Joe Biden And Kamala Harris Administration To Face Real Test From African Americans On Racial Justice On Reparations BillI said this Before

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can you think of a scenario that would move the GOP to run on and then sign reparations for ADOS?

Serious question, no trolling.
there is absolutely nothing about that party in its current state of the last 50 years that would suggest anything like that coming from them... the dems are dragging their feet big time for sure but at least there's progressive factions within the party that give some oxygen to the notion of reparations for ADOS and any black america agenda.

its the ONLY reason we even vote on their side and the ONLY reason even people who talk shit about the dems vote democrat when the time comes.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
@Darrkman is a pro-white immigrant that is afraid he’ll be bottom rung again after the Aboriginal American prisoners of war / so-called native blacks get reparations. If I was him I would be upset too, knowing I left my shithole country to come here to the US to pillage, just to become bottom rung again.

the Democrats already know this is the end which is why they want to form the old “Democratic-Republican” party, which you saw the pro-white @mcguyver already admit to joining.

West Indians have had a relationship with and been doing business with the US Government since the early 1900s. The US has sent trillions in aid to their countries. Theres a reason they always play devils advocate for them and say what the government cant or wont do.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
152071912_1695369530648693_4819914534703445400_o.png

but withhold your vote from the democrats...that'll teach them!!

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster

lets try it this was since this seems to be a concept you're unable to grasp.

Lets say Kid Geechie is acting terrible getting bad grades and not doing chores.
Momma Geechie knows that Kid Geechie's birthday is coming up soon and threatens to not buy Kid Geechie gifts unless Kid Geechie 'straightens up' and does better.
Kid Geechie ignores Momma Geechie and continues fucking up.
Momma Geechie ignores the blatant disregards that Kid Geechie is displaying and still decides to buy Kid Geechie stuff for his birthday because thats her only child.
Kid Geechie grows up to become a stubborn person never learning from his past mistakes because there was no consequences for his actions and continues his cycle never answering for his past mistakes.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
there is absolutely nothing about that party in its current state of the last 50 years that would suggest anything like that coming from them... the dems are dragging their feet big time for sure but at least there's progressive factions within the party that give some oxygen to the notion of reparations for ADOS and any black america agenda.

its the ONLY reason we even vote on their side and the ONLY reason even people who talk shit about the dems vote democrat when the time comes.

Serious question, which issue that is specific to the black community did the Republicans ever accept to acknowledge and address?

We couldn't even get them to hear us out when we told them what happened to Trayvon is something we have always feared for our sons.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
@Darrkman is a pro-white immigrant that is afraid he’ll be bottom rung again after the Aboriginal American prisoners of war / so-called native blacks get reparations. If I was him I would be upset too, knowing I left my shithole country to come here to the US to pillage, just to become bottom rung again.

the Democrats already know this is the end which is why they want to form the old “Democratic-Republican” party, which you saw the pro-white @mcguyver already admit to joining.

Look at you and your boy hugging my nuts so tight. Actually tagging me in your post hoping I'll give you the attention you crave. Your desperation is amusing.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Serious question, which issue that is specific to the black community did the Republicans ever accept to acknowledge and address?

We couldn't even get them to hear us out when we told them what happened to Trayvon is something we have always feared for our sons.
they did a federal prison reform bill under trump but that isn't for or solely effect just black people.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So giving away your vote without even a promise of a tangible is intelligent how?
And no I expect you to have a sensible answer to this.
threatening to not vote is not the threat you all think it is. Its just NOT..especially when you consider the only other viable major party is working to SUPPRESS your vote regardless.

Is anyone happy with the current state of the democratic party? no. But the solution is to work to change the party to what you need and that is to primary motherfuckers and groom candidates at all levels. That process is slow for sure but its much more effective than withholding the vote. And that fact you and xfactor or VAiz4hustlaz and the other members of the lollipop guild have yet to bring that up or promote that is telling. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
threatening to not vote is not the threat you all think it is. Its just NOT..especially when you consider the only other viable major party is working to SUPPRESS your vote regardless.

