Biden’s First Month Marked by Broken Promises

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend

tenor.gif

TX4lyfe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t know much about his policies but I can guarantee he’ll be cool with our folks again and making all kinds of promises next election.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The democrats gonna have to do something about the extreme left cuz they know if they keep on speaking all this stuff the moderate dems ain't trying to do it's gonna be a problem.

Joe ain't doing anything extreme, a white man gonna cancel all those school loans that other white folks make money off of? Ain't happening...

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Gosh give him time he's only been in for a month

Two years later

Gosh give him time he's still trying to fix trump's policies

This. Obama set the precedent and people are still caping for his benign neglect.

:smh:

VAiz4conservatives.

More like, if the opposition party to the previous president and Congress gets in power, then I expect them to actually push liberal policies rather than continuing the previous conservative administration's policies.

I don’t know much about his policies but I can guarantee he’ll be cool with our folks again and making all kinds of promises next election.

Of course. And judging by this thread, it will work.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Of course. And judging by this thread, it will work.

I think Biden will start a war to cancel out the opposition to him, but he cant rely on that old boomer class to get him over going forward. Alot of them lost cred this election after this and others wont be with us much longer. Thats why they tryna create a new younger intersectional coon voting block.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
So he did a lot in one month then?

Weren't coronavirus relief and student loan forgiveness among the issues AT THE TOP OF THE DEMOCRATIC AGENDA?!? Yet he's talking about "reaching across the aisle" to Republicans on some of the core issues important to the Democratic constituency?

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
The same cacs and coons begging white people to save them because they are fucking losers. It’s been 1 month I need things waaaaaa

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t know why people are surprised by Joe Biden. He has been a politician for 47 years. I’m NOT surprised. He is another Obama 2.0. All your going to get is illegal immigrants and LGBT agenda.

That’s it.
The only people surprised are the so-called blacks that fell for the bait and switch by the media (the ones that binge CNN and MSNBC) You even had fools on nBGOL openly rooting for the Lincoln Project, which was exposed as pro-white racist frauds. That is what happens when you talk that “lesser of two evils” bullshit. You lose either scenario.

not one W for the so-called black community and the same people talking “once we get Trump out, we will be on Biden Day 1” are nowhere to be found. Why is that?

and where is nBGOL bedwench AOC? Why isn’t she going at Biden’s head yet? This is a horrible look for the BLUE team because they are proving the conman Trump right everyday nothing is done.

the people got played and if they would admit it, they could recover but they can’t so they won’t and have to be left out on an island. I think it is all intentional but the agents will try to discredit it with propaganda while I ALWAYS bring the facts. Shit is sad, man.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
The only people surprised are the so-called blacks that fell for the bait and switch by the media (the ones that binge CNN and MSNBC) You even had fools on nBGOL openly rooting for the Lincoln Project, which was exposed as pro-white racist frauds. That is what happens when you talk that “lesser of two evils” bullshit. You lose either scenario.

not one W for the so-called black community and the same people talking “once we get Trump out, we will be on Biden Day 1” are nowhere to be found. Why is that?

and where is nBGOL bedwench AOC? Why isn’t she going at Biden’s head yet? This is a horrible look for the BLUE team because they are proving the conman Trump right everyday nothing is done.

the people got played and if they would admit it, they could recover but they can’t so they won’t and have to be left out on an island. I think it is all intentional but the agents will try to discredit it with propaganda while I ALWAYS bring the facts. Shit is sad, man.

They cant defend Biden, all they can do is distract, deflect, and personal attacks. Thats not sustainable for 4 years. Its barely sustaining a month in.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Chances are you'll be seeing him in 2024. Tan, rested and ready!!!
He’s done. He’ll be in a nursing home before he is a politician again but his cult of personality is at an all-time high because of the dumb ass Democrats. If Trump wasn’t a malignant narcissist and could work behind the scenes, he would cause major damage but he isn't shrewd enough for that. He will probably get Ivanka to run for US Senate in Florida, which she will likely win and the people still won’t realize that the puppet master behind it all along was Jared Kushner who is an agent for the international banking cartels out of London.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
yea fuck him an his self servin ass..

but biden an the dems are provin once again they are full of shit...

an that fuck tard trump might have been the worst president ever

but he was funny as fuck..

everytime i see that lyin fuck face biden.. Im thinkin

sleepy joe back with the bullshit again....

sleepy joe... :lol: :lol::lol:
That's why the 3rd stimulus check thread is the way it is. Because although it's 'only been a month,' it's a fact that dems wasted weeks with bipartisan bullshit when reconciliation was the move right off the bat. Bernie got the receipts.

The problem is cats can't keep their story straight. If it was all about getting Trump out, shouldn't be any fucking beef or namecalling in this thread. Because the first month started with a lie that affects a good number of people who need money. It's just a bad fucking look. :smh:

On the real side, all I need from Biden and the dems right now is for him, Kamala, Yellen, to stay the fuck out the way of the bullmarket and rush me my shitcoin money.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Someome else tried to come at me with this bullshit
"Oh Biden said blacks can t use the internet." Leaving out that he also referred to rural whites and was talking about some people in the minority community not being familiar with the internet.

Tariq,

GTFOHWTBS

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The democrats gonna have to do something about the extreme left cuz they know if they keep on speaking all this stuff the moderate dems ain't trying to do it's gonna be a problem.

Joe ain't doing anything extreme, a white man gonna cancel all those school loans that other white folks make money off of? Ain't happening...
The far left is blind. They can t see that once Joe Manchin says no, its a wrap for whatever they want to get done.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
They cant defend Biden, all they can do is distract, deflect, and personal attacks. Thats not sustainable for 4 years. Its barely sustaining a month in.

Yeah that’s why the democrats and the mainstream media wants to focus on trump so much even after November so they can keep the far left distracted.

I’m sure the democrats establishment secretly wish they did not win the Georgia senate race because they could of bullshit there base for another 2-4 years.

$15 dollar minimum wage and canceling student debt is not going to please there corporate donor overloads.

That’s why I stop being a democrats a long time ago. I realize they bullshit there base and make all sorts of promises and then when they have full complete power of the government, they bullshit.

Just like the republicans with ObamaCare. They hustled there donors for cash and when they had power they could not come up with a healthcare plan.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
The same cacs and coons begging white people to save them because they are fucking losers. It’s been 1 month I need things waaaaaa

You’ll be making the same excuse a year from now.

They’ll continue to try, even as the disappointments pile up.

Yeah that’s why the democrats and the mainstream media wants to focus on trump so much even after November so they can keep the far left distracted.

I’m sure the democrats establishment secretly wish they did not win the Georgia senate race because they could of bullshit there base for another 2-4 years.

$15 dollar minimum wage and canceling student debt is not going to please there corporate donor overloads.

That’s why I stop being a democrats a long time ago. I realize they bullshit there base and make all sorts of promises and then when they have full complete power of the government, they bullshit.

Just like the republicans with ObamaCare. They hustled there donors for cash and when they had power they could not come up with a healthcare plan.

Great analogy! Trump is to the Dems what Obamacare was to the GOP. Just a boogey-monster to get their base riled up, but no kind of follow-thru or plan they can enact once they get in power. No real intentions of actually following through either.