WandaVision | Official Thread | Marvel / Disney+

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tony's bomb being a dud was shown in Age of Ultron.

Why is was actually a "dud", Scarlet Witch using her powers, is explained in the last episode.

I was gonna hold out until next week to watch episodes 8 and 9.

But my kids wanted to see it....so I gave in.

HaHa!!!

Dayum good episode. Good backstory on Agatha and Wandas origins.

Did anybody go “Hold On...Wait A Minute...” when Wanda/Pietro father walked in the door?

HaHa!!!....Its obvious they got plans to bring Magneto into the story going by that scene.

And did anybody bust out laughing when Tony’s bomb was a dud. Pure Comedy.

Somebody mentioned Professor X making a cameo. If they bring in Patrick Stewart, cats will lose their damn mind....and if Ian McKellan pops up with him with both of them coming in from the future.....Gots Dayum!!!!!

My heart will not be able to take it!

Looking forward to next weeks episode.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Fuck it....I’m gonna call it.

They have both aged out of the roles....it will be perfect as a final farewell to their roles to have cameos in the Finale.

It definitely will be on the level of Luke Skywalkers cameo in “The Mandalorian”.

x-men-days-of-future-past-patrick-stewart-ian-mckellen.jpg
Minus whale throw him in the mix also

VXLYGFERLF5RAD2ET5V5KS3T7U.jpg
no and no. kill the fox universe. they fucked everything up on that end the only thing fox did right was dead pool and logan. the only reason deadpool was a sucsess was because ryan reynolds had so much love for the source material and was able to convince the suits at fox to make it happen. remember the fox version of deadpool from x men origins wolverine? yeah. thats why the fox aquisition by disney had to happen. the xmen franchise had so much bad casting like halle berry as storm , the brttish juggernaut the whole cast of x men apocalypse except for olivia munn as psylocke and michael fassbender etc. they rebooted the franchise with 2 good movies just to drop the ball again. patrick stewart doesnt want to do it anymore jack doesn't want to be wolverine anymore either . so i say leave the casting to marvel studios. they are pros at this. keep dead pool and most of his universe intact and of course zazzy beets josh brolin can return as domino and cable but the x men needs a fresh reboot.in the books the x men were so good that they had their own arcs that stayed seperate from the marvel universe for the most part and they can do the same with the movies. mcu can do so much with the xmen franchise and make room for other ip from the x men world like new mutants , x factor, x force and alpha flight. a cable and deadpool buddy cop movie would be a good idea for starts. start with a better casting for wolverine jack was a good actor but i want to see a more physically acurate wolverine. they should look for and actor of athletic build between "5'3 and 5ft 7 not 6 ft. a wolverine is a badger thats known its ferocity. this animal will fight other beat 10 xs bigger than it like bears. thats why he's called wolverine he's small but tenacious. also make him an agile fighter like he was in the animated series. fox x men was grounded time for mcu to bring on the real x men

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wanda created everything with her mind not just Vision. "Down to the crown molding". She gave her kids and Vision free will.

Agatha is there chilling and sees this incredible spell and is in shock! She can't understand how a witch like Wanda is so powerful.

Wanda did not know that her psychic backlash created the new world. She had no clue at first that she did this.

Agatha comes along and starts spying on Wanda to figure it all out. That is why she is the nosey neighbor trying to get information!

Agatha explains she created Quicksilver to spy on Wanda and get her to tell him. Quicksilver is her eyes and ears.

Agatha says she didn't use a necromancy spell to created Quicksilver. She used a crystalline spell.

Necromancy involves animating a dead body but Quicksilver's body has bullet holes and is too far away.

This is good as far as it goes but there are a few things I think aren't right.

We saw Wanda created Vision from scratch, no mind stone involved, in fact, he's only a product of her mind - as we were shown. Why is he able to see things aren't right? Maybe she gave him some independence but we've seen no evidence that a stone is in play. In AOU, Vision invited Wanda to scan his brain, so to speak, so we know he had some activity in there.
Also, SWORD has Vision's body and they've deconstructed and reconstructed it "a million times" so if a stone was there, they'd have it and it wasn't on the white Vision.
Remember, the Vision in Westview is just a construct of Wanda's mind, the corporeal Vision is in SWORD's facility.

Agatha mentioned Pietro's (A. T-J) body was on another continent and bullet-riddled, hence the Fox Pietro.