Is anyone happy with the current state of the democratic party? no. But the solution is to work to change the party to what you need and that is to primary motherfuckers and groom candidates at all levels. That process is slow for sure but its much more effective than withholding the vote. And that fact you and xfactor or VAiz4hustlaz and the other members of the lollipop guild have yet to bring that up or promote that is telling. :smh: :smh: :smh:
Lolz
So in my analogy previously, Kid Geechi will continue to be terrible because he was never held accountable..

You're so dense.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So mother Geechi should continue to give Young Geechi gifts and such?
she could adopt or get pregnant and have another kid and raise that one better than the first... :lol: :lol:

f00815c2e7b2e39cdf28ac0b2e1d516b.gif

the reason the analogy isn't good is because not giving the kid a gift will most likely not change the kids entitled behavior because ultimately he has a bed and clothes and food anyway...he gets fed no matter what. The dems as a party will exist regardless... so they lose a few election cycles the game remains the same in any case.

if you want to modify the dem or the kids behavior you have to find more than one way to do that.....what don't you get about that and why do you think withholding gifts or votes is so sure fire?

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Why the fuck are cats talking about Republicans? :confused: Think the rainbow brigade starts brining up republicans when they demanding shit from democrats for their support? Picture one of the LGBTQXYZ folks saying in rthe 2000s :eek2: "Why you demanding gay marriage from democrats.What have the republicans offered?"

Shut the fuck up about republicans. No one is voting for them or really has for the last 50 fucking years. Damn.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why the fuck are cats talking about Republicans? :confused: Think the rainbow brigade starts brining up republicans when they demanding shit from democrats for their support? Picture one of the LGBTQXYZ folks saying in rthe 2000s :eek2: "Why you demanding gay marriage from democrats.What have the republicans offered?"

Shut the fuck up about republicans. No one is voting for them or really has for the last 50 fucking years. Damn.
Why the fuck are cats talking about withholding votes? :confused: Think the rainbow brigade starts bringing up not voting for people when theyre demanding shit from democrats for their support? Picture one of the LGBTQXYZ folks saying in the 2000s :eek2: "We demand gay marriage from democrats. If they don't do that we won't vote for them in the hopes that losing enough elections will make them see the error of their ways! Meanwhile we gotta deal with all this anti gay shit (like bans from military service and allowing businesses to refuse services to us, etc) from the folks winning those elections!

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You're most likely not in that church or those churches nor around those "areas" so stop the nonsense. These "black churches" are usually in lower income community that have a high rate of single motherhood. These are usually lower income black folks that the majority of BGOL don't fuck with like that so stop using these folks for your point when you niggas don't mess with that in the first place.

This has been a problem...

These "communities" reality is they need to adapt and change anyways to compete so we're gonna get to a point where the democratic hustle is gonna have to come to a end. All these crackers do is highlight the struggle to keep niggas on the field.

Garbage.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Why the fuck are cats talking about withholding votes? :confused: Think the rainbow brigade starts bringing up not voting for people when theyre demanding shit from democrats for their support? Picture one of the LGBTQXYZ folks saying in the 2000s :eek2: "We demand gay marriage from democrats. If they don't do that we won't vote for them in the hopes that losing enough elections will make them see the error of their ways! Meanwhile we gotta deal with all this anti gay shit (like bans from military service and allowing businesses to refuse services to us, etc) from the folks winning those elections!
The reality is the LGBTXYZ people didn't have an army of shills and apologists to deal with. Democrats have mastered the art of putting in tokens to appease the community. For over 50 fucking years, the community has been happy with tokens put into positions such as judge, mayor, congressperson, etc, while the community has stagnated.

The LGBTXYZ folks wanted RESULTS and got them. They got gay marriage. They then got Obama to flip. They've brought the entire democrat party to its knees in the last 17 years. They were able to do that because they don't have shills and apologists to contend with. No :eek2: "what about republicans!"

