Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What’s the play Tito

I've been studying $UAL and #BA chart closely! I don't see it dippin that much opening bell. It might fall 4-5 points! But i think the better play according to the chart is playing the rebound(assuming it does dip). Those stocks, particuliarly $BA, on other occassions has rebounded quickly!

The reports doesn't seem to suggest the engine problem goes beyong the 777 and $UAL has only grounded like 20ish planes IIRC which is a small percentage of their planes(They apparently don't have that much 777 in service).

Bottomline, I don't see a big dip sell off happening. However if it does then i expect a very quick and healthy rebound!

I'm alot more comfortable playing the rebound than the possible dip! $BA is a strong company.

@Tito_Jackson

Last edited:

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No, I’m not a fan of her or what she said because it was fiction. You should start and track your progress. See how you do.

Let me know how many times you “get 80% gains in 45 minutes in premarket” emulating that strategy. The only proven strategy is research and patience. Last I checked, it is still undefeated :yes:

I tried those scanners, 85% of times they never work.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
I've been studying $UAL and #BA chart closely! I don't see it dippin that much opening bell. It might fall 4-5 points! But i think the better play according to the chart is playing the rebound(assuming it does dip). Those stocks, particuliarly $BA, on other occassions has rebounded quickly!

The reports doesn't seem to suggest the engine problem goes beyong the 777 and $UAL has only grounded like 20ish planes IIRC which is a small percentage of their planes(They apparently don't have that much 777 in service).

Bottomline, I don't see a big dip sell off happening. However if it does then i expect a very quick and healthy rebound!

I'm alot more comfortable playing the rebound than the possible dip! $BA is a strong company.

@Tito_Jackson
Yes, there will be a rebound after the dip. But, capitalizing on the dip will be a today move only.

This play is also coupled with a general downturn in the market today. Even if it's only "4-5 points" this is big for these types of stocks. Plus the biggest thing I want everyone to internalize is predictability. It's not often when we can accurately predict what a stock is going to do. This is why hedge fund managers are paid so much, because this is what they are expected to do.

We know a drop is going to happen. No doubt. So, you order your put, get your profit, sell, and wait for the rebound, buy your call, get your profit, sell, and be apprective of someone else misfortune.

L_SON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes, there will be a rebound after the dip. But, capitalizing on the dip will be a today move only.

This play is also coupled with a general downturn in the market today. Even if it's only "4-5 points" this is big for these types of stocks. Plus the biggest thing I want everyone to internalize is predictability. It's not often when we can accurately predict what a stock is going to do. This is why hedge fund managers are paid so much, because this is what they are expected to do.

We know a drop is going to happen. No doubt. So, you order your put, get your profit, sell, and wait for the rebound, buy your call, get your profit, sell, and be apprective of someone else misfortune.

What strike price are you looking at?

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I tried those scanners, 85% of times they never work.
At the end of the day, you gotta have money to move the market. People on social media post all kinds of shit to get clicks, views, subscribers etc. when the adversity hits (the bubble bursts) you’ll see who knows what they are talking about, mainly because it’ll be a ghost town with most of the people disappearing.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Airline calls looking good today

This is why market logic doesn't make sense to me sometimes. After this weekends events airline stocks go up? Craziness!
Who feels more comfortable flying on $BA or $UAL after this weekend?

Last edited:

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Told u bout BA...when everyone thinks puts it's gonna run

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is why market logic doesn't make sense to me sometimes. After this weekends events airline stocks go up? Craziness!
Everyone and they momma was thinking puts..that's a warning sign

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anyone on this $LTNC? Seems to be circulating everywhere. Possible runner come Monday?

I had this on my watchlist to buy this morning and totally forgot.

I run a research on it when you mentioned it and thought it would have a good one week run. Oh well!

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
UK just banned some Boeing planes

And the fucking stock is going up and up! What am i missing here? UK, Japan, in the US and the stock keeps climbing?

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Right now both stocks don't seem to be cooperating! You still think a dip happens?
This is definitely atypical.

Today is absolutely testing me. I'm gonna let it ride until the closing bell. I will update at 5pm.