WandaVision | Official Thread | Marvel / Disney+

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Facts. Sometimes art is lost on certain people. They miss out on greatness because their minds are simple.

But that is THING fam

they were NEVER gonna continue DOWN that path.... they KNEW EXACTLY where they were going!

they CREATING an extended universe

that takes time place setting world building

You can't just make the show for DIEHARDS

You gotta allow NEW VIEWERS to be able to jump on

they actually used the cheat code

imagine the STRENGTH of the Disney brand that folk were like

I don't like this but Imm KEEP watching?

And also the TRUST the audience has with Marvel...

they are NOT gonna waste our time i KNOW this all will have a REWARD in the end

and fam...

IT DID?

How they fumble when they did EXACTLY what they wanted

EXECUTED it perfectly

and GUARANTEED they gonna STICK the landing.

All the complaints?

Listen to them

I hated but I watched tweeted posted texted folk about it all week and watched AGAIN and WATCHED AGAIN?

how that a fail?

You of all people gotta respect Feige pulling a Keiser Soze ofn these fools

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
I've often said that Age of Ultron was the lynchpin of the Avengers and MCU. That movie set up Thor ragnarok, civil war, Black Panther, obviously future Avengers movies and had a tie in to Agents of Shield.

Last night I caught the middle of it where ultron was 1st setting up the vision body to transfer his mind/programming in to.

Wanda goes up to the cradle and uses her power to peer into the mind of the cradles occupant and says: 'I can feel him'. Later when Vision is 'born' and is speaking about his view of Ultron Wanda says thats not what I felt when I looked into your mind, Vision invites her to look again.

Throughout the films and the budding relationship with Vision Wanda continues to remark how she can feel visions presence...

Until of course she encounters his disassembled body at the sword base. She says how she no longer can feel him and she realizes that he is truly gone.

Gotta love the dedication to continuity.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
I've often said that Age of Ultron was the lynchpin of the Avengers and MCU. That movie set up Thor ragnarok, civil war, Black Panther, obviously future Avengers movies and had a tie in to Agents of Shield.

Last night I caught the middle of it where ultron was 1st setting up the vision body to transfer his mind/programming in to.

Wanda goes up to the cradle and uses her power to peer into the mind of the cradles occupant and says: 'I can feel him'. Later when Vision is 'born' and is speaking about his view of Ultron Wanda says thats not what I felt when I looked into your mind, Vision invites her to look again.

Throughout the films and the budding relationship with Vision Wanda continues to remark how she can feel visions presence...

Until of course she encounters his disassembled body at the sword base. She says how she no longer can feel him and she realizes that he is truly gone.

MCU is similar to 'The Wire'. Not a lot of wasted dialogue. Consistent callbacks. I still maintain Steve Rogers' "I don't like bullies" line from Captain Amerca 1 explains his open-minded attitude towards blacks and gays man for a man of his era.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor

Age of Ultron is HEAVILY slept on... but it's a really good movie

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Lol at people getting emotional over Wanda vision.. she did that same scream when pietro died in avengers 2

Hey prepare for her to fall to her knees again and the red glow come busting out again.. that’s her go to move
agatha give me back my fake kids ..noooooo fall to her knees red glow come out again
IMO this is a perfect example of the upper manifestations of her chaos magic. Both at times of extreme emotional loss.

The first immediately after the death of her brother and it manifested in destruction of all Ultron copies around her.

The second delayed and at the realization that the forever home vision dreamed for them was lost, it manifest this time in the creation and realization of the idyllic environment that could have been.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I said episode 4 and up saved it.. but I’m still not gonna change my view that episode 1 and 2 sucked lol.. I actually hated vision whole character throughout his marvel run (i thought avengers 2 sucked).. I actually enjoyed infinity wars cause through out the movie vision kept on getting fucked up.. I actually called him Nordberg( oj Simpson character in naked gun) of infinity wars..everybody was kicking his ass and I thoroughly enjoyed it.. when she killed him and thanos came through on some diddy shit you know it had to be a remix and killed him again I thought it was comedy gold.. that guys been a waste of space to me but they found a way to make him worth something by making him a punching bag in avengers 3 lmaoooo... I had low hopes for this show other than scarlet who kinda made up for her presence by whipping thanos ass in end game.. vision still getting his ass whipped in this show and looking like a buffoon so I can tolerate him

KABOOM

after all that...

You WATCHING though right?

You engaged

Hate him or love him

YOU WATCHING

man you the ultimate hustler

You were born understanding wants needs and vices and how to best PROFIT off them

So I KNOW you understand.

They hooked you.

Positive or Negative

don't matter

so in the end they win.

d9147a6e8c82c4c07a73e98554eb8f95.gif

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
KABOOM

after all that...

You WATCHING though right?

You engaged

Hate him or love him

YOU WATCHING

man you the ultimate hustler

You were born understanding wants needs and vices and how to best PROFIT off them

So I KNOW you understand.

They hooked you.

Positive or Negative

don't matter

so in the end they win.

d9147a6e8c82c4c07a73e98554eb8f95.gif
Nah actually the chick who house I go to every week.. told me I would like it once it got to episode 4 is the only reason I actually watched.. would’ve been done pretty much by the first 2 episodes.. had nothing with me trying to see how Disney was gonna improve.. in fact I actually informed others who didn’t care to see it or stopped watching got to get passed episode 3 than u’ll start enjoying it.. word of mouth pushed this more than anything.. funny thing the same chick who told me to continue to watch this pretty much gave me ultimatum when watching wonderwoman either you gonna watch this crap to the end and she’ll go to bed or we can stop the movie and fuck..lol I still haven’t seen the last 45 mins of wonderwoman

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nah actually the chick who house I go to every week.. told me I would like it once it got to episode 4 is the only reason I actually watched.. would’ve been done pretty much by the first 2 episodes.. had nothing with me trying to see how Disney was gonna improve.. in fact I actually informed others who didn’t care to see it or stopped watching got to get passed episode 3 than u’ll start enjoying it.. word of mouth pushed this more than anything.. funny thing the same chick who told me to continue to watch this pretty much gave me ultimatum when watching wonderwoman either you gonna watch this crap to the end and she’ll go to bed or we can stop the movie and fuck..lol I still haven’t seen the last 45 mins of wonderwoman

you hustler at heart famo told you

the mouse owe you a check

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
you hustler at heart famo told you

the mouse owe you a check
Literally I know lot of people that really didn’t care to see it.. they laugh at how much I hate vision and how much I enjoyed infinity wars just off the vision abuse.. great fucking movie... than part 4 had to ruin that greatness.. so when people actually heard prob the biggest vision hater actually give this show props they was like word I might have to check it out.. it’s an on going joke how wack first 2 episodes are.. some people even thought I was prank ing them ..but than episode 4 made them know I wasn’t

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Literally I know lot of people that really didn’t care to see it.. they laugh at how much I hate vision and how much I enjoyed infinity wars just off the vision abuse.. great fucking movie... than part 4 had to ruin that greatness.. so when people actually heard prob the biggest vision hater actually give this show props they was like word I might have to check it out.. it’s an on going joke how wack first 2 episodes are.. some people even thought I was prank ing them ..but than episode 4 made them know I wasn’t

giphy.gif

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Why did was Agatha able to absorb the other witches powers?

whk was the white angel like figure Wanda saw?

It was either an innate ability Agatha had/has or it was learned from the dark magic she was studying thst pissed her coven the fuck off.

Perhaps either a future version of herself or the avatar of "The Scarlet Witch " If you notice when the witches showed their power, it emanted in different colors-blue for most I guess,violet from Agatha and red/scarlet from Wanda. It's implied that a Scarlet Witch is a title like Sorceror Supreme, I guess.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Vision was kind of a big thing for a bit in the 70's. he was the fucking TM for a minute.

Avengers_Vol_1_162_Variant.jpg
Yeah I know a lot of people liked him like my older bro.. but even they had to admit his representation in his marvel run is very forgettable.. than me adding on to his horrible stint even they have to say what they loved about him in the comics def didn’t get pushed well onto the big screen.. Wanda vision is basically reinventing his character and making people pay attention to his character more.. it’s like they doing a slow reboot .. now you care about his character once again

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Most episodes they getting their ass kicked or being manipulated so they keeping the infinity war theme going.. vision at best when he goes full nordberg

Vision be like..since infinity wars

All you saying is ...

MONEYMAKER

source.gif

Its a success

PERIOD

and got its BIGGEST hater to watch and spread the word

and all the mouse hears is

tenor.gif

your check is in the mail famo

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

main-qimg-80cbc9b800dd04d936c1337f471cc372

ads6ezwzuhrjrhvru6m6.gif

main-qimg-86aaf865fe6963260ea0627978fc1336

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
First 2 episodes were still trash..they just finishing off better than they started... just cause your main course was good don’t mean your appetizer wasn’t trash.. episode 4 and up>>>>>>>>>>>>episode 1and 2

That's the thing though.....they didn't give you a appetizer. They straight up gave you a meal from start to finish.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't matter though fam

first off I disagree it was the set up, separated the real ones from the band wagon jumpers

I aint even saying I LOVED those episodes myself

but on the PRODUCTION value look cinematography acting editing etc?