Folks either get down with the agenda or are ran the fuck out. They operate LGBTQXYZ over everything. Black community operate democrat over everything. Feminists are another group that don't put party first. Jews don't put party first. Only folks who put party first are the black community and rednecks. Ironically, the 2 demos that get the fucking least from politics. :smh:

You have proven time and time again you don't get the concept of using voting power as leverage. You just want people to show up for the "I voted sticker" and then to STFU and take whatever comes.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The reality is the LGBTXYZ people didn't have an army of shills and apologists to deal with. Democrats have mastered the art of putting in tokens to appease the community. For over 50 fucking years, the community has been happy with tokens put into positions such as judge, mayor, congressperson, etc, while the community has stagnated.

The LGBTXYZ folks wanted RESULTS and got them. They got gay marriage. They then got Obama to flip. They've brought the entire democrat party to its knees in the last 17 years. They were able to do that because they don't have shills and apologists to contend with. No :eek2: "what about republicans!"

Folks either get down with the agenda or are ran the fuck out. They operate LGBTQXYZ over everything.
Black community operate democrat over everything. Feminists are another group that don't put party first. Jews don't put party first. Only folks who put party first are the black community and rednecks. Ironically, the 2 demos that get the fucking least from politics. :smh:

You have proven time and time again you don't get the concept of using voting power as leverage. You just want people to show up for the "I voted sticker" and then to STFU and take whatever comes.
And in NO PART of that rant did you mention once that the LGBTXYZ folks used not voting as the go-to method for obtaining their goals. They put pressure on the party in OTHER WAYS but still voted to make sure the party that was the most agreeable between the two ONLY VIABLE MAJOR PARTIES IN THE FUCKING COUNTRY to their interests....stayed in a position make those things happen when the time comes. and the LGBTXZY fight for gay marriage etc took way longer than 17 years. Those people were openly marching since at least the 70s post civil rights era.

why do you guys think theres only one way to skin a cat?

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
And in NONE of that rant did you mention once that the LGBTXYZ folks used not voting as the go-to method for obtaining their goals. They put pressure on the party in OTHER WAYS but still voted to make sure the party that was the most agreeable between the two ONLY VIABLE MAJOR PARTIES IN THE FUCKING COUNTRY stayed in a position make those things happen when the time comes. and the LGBTXZY fight for gay marriage etc took way longer than 17 years. Those people were openly marching since at least the 70s post civil rights era.

why do you guys think theres only one way to skin a cat?
They never had to make it to the 'not voting' threat because they didn't have to deal with apologists like yourself making excuse after fucking excuse for lack of action.

And you show up in threads when posters haven't even said shit about not voting. You just pro-democrat over pro-black community. I'm pro-black community over pro-democrat. Any fucking time posters want to hold them accountable you shop up with the cape on and bring up fucking republicans. Either that, or you try to make the little shit dems do seem like big shit.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster

Folks either get down with the agenda or are ran the fuck out. They operate LGBTQXYZ over everything. Black community operate democrat over everything. Feminists are another group that don't put party first. Jews don't put party first. Only folks who put party first are the black community and rednecks. Ironically, the 2 demos that get the fucking least from politics. :smh:

Damn
:itsawrap:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
They never had to make it to the 'not voting' threat because they didn't have to deal with apologists like yourself making excuse after fucking excuse for lack of action.

And you show up in threads when posters haven't even said shit about not voting. You just pro-democrat over pro-black community. I'm pro-black community over pro-democrat. Any fucking time posters want to hold them accountable you shop up with the cape on and bring up fucking republicans. Either that, or you try to make the little shit dems do seem like big shit.
He's a D1 and it's disgusting and sad.
When we left the plantations in 1865 his kind was allowed to walk too. We need a Black Nuremburg for real to handle these treacherous bastards.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

dude I'm not an apologist and I aint happy with the dems myself I'm just being a realist in what the options are. You guys go on rants and act like you have choices beyond blue or red when it comes downs to having to pull a fucking lever in a booth and the reality is those are your only choices. Its why people who aren't democrats or republicans (AOC, trump) have to join one of the major parties in order to get any traction politically.

