NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tenor.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Don't know how you give a player two T's on a controversial call. Literally the play before you call a jump ball

Yeah that was a bs call. It was either a travel or a tie up leading to a jump ball.

yo the officials in all the major sports have been TRASH as of late

just my 2 cents

these leagues better be careful going forward

cause if they REALLY ever legalize gambling

NATIONALLY?

stuff like that will cause riots

listen to me now believe me later on.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
yo the officials in all the major sports have been TRASH as of late

just my 2 cents

these leagues better be careful going forward

cause if they REALLY even legalize gambling

NATIONALLY?

stuff like that will cause riots

listen to me now believe me later on.
Yup. Some of the worst officiating I've ever seen in all 4 major sports. :smh: One of these muthafuckas gon end up in a river real talk you right cuz.

xl9jPv.jpg

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Looking back at it, Boston should have traded Hayward to Indiana for Myles Turner. Turner is a hell of a lot better than Thompson on defense at this point.

Boston's also thin as shit, they have no bench....Smart shouldn't mean this much

For all these draft picks Danny Ainge has had over the years, why the fuck is the team so thin?

People need to stop praising Ainge

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

Makes no fucking sense,how much hate Sexton gets from fans and the media... @gene cisco

The only player that can score 20+ points in his sleep but people think he's the problem. Meanwhile,the starting point guard turns down wide open threes when that's supposed to be his specialty....

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

Makes no fucking sense,how much hate Sexton gets from fans and the media... @gene cisco

The only player that can score 20+ points in his sleep but people think he's the problem. Meanwhile,the starting point guard turns down wide open threes when that's supposed to be his specialty....

The thing is these fans always talk about they want the blue-collar, lunchpail type of players, and that's Sexton. He is one of the hardest workers in the league, yet the fans refuse to appreciate him. :smh:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
The thing is these fans always talk about they want the blue-collar, lunchpail type of players, and that's Sexton. He is one of the hardest workers in the league, yet the fans refuse to appreciate him. :smh:

Cedi disappears in 80% of the games and can't defend.

Garland turns down open threes.

Mr Talc is always hurt.

Nance isnt an offensive threat.

Stevens,Okoro and Windler are rookies.

Somehow,Sexton is the problem.