TOP NOTCH

THOSE are the episodes folks keep RE WATCHING Easter Egg hunting

Its ALL in the plan.

guaranteed folks gonna go back and study those episodes even ORE now.

Its like Season 2 of the Wire

folks claim to HATE it but looking back now there were a LOT of KEY story lines going on and that dock stuff was real deep and ahead of its time....

Yeah man that's some nitpicking you can't judge no art without seeing it finished. He tried to judge 20% of the art without seeing the other 80% which has been amazing. Gotta give credit where its due this shit has been well done and legendary. And this coming from Dtownsaltiest...

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
It was either an innate ability Agatha had/has or it was learned from the dark magic she was studying thst pissed her coven the fuck off.

Perhaps either a future version of herself or the avatar of "The Scarlet Witch " If you notice when the witches showed their power, it emanted in different colors-blue for most I guess,violet from Agatha and red/scarlet from Wanda. It's implied that a Scarlet Witch is a title like Sorceror Supreme, I guess.

I was thinking the Phoenix force

Sloboogie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"Some folks just cannot enjoy the cereal, They rush to the bottom and judge it by the prize they get."

Initially, I "hated" the idea of the b/w TV show premise. I did not want a Bewitched or I Love Lucy-type show to watch, but I gave the story a chance and will admit to being impressed with the direction it's taking. It's more Twilight Zone-ish, and has some pretty creepy moments sprinkled in.

My take in why start in B/W:

She's Slovanian, and it's probably what she was initially introduced to in form of entertainment, and when they were studied by Hydra, it was quite possibly the only thing they were allowed to watch to devoid of "real-world influence". She seems like she is advancing in her own head, which is why the color palette starts to come into play.

It's the same scenario of being influenced by sounds, smells etc, while you are sleeping. It's a lot deeper than people think.

Damn, I called that shit. Now if I can only get these lotto numbers and stock picks correct....

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
That's the thing though.....they didn't give you a appetizer. They straight up gave you a meal from start to finish.
Most people stop eating their food if the first several bites taste like shit.. when have you eaten something and the first 20 percent of it taste like garbage and you continued eating? If this was a restaurant or a takeout order you would’ve demanded your money back or refused to pay.. this meal was saved cause various customers said hey don’t eat that specific things on the menu you have to eat this.. fans pushed this extended watch

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
What if HE'S the surprise cameo.."What,you thought i could be killed by a finger snap? :hmm:"
Or my boy ebony maw... the nig says a lil space freeze can’t stop the inevitable..with your powers and my ability to manipulate we will get to push forward the great thanos plan

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Awww greatness.. you can’t forget when she was zapping him.. had her all teary eye..vision there all sad baby do it for all living things across the universe..he thinking he dying for a cause...than mins later like wtf why am I not dead? Thanos like don’t worry you will be in a sec let me just get this here gem from your head..bwahaaaa.. greatness... he died by his bitch, than he died failing the universe lmaooo..greatness all around

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Since Friday, John Krasinski (The Office) has been trending heavy on the Internet.

There has been a big push from fans over the past year to have him cast as Reed Richards for the upcoming Fantastic Four movie.

Disney has not announced the casting, but folks are hoping he will be the big secret cameo in the season finale.

200330-john-krasinksi-se-1054a_6ee45a42bb5b4a0aff854d180e14c373.jpg

9a6039ac2b5effaee8b72311b9c2516e.jpg

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Since Friday, John Krasinski (The Office) has been trending heavy on the Internet.

There has been a big push from fans over the past year to have him cast as Reed Richards for the upcoming Fantastic Four movie.

Disney has not announced the casting, but folks are hoping he will be the big secret cameo in the season finale.

200330-john-krasinksi-se-1054a_6ee45a42bb5b4a0aff854d180e14c373.jpg

9a6039ac2b5effaee8b72311b9c2516e.jpg

Ultron: oh you want to go ripping out hearts.. well prepare for your heart to be broke knowing you have to destroy your boyfriends body in order to defeat me.. if you defeat me say goodbye to your fake kids and husband.. seems like I’m pulling your strings now

que string song