We can talk shit about biden or kamala or the dems as a party all day long but thats just pointless bitching and moaning.... what OTHER WAYS besides withholding the vote can we use to get the agenda across AND as far as the most radical aspect where do we stand as a community on reparations as a thing? Not ALL or even MOST black people think its necessary or doable? So the biggest impediment to THAT issue isn't just others fighting against it but a large faction of black people not wanting it for whatever reason.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
He's a D1 and it's disgusting and sad.
When we left the plantations in 1865 his kind was allowed to walk too. We need a Black Nuremburg for real to handle these treacherous bastards.
They scared. Never seen ANYONE get ANYTHING done being fucking scared. Not willing to put SOMETHING on the table and risk it.
dude I'm not an apologist and I aint happy with the dems myself I'm just being a realist in what the options are. You guys go on rants and act like you have choices beyond blue or red when it comes downs to having to pull a fucking lever in a booth and the reality is those are your only choices. Its why people who aren't democrats or republicans (AOC, trump) have to join one of the major parties in order to get any traction politically.

We can talk shit about biden or kamala or the dems as a party all day long but thats just pointless bitching and moaning.... what OTHER WAYS besides withholding the vote can we use to get the agenda across AND as far as the most radical aspect where do we stand as a community on reparations as a thing? Not ALL or even MOST black people think its necessary or doable? So the biggest impediment to THAT issue isn't just others fighting against it but a large faction of black people not wanting it for whatever reason.
You operate from a position of fear. In 2004, you the type would have told your fellow LGBTXYZ :eek2: "But you're not being a realist. The polls are against gay marriage!!!! Don't put that on the ballot!!!You'll cost the dems the election!!!"

Guess what? Putting gay marriage on the ballot on Ohio did help Bush. But it's all in the fucking game. They put THEIR MOVEMENT BEFORE PARTY. No apologies either. They just kept forcing the issue. Fuck if it hurts the dems.

Again, it's not about withholding the fucking vote. It's about applying constant pressure. Relentless. Not settling. Making them bend. Just like the LGBTQXYZ folks got 70-year-old politicians putting pronouns in their twitter profile. Just like Obama went from scared to speak on gay marriage to for it. How Biden was in his fucking 60s and not on any of that shit NOW he telling other countries to put that agenda first.

That comes from applying pressure, not settling, and not worrying about republicans.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They scared. Never seen ANYONE get ANYTHING done being fucking scared. Not willing to put SOMETHING on the table and risk it.

You operate from a position of fear. In 2004, you the type would have told your fellow LGBTXYZ :eek2: "But you're not being a realist. The polls are against gay marriage!!!! Don't put that on the ballot!!!You'll cost the dems the election!!!"

Guess what? Putting gay marriage on the ballot on Ohio did help Bush. But it's all in the fucking game. They put THEIR MOVEMENT BEFORE PARTY. No apologies either. They just kept forcing the issue. Fuck if it hurts the dems.

Again, it's not about withholding the fucking vote. It's about applying constant pressure. Relentless. Not settling. Making them bend. Just like the LGBTQXYZ folks got 70-year-old politicians putting pronouns in their twitter profile. Just like Obama went from scared to speak on gay marriage to for it. How Biden was in his fucking 60s and not on any of that shit NOW he telling other countries to put that agenda first.

That comes from applying pressure, not settling, and not worrying about republicans.
where have I said to NOT put shit on a ballot?? where have I said to not put pressure on elected officials? You just mentioned a tactic gays used and it succeeded but not just because of political pressure but social pressure as well. DL Hughley said it best..the reason gays got what they got isn't JUST because of political ball breaking its also because of shows like will and grace and ellen and other social tactics that moved the needle in public opinion. Obama went from scared to talk about gay marriage and legalizing marijuana to doing something about it when PUBLIC OPINION went from a hard no to meh...

I have never once said don't put pressure on politicians I have disagreed with certain tactics or flawed calculations I feel won't work or are counterproductive to getting the agenda thru.

so you all can continue with the name-calling and bitching... all it does is let me know that what I do annoys you as much as the shit you talk annoys me.