Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

L_SON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I never got a good confirmation for a dip in $BA. So I stayed out, but I should have got some calls on it. I think even with the engine falling the fuck apart midair. The plane still made it back safely with no injuries or death's, and that is a testament to the engineering of the plane it's self, and investors liked it.

L_SON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Looking at $BA right now shows it's going into over bought territory on the 1 day-15min time frame. The MACD and RSI are at the top of the cart. So look for some kind of pull back, and profit taking.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
Plenty of selling today. PLTR even heading downward. This may because of the lockout ending, so keep an eye on it.

I'm hoping it drops to $24.

I am also watching NNOX to drop to $45, JMIA to $40.

Last edited:

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I never got a good confirmation for a dip in $BA. So I stayed out, but I should have got some calls on it. I think even with the engine falling the fuck apart midair. The plane still made it back safely with no injuries or death's, and that is a testament to the engineering of the plane it's self, and investors liked it.

:lol:

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
For those of you like me that is new to the stock market and trading I found this app very beneficial and lucrative for me. They do all the work and I can invest as much or as little as I want. Does anyone else use this app?
If interested click my link and you will get $5 once registered.
Nice try.

I'm the resident referral link spammer in this thread. :cool:

Basetip

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For those of you like me that is new to the stock market and trading I found this app very beneficial and lucrative for me. They do all the work and I can invest as much or as little as I want. Does anyone else use this app?
who-the-fuck-g8xxfr.jpg

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes, I’m familiar with the app. And the crypto variant too.

whose alias are you? Agent infiltration getting worse which is what I’ve been saying for months now and why I don’t participate in here. :smh:

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So for those that got in on the airlines bearish play today, like me, our timing couldn't be more shit. The two factors i didn't take into account and honestly i don't see how they shouldn't effect $BA and $UAL are

1) Decreasing Covid # and a sense of normal travel resuming.
2) Supposed progress on Stimulus deal.

Apparently those two things are enough to forgive falling parts from planes!

:angry:

Last edited:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
new price target from goldman $15
Cool - not that I was coming for you but brothas need to know the “why” to whatever is going on. I don’t see enough of that. The answer is always there if you look and when I’m teaching students, whenever they hit me with some “wtf?! Why is this happening or that ?” I tell them if they are putting their hard earned money into something and don’t know why it is moving, they are out of their mind.

rph2005

Rising Star
OG Investor
This is definitely atypical.

Today is absolutely testing me. I'm gonna let it ride until the closing bell. I will update at 5pm.
i bought some puts last night on RH just to test your hypothesis. by 8:30 today, BA was down about 3 percent then it went to 2 percent then it went to 3 percent again...I just cancelled the whole order. cos i was like if this thing is gonna tank, it would by now.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
i bought some puts last night on RH just to test your hypothesis. by 8:30 today, BA was down about 3 percent then it went to 2 percent then it went to 3 percent again...I just cancelled the whole order. cos i was like if this thing is gonna tank, it would by now.
I came in the back end of this conversation. Are you complaining about puts with Robinhood?

L_SON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was holding 215 strike price puts, and now this shit stock $BA drops to where I needed it to. How much money did I leave on the fucking table LOL

Last edited:

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
AMC is running 12 percent. My calls will be higher soon. No one is ready to drop the cinema. That's a celebration spot from the pandemic.