Biden’s First Month Marked by Broken Promises

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
VAiz4hustlaz said:
Great analogy! Trump is to the Dems what Obamacare was to the GOP. Just a boogey-monster to get their base riled up, but no kind of follow-thru or plan they can enact once they get in power. No real intentions of actually following through either.

Both parties the same, they work for corporate white interests and have gullible voting bases they exploit.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's why the 3rd stimulus check thread is the way it is. Because although it's 'only been a month,' it's a fact that dems wasted weeks with bipartisan bullshit when reconciliation was the move right off the bat. Bernie got the receipts.

The problem is cats can't keep their story straight. If it was all about getting Trump out, shouldn't be any fucking beef or namecalling in this thread. Because the first month started with a lie that affects a good number of people who need money. It's just a bad fucking look. :smh:

On the real side, all I need from Biden and the dems right now is for him, Kamala, Yellen, to stay the fuck out the way of the bullmarket and rush me my shitcoin money.
:lol: brothas been missing out on 100% gains already because of their bullshit. Could’ve had a whole ETH if they didn’t bullshit now the shit is back to ATH levels. I see that nucypher is bouncing too. What’s the coin to stake for the best ROI?

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
You’ll be making the same excuse a year from now.

They’ll continue to try, even as the disappointments pile up.

Great analogy! Trump is to the Dems what Obamacare was to the GOP. Just a boogey-monster to get their base riled up, but no kind of follow-thru or plan they can enact once they get in power. No real intentions of actually following through either.
Unlike you I make my own success and don’t need nobody in government to save me. Ole where my stimulus money ass nigga. Step your game up and better your situation and stop needing cacs to rescue your sorry ass.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You faggit ass butt hurt trump supporters
need to get over yourselves. You can make
all the threads you want but only yall few
BGOL stromfront faggits even gives a fuck
about these faggy ass threads. All you trump
lovers can huddle and kiss each other's ass.
Get over it, your fat faggit lost the election!

:lol2::lol2:
Come on man..... so if you don't like Biden you're a Trump lover.... that's a very Trumpian point of view don't you think?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Unlike you I make my own success and don’t need nobody in government to save me. Ole where my stimulus money ass nigga. Step your game up and better your situation and stop needing cacs to rescue your sorry ass.

Tell that to all the CACs begging for stimulus and student loan forgiveness right now. :lol:

Apparently critical thinking isnt allowed on here. I gave up trying

Accusing folks of being Trump supporters is their only play.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
We cant dislike both crackers huh lol...Or think the political system is a joke regardless

Yes, you have to pick an old white man from one of the two major political parties and rep their set. If you dont like Biden obviously you love Trump. Third parties and down ballot voting dont exist on BGOL.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Both parties the same, they work for corporate white interests and have gullible voting bases they exploit.
Which is what I been saying (along with you, @conspiracy_brotha @forcesteeler @gene cisco @Megatron X @Mrfreddygoodbud @roots69 @Soul On Ice @VAiz4hustlaz and many others I missed). The blind, deaf and dumb get caught up in frivolous shit like the BLUE team preferring liberal lifestyles and tokens while the RED team prefers slow paced, suburban life and keeping things “strictly business” but they both agree on one major issue.

They have never disagreed on it, except for one time during the “Radical Republicans” era (pro-whites will claim the southern strategy went back to 1854) and that is to keep the Aboriginal Americans / Niiji / native so-called black men and women in perpetual bondage view constant oppression. That cannot be refuted and that is why both parties are the same because their #1 core, fundamental belief aligns perfectly.

SVT

Rising Star
Registered
Which is what I been saying (along with you, @conspiracy_brotha @forcesteeler @gene cisco @Megatron X @Mrfreddygoodbud @roots69 @Soul On Ice @VAiz4hustlaz and many others I missed). The blind, deaf and dumb get caught up in frivolous shit like the BLUE team preferring liberal lifestyles and tokens while the RED team prefers slow paced, suburban life and keeping things “strictly business” but they both agree on one major issue.

They have never disagreed on it, except for one time during the “Radical Republicans” era (pro-whites will claim the southern strategy went back to 1854) and that is to keep the Aboriginal Americans / Niiji / native so-called black men and women in perpetual bondage view constant oppression. That cannot be refuted and that is why both parties are the same because their #1 core, fundamental belief aligns perfectly.
I’m the leader of aw yaw niggus

THE BGOL BLACK PEOPLE PARTY

B.P.P.

