NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

UNSEEN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That was a bad call, refs make calls of reactions. The ref who couldn’t see the push mad the call, he was looking at Harden’s back and still made the call. :smh:
even still that was a super flop..Leonard's arm barely pushed off..he had to see the over exaggeration by Harden..cost them the game..and I don't even rock with the clippers like that...

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yo..y'all might have trouble with other teams big's..Embid might disrupt y'alls game plan..yo..I like Harden..always have..I like KD up until he went to GS..but he's a good and fun player to watch..kyrie is kyrie..I ain't mad at y'all cept..I hate super teams..let me repeat..I hate super teams..always have..so..we'll see what it is homie..AD got like four weeks out..rest him up for however til its time for the playoffs...
:roflmao:
wait. Lebron. Ad. Dwight Howard. Demarcous cousins. Rondo. Bubble season win against Miami. .:roflmao: You gotta be kidding

just 2 weeks ago Niccas saying harden and kyrie won’t work. Now all of a sudden they a super team :smh:

UNSEEN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:roflmao:
wait. Lebron. Ad. Dwight Howard. Demarcous cousins. Rondo. Bubble season win against Miami. .:roflmao: You gotta be kidding

just 2 weeks ago Niccas saying harden and kyrie won’t work. Now all of a sudden they a super team :smh:
I don't get it..you saying we were a super team..I hope you ain't saying that..that's a standard team to win the chip....

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
even still that was a super flop..Leonard's arm barely pushed off..he had to see the over exaggeration by Harden..cost them the game..and I don't even rock with the clippers like that...

Definitely a super flop but that’s the league, sell a call to you and your team’s advantage. I can’t fault Harden, his bs worked.

Unfortunately it’s not Harden’s fault, it’s the league and the refs fault.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

EuzaeiLXAAIKh6Q

Damn I wonder why?

Straight bullshit but if there's any solace, he may be avoiding a dumpster fire with the Timberwolves.

I look at all the young black coaches in shitty situations and hope this don't mar their name

UNSEEN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Definitely a super flop but that’s the league, sell a call to you and your team’s advantage. I can’t fault Harden, his bs worked.

Unfortunately it’s not Harden’s fault, it’s the league and the refs fault.
Harden got talent..I mean so much talent that he could win an oscar..he draws all the calls with great technique..they blow the whistle..multi talented James Harden is..that's my guy tho..so I'll leave it alone...

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He could definitely win an Oscar, he plays like the the other players are needles and it hurts every time he’s touched! :lol:

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Harden got talent..I mean so much talent that he could win an oscar..he draws all the calls with great technique..they blow the whistle..multi talented James Harden is..that's my guy tho..so I'll leave it alone...

He's not as egregious as he used to be because their refs stop rewarding him but that last foul was some bullshit.

Harden ain't the best actor in the league anymore tho. That title goes to

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's not as egregious as he used to be because their refs stop rewarding him but that last foul was some bullshit.

Can’t blame Trey, it’s the league’s fault. They reward that bullshit, and it’s been going on for at least 20 years.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can’t blame Trey, it’s the league’s fault. They reward that bullshit, and it’s been going on for at least 20 years.

Nah I could blame Trey because he doesn't have to do this with how skilled he is but he'll get a rude awakening when the games start to matter and the refs begin to swallow their whistles

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah I could blame Trey because he doesn't have to do this with how skilled he is but he'll get a rude awakening when the games start to matter and the refs begin to swallow their whistles

It’s about getting an advantage, more free throws and the other team in fouls trouble. It looks ridiculous but he learned it from watching others, he saw them get rewarded and now he’s joined in.

I agree it’s horrible to watch and not basketball, but again it’s the league’s fault.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Makes no fucking sense,how much hate Sexton gets from fans and the media... @gene cisco

The only player that can score 20+ points in his sleep but people think he's the problem. Meanwhile,the starting point guard turns down wide open threes when that's supposed to be his specialty....

He gonna leave soon as he can and I don't blame him. That shit is disgusting how they treat that man. :angry: :angry: :angry:

yDlHG8.jpg

Last edited:

UNSEEN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

haha..my nigga..I would've never known..trae..but I smell you on Harden..I saw he didn't get no and 1s when was driving to the hoop in the game today..but damn..Trae..I gotta watch that video...

