritime industries that operate on global positioning protocols, all the versions of those in different countries w no loyalty to the US, all of academia around the world?

Or do you think that the conspiracy is so complex that none of them could figure out that they're being conned?

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Do you think that the entire global space science and academic community is in on it? All the industries that are involved directly or tangentially with that stuff. Aerospace, maritime industries that operate on global positioning protocols, all the versions of those in different countries w no loyalty to the US, all of academia around the world?

Or do you think that the conspiracy is so complex that none of them could figure out that they're being conned?

I think it might be the world's biggest conspiracy. It's indoctrination at it's highest level. The system of indoctrination was in place before any of us alive today were born. I don't think the entire global space science and academic community is in on it. I do believe it is so complex that many can't figure out that they're being conned. There are restricted areas that most can't visit. There are things you cannot say freely. There is information that is suppressed. There are certain things you can't unsee. The bigger the lie, the easier it is to fool a population.

I mean, look at Christianity. Plenty of intelligent, brilliant people go to church. Yet, they're at church......because of what they've been led to believe. Yet, we respect and accept EVERYTHING, no questions asked, that a white scientist says, especially when we see it on TV. They tell you what it is and how it works and you accept it on faith, without having ANY MEANS of confirming it for yourself. And the well-trained will discredit and pulverize anybody who dares to question it, like y'all do me on here. Because what does a dumb low IQ nig*** who went to a nig*** school like me know? I'm nothing. Right?

And I don't need your loyalty when I can destroy you in one instance.

That's all I have to say on it. And I encourage you to keep exploring and confirming your beliefs on the subject.

Last edited:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
. Yet, we respect and accept EVERYTHING, no questions asked, that a white scientist says, especially when we see it on TV. They tell you what it is and how it works and you accept it on faith, without having ANY MEANS of confirming it for yourself.

That's all I have to say on it. And I encourage you to keep exploring and confirming your beliefs on the subject.

Ok this is where it turns to horseshit. The entire field of science and astrophysics is based on peer review achieved through replication of mathematical findings. Your insistence that all of it is about having faith in unverifiable televised statements from white men is simply not true. And because you already knew this, it makes it dishonest. We believing the white mans math right? Lol

Also, all your flat earth info came from white men through a screen, so not only is your entire statement hypocritical, but THOSE white dudes have virtually zero credentials and exist purely by rejecting mathematically demonstrated proofs of their wrongness.

Faith and science are direct fucking opposites lol if you gotta lie then say "that's my final statement, I'm out" I think it says much more about your stance than your stance says about your stance.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
The conspiracy is so complex that every scholar and engineer and educator in the world can't peep it out

But a cracka dumb enough to strap his ass to a rocket and blow himself to idiot hell while all his YouTube flat earth potnas cheered him on street fighter 2 background style was somehow onto something.

You can't make this shit up.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
The entire field of science and astrophysics is based on peer review achieved through replication of mathematical findings.

And that's solid enough for you to trust that the info is accurate. A bunch of dumb niggas can peer review your garbage mixtape and all agree that shit is a classic. Or did you read all those pages to make sure for yourself?

Also, all your flat earth info came from white men through a screen, so not only is your entire statement hypocritical, but THOSE white dudes have virtually zero credentials and exist purely by rejecting mathematically demonstrated proofs of their wrongness.

That's not true. Wasn't all white men and lot of them do have "credentials". A Black man first told me about the nature of the Earth.

Faith and science are direct fucking opposites

Of course, when you have empirical evidence. Problem is, you believe the person that told you they have empirical evidence without confirming that evidence for yourself. That's called faith.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol, no my friend. This world we live in is fucked up bro. Cacs you niggas believing.....ANYWAY. I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut, so who am I? I'm just glad I know what I know, not trying to push it on anybody and going about my business on the humble.

tenor.gif

Well said, bruh!! Anything that comes across that television/media, social media platform is considered pure truth by a large percentage of this population!! However,that type of critical thinking and approach isnt pushed much!! So, the illusion/trance/dream keeps pushin on and on!! Like nasa/nazi run and controlled by the same outfit!! But, thats a whole different topic

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
And that's solid enough for you to trust that the info is accurate. A bunch of dumb niggas can peer review your garbage mixtape and all agree that shit is a classic. Or did you read all those pages to make sure for yourself?

Of course, when you have empirical evidence. Problem is, you believe the person that told you they have empirical evidence without confirming that evidence for yourself. That's called faith.
And there goes the bullshit again that we ALWAYS come around to with you on this subject.

You always omit, skip over, and misrepresent the keystone of scientific peer review: math.

You know why independent peer review works? Because it does not require that you BELIEVE the shit you are being told by another party.

As a matter of fact, it requires that you DON'T believe it, but test it based on whatever mathematically supported metrics the rest of your peers can agree are applicable.

I've said this a dozen times to you, but you insist that because YOU PERSONALLY lean on anecdotal evidence because of your personal lack of understanding of mathematics, you project that logic (or lack thereof) onto everybody else who understands it.

Then when the academic shit get thick it's either "Y'all can believe that shit if y'all want to" or "I'm done talking about it". Straight cop outs.

Y'all crazy bastards are invested completely in the religion of flat earth instead of discovering or proving the real. And it's because y'all math dumb, which is totally fine but at least be honest about it.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Well said, bruh!! Anything that comes across that television/media, social media platform is considered pure truth by a large percentage of this population!! However,that type of critical thinking and approach isnt pushed much!! So, the illusion/trance/dream keeps pushin on and on!! Like nasa/nazi run and controlled by the same outfit!! But, thats a whole different topic
This who on y'all squad

That should tell you everything right there lmao