FOR THE PEOPLE

BY THE PEOPLE

WHO LOVE THE PEOPLE

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
Well, damn! The Ls just keep racking up. :eek2: this shit is unprecedented.

Can’t even be mad because thats who he has always been :lol: :smh: :lol:

It does NOT matter. This dude wrote the 1994 crime bill and blacks still lined up and vote for him.

All because orange man bad.

while he is putting illegal aliens and transgenders in front of black issues.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor

Sounding like a right-wing Republican right now! Pulled yourself up by your bootstraps, huh? So what's the point of voting Democratic, since you're fanatical about that as well?

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Come on man..... so if you don't like Biden you're a Trump lover.... that's a very Trumpian point of view don't you think?
Nigga thats your response!!???

Wooooooooooooooooooowwwww
Apparently critical thinking isnt allowed on here. I gave up trying
We cant dislike both crackers huh lol...Or think the political system is a joke regardless
Yeah, it's sad man. I don't know if it's just thorough brainwashing, or age, or Trump really put the fear of God in these niggas.

Yes, you have to pick an old white man from one of the two major political parties and rep their set. If you dont like Biden obviously you love Trump. Third parties and down ballot voting dont exist on BGOL.

Nope. No alternatives exist to them.

This.

dcman100

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Most of you dummies have no clue how legislation is passed in this country. Do y’all even know how many maggots are Congress right now?

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It's a good thing you two dumb motherfuckers are in the minority... a truckload of idiots like yall could probably do some real damage.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Right on, brotha!! How cant people see these parties are the same!! They all act in front of the camera/news!! The people that control and print the money control this colony!! Right arm and left arm are connected to the same sick body!! I know, i know you cant tell the masses anything, they sit in front of the television, media/social media and believe the programming they are being feed!! All we can do is point out the deception and hopefully the masses will snap outta the trance/dream state!!

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

US approaches 500,000 lives lost to COVID-19 - YouTube

Thumbnail of this video is black folk but 500,000 thousand people died from covid.

Dems practice constant fear, which creates ideas for fake help and praise which pays peoples bills, Dems.. and Republicans both practice the same thing.

Make negroes the face of everything and these bootlicks will keep trucking along in agreement.

CLowns can't even see they getting played...

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered

Yeah illegal immigrants kill 2 birds with 1 stone. It drives down wages to help there corporate donors and it also used to dilute the black vote.

Democrats know they can’t hustle black people forever, old blacks are dying and the young blacks are not so gullible and coonish like there elders. That’s why trump got the highest black vote turnout since Nixon in the 1960s

The democrats know that this might be the last time they hold power with 3 branches. By 2022 there far left base will be pissed off by Biden broken promises, and republicans and MAGA supporters will be motivated.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, it's sad man. I don't know if it's just thorough brainwashing, or age, or Trump really put the fear of God in these niggas.

This.

That shit kinda scared me when I read that particular response. The man went full zombie!!!
I could overlook it when it was Obama and it was still scary af, but this shit here is pure night of the living dead status. Niggas ain't even pretending that they're thinking for themselves!

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Right on, X... Hmm, the masses still aint catching on??

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Even Trump acknowledged Black History Month every February while in office. Biden hasnt said a thing.

Has Biden acknowledged Texas or said he going down there?

Biden made a racist statement about Blacks and the internet and BGOL democoons didnt even mention it. Had Trump said it, it wouldve got 3-4 threads. The Democoons will keep you distracted with threads about me before they will address Jim Crow Joe on this board.

Texas has enough problems without having to upend everything to make arrangements for the president's arrival. Biden is right not to go down

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor

This.

Some people just refuse to accept the truth. All they know is the lie, they were raised on the lie. CACs programmed the lie into our parents and grandparents. Reinforced it through the media, education and entertainment.

Some niggas treat politics like it's sports. Like you gotta pick a team. Like a grey area doesn't exist. Fuck both sides.

They don't think for themselves, they don't educate themselves. They can't look at some shit they were taught to believe in and be like "wait a minute, that shit don't make no fuckin' sense."

Instead, niggas fight on the lie. The truth is in niggas' faces now more than ever and all we doing is pointing at the shit and niggas are STILL rejecting it, and it's insanity. Insanity is doing the same shit over and over and expecting a different outcome, right? Niggas gone do the same shit they did 3 years ago that they did 9 years ago.

Give truth to those who seek it. Because the truth ain't shit to a nigga that ain't willing to receive it.