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
He's a small version of Giannis

IMO I don't really get it with Bledsoe and Lonzo, and since dude can't shoot
Shit is dumb. Stan likes to play slow, too many pseudo pgs and coaching is a weakness. They should let Zo and Bledsoe push the pace.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor

I didn't see either game but is there some in game context that I'm missing here? We're either player and the ref having issues before these calls?

In a season of questionable calls these two here might be the worst. I pray that there is a ton on context that I'm missing since I didn't see those games and this isn't a case of these new look refs being the literal worst at their jobs.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Mack1052 man I hope Jeff Green's injury isn't serious, he's important for yall. Of course it would be Beverly o'l fouling & flopping ass who injured dude :smh:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
He gonna leave soon as he can and I don't blame him. That shit is disgusting how they treat that man. :angry: :angry: :angry:

yDlHG8.jpg

I don't want him to stay in Cleveland because every since he was drafted the fans,the media and some of his teammates been giving him bullshit.

No matter,what he does people will always find a way to shit on him

He plays well,people will say he didn't get enough rebounds, assists,steal and he turnover the ball on this possession.

He plays bad,which is very rare,he's garbage,can't play basketball and etc.

All of this hate comes from people that wanted Michael Porter Jr or Shai Gilegeous-Alexander in that draft.

Why would the Cavs take Shai when he told them not to go to his workout. Especially, when the organization takes workouts very seriously. If,the Cavs haven't seen the player's workout,you mind as well scratch that player off your list because the Cavs ain't drafting them.

I believe the Cavs met with Michael Porter Jr but they was worried about his injury which most people should have understand...Matter of fact, reports were saying Porter was very high on their list but Sexton had a phenomenal workout in Cleveland and that's when they decided to draft him over Porter..

Every since,that draft Sexton was never really like by most of the fans and media here...

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I didn't see either game but is there some in game context that I'm missing here? We're either player and the ref having issues before these calls?

In a season of questionable calls these two here might be the worst. I pray that there is a ton on context that I'm missing since I didn't see those games and this isn't a case of these new look refs being the literal worst at their jobs.

Reddick got a tech arguing a miss call a few plays before so when he got the call again, he sarcastically pass the ball back to the ref like "Thank You". It was typical white boy passive aggressive behavior but the Draymond call was straight bullshit

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Mack1052 man I hope Jeff Green's injury isn't serious, he's important for yall. Of course it would be Beverly o'l fouling & flopping ass who injured dude :smh:

I hope not either because we really don't have anybody else he size who can guard 3-5 comfortably and give us points consistently. Uncle Jeff been big time for us...

Pat Bev was taking hard fouls all game but shit, that's his game. He'll be replaced by Reggie Jackson eventually in the rotation.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I don't want him to stay in Cleveland because every since he was drafted the fans,the media and some of his teammates been giving him bullshit.

No matter,what he does people will always find a way to shit on him

He plays well,people will say he didn't get enough rebounds, assists,steal and he turnover the ball on this possession.

He plays bad,which is very rare,he's garbage,can't play basketball and etc.

All of this hate comes from people that wanted Michael Porter Jr or Shai Gilegeous-Alexander in that draft.

Why would the Cavs take Shai when he told them not to go to his workout. Especially, when the organization takes workouts very seriously. If,the Cavs haven't seen the player's workout,you mind as well scratch that player off your list because the Cavs ain't drafting them.

I believe the Cavs met with Michael Porter Jr but they was worried about his injury which most people should have understand...Matter of fact, reports were saying Porter was very high on their list but Sexton had a phenomenal workout in Cleveland and that's when they decided to draft him over Porter..

Every since,that draft Sexton was never really like by most of the fans and media here...
You know that's my dude. Fuckin Philly would treat him better and that's really saying something bruh. :smh:

eQV4QW.jpg

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
You know that's my dude. Fuckin Philly would treat him better and that's really saying something bruh. :smh:

eQV4QW.jpg

I want him out of Cleveland so folks can bitch and complain even more about the team struggle to score points even more.

Sexton score 20+ points so often anything less is a bad night for him. Nobody else score 20+ points more than him on this team but people want to shit on him.