Like most things Marvel, I have to watch this shit half a dozen more times to really see wtf is going on. Good analysis of the witch aspect tho.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Zazzie Beats looks like Domino to you?
Wolverine isn't short anymore by the way.
Olivia Munn? Really?

no and no. kill the fox universe. they fucked everything up on that end the only thing fox did right was dead pool and logan. the only reason deadpool was a sucsess was because ryan reynolds had so much love for the source material and was able to convince the suits at fox to make it happen. remember the fox version of deadpool from x men origins wolverine? yeah. thats why the fox aquisition by disney had to happen. the xmen franchise had so much bad casting like halle berry as storm , the brttish juggernaut the whole cast of x men apocalypse except for olivia munn as psylocke and michael fassbender etc. they rebooted the franchise with 2 good movies just to drop the ball again. patrick stewart doesnt want to do it anymore jack doesn't want to be wolverine anymore either . so i say leave the casting to marvel studios. they are pros at this. keep dead pool and most of his universe intact and of course zazzy beets josh brolin can return as domino and cable but the x men needs a fresh reboot.in the books the x men were so good that they had their own arcs that stayed seperate from the marvel universe for the most part and they can do the same with the movies. mcu can do so much with the xmen franchise and make room for other ip from the x men world like new mutants , x factor, x force and alpha flight. a cable and deadpool buddy cop movie would be a good idea for starts. start with a better casting for wolverine jack was a good actor but i want to see a more physically acurate wolverine. they should look for and actor of athletic build between "5'3 and 5ft 7 not 6 ft. a wolverine is a badger thats known its ferocity. this animal will fight other beat 10 xs bigger than it like bears. thats why he's called wolverine he's small but tenacious. also make him an agile fighter like he was in the animated series. fox x men was grounded time for mcu to bring on the real x men

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
I wonder if there was a "truce" between the Ancient One and witches. Perhaps some higher ups in the witch comunity said,"We look the other way while you use Dark magic and you look the other way from what we're doing as long as we don't target humans."

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Zazzie Beats looks like Domino to you?
Wolverine isn't short anymore by the way.
Olivia Munn? Really?
That doesnt matter to me. Deadpool 2 was great and I enjoyed every bit of it and she did good so I stick by every thing I said. Who cares if wolverine jsnt shirt . this aint the cimics rhis is the movie universe. The comics are terrible nkwadays anyway. I eont like the fox universe period and if your a fan of fox xmen then I have nothing more to say to you.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i wonder if we will see thanos origin since thanos is a deviant. how old is thanos anyway? the eternals movie will be set 7000 years ago.
Thanos is not a Deviant, he's an Eternal with a Deviant strain which really makes him a mutant when you think about it. I don't think we'll see Thanos but I think they may show his grandfather Kronos, uncle Zuras and father Alars

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
I could be wrong but it seems like it implied (the flashback scene when she was a child) that she stopped the bomb. Indicating she had powers all along before she interacted with the stone.
Yup i saw it the same, she did stop the bombs with her hex powers.

But from what Im seeing, Agatha is talking about her as some sort of prophesied witch goddess, not as a mutant, at least thats been my interpretation.

Yeah Agatha says it. After she watched her memory she says that Wanda had the ability but she was starting to lose it cause she doesn't use it. Touching the infinity stone increased the strength of her ability already.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Doctor Strange is going to show up and help Wanda straighten things out, then take her away.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
are you saying this character needed an actor with a wider thespian range??
de9890f367dbd314a0ff8e9562a3a593.jpg

THIS ^^^^ GUY???
I think the best way to describe the casting is with this old redneck saying I heard from a old college buddy

Mike Coulter is all hat, no cowboy.

He looks the part of Luke Cage, but he just looks so awkward doing ANYTHING athletic... running, throwing a punch, kicking, ANYTHING.

Go watch that nfl combine scene... or watch the fight with Bushmaster... that shit was TERRIBLE

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
I think the best way to describe the casting is with this old redneck saying I heard from a old college buddy

Mike Coulter is all hat, no cowboy.

He looks the part of Luke Cage, but he just looks so awkward doing ANYTHING athletic... running, throwing a punch, kicking, ANYTHING.

Go watch that nfl combine scene... or watch the fight with Bushmaster... that shit was TERRIBLE

Hammer. Nail. Head.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
It just occurred to me, Dr. Strange is a sorcerer, which is different from a witch; or warlock in this case. Witches/warlocks have a TALENT for spells whereas sorcerers have a power within them to do magic.
Now, I don't know what this means in the MCU, but it is a significant difference.

And a magician has no power at all, just the ability to distract people while they do something else or build contraptions that deceive the eye.

What does this all mean? Probably that Strange can slap down Agatha easily and Wanda - well we'll have to see if she's indeed a mutant and her power is the control of chaos magic, but she should be able to swat Agatha like a fly.

6 days goddammit!!!!!!!!!

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Hayward is fucked up to weaponize Vision's body, but here's a thought. Rhodey-War Machine/Iron Patriot,is the only superhero that is alive that signed the Sokovia Accords. The other signees:Tony,Vision,Natasha are dead. It appears Hawkeye, Falcon,Winter Soldier,Ant-Man,Wasp,Hulk,Valkyrie(we assume)and Dr.Strange never signed. Spider-Man neither. That's a lot of heroes with their own agendas.

Last edited: