Joe Biden And Kamala Harris Administration To Face Real Test From African Americans On Racial Justice On Reparations BillI said this Before

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
Im asking you if you have considered the fact that you spend too much time watching conspiracy videos on YouTube.
Conspiracy.???....:confused: Reparations are going to be paid.(facts)....Thats not any conspiracy.what are you trying to say.?What are you insinuating thats a conspiracy.?

Last edited:

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Conspiracy.???....:confused: Reparations are going to be paid.(facts)....Thats not any conspiracy.what are you trying to say.?What you are you insinuating thats a conspiracy.?

Im talking about the long list of peeps you just named that supposedly constitute what you call "the high order". These people gave the green light to reparations for ADOS? Really? And where does the name high order even come from? Man dont take those YouTube videos too seriously, its just for fun.

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
Im talking about the long list of peeps you just named that supposedly constitute what you call "the high order". These people gave the green light to reparations for ADOS? Really? And where does the name high order even come from? Man dont take those YouTube videos too seriously, its just for fun.
Bro............Let me ask you something do you really believe the president of the United States is in full control of the united states.?Who do you believe is in control.?Is it the banks,the gas and oil companies or the tech companies,politicians.?or for that fact the religious institutions.Who is in full control.?and btw I did not make no mention that who ever i named thats in high order of the world right now gave the green light to the American Descendants Of Slaves(ADOS) in regards to reparations.I simply said reparations are going to be paid regardless of affiliation of whatever politician is in the White House or capitol building and thats facts and it will come from a high order.Meaning a order thats higher than the ones i named.What are you in denial calling me a conspiracy because i said that.Listen to me closely again..Reparations are going to be paid out to the descendants of slaves and its going to come from a high order,meaning that the current rulership is going to get it from a higher order than themselves.Thats all i said.Theres nothing conspiritorial about that.btw i didnt get this from no youtube videos neither and also theres nothing neither you nor i can do about it.it is what it is.

Last edited:

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Bro............Let me ask you something do you really believe the president of the United States is in full control of the united states.?Who do you believe is in control.?Is it the banks,the gas and oil companies or the tech companies,politicians.?or for that fact the religious institutions.Who is in full control.?and btw I did not make no mention that who ever i named thats in high order of the world right now gave the green light to the American Descendants Of Slaves(ADOS) in regards to reparations.I simply said reparations are going to be paid regardless of affiliation of whatever politician is in the White House or capitol building and thats facts and it will come from a high order.Meaning a order thats higher than the ones i named.What are you in denial calling me a conspiracy because i said that.Listen to me closely again..Reparations are going to be paid out to the descendants of slaves and its going to come from a high order,meaning that the current rulership is going to get it from a higher order than themselves.Thats all i said.Theres nothing conspiritorial about that.btw i didnt get this from no youtube videos neither and also theres nothing neither you nor i can do about it.it is what it is.

Will immigrants get it as well or just ADOS?

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

Ok who is the order higher then the order that you named? Can you be clear about who it is you are talking about?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

wait .....!! ...... i thought this thread was about

"
Joe Biden And Kamala Harris Administration To Face Real Test From African Americans On Racial Justice On Reparations BillI said this Before"

ur twitter post ,.... whats the correlation? can anyone explain

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You should no by now who is the highest order in the world right now .the remains of the Rotschild family,The Soros family,all the ceo's of the liberial dutch anglo saxon banking alliance,all the european union banking ceo's,The Vatican.and on the other side the White Dragon Society,the White Lotus coalition which represents the interest of The Peoples Of The China and the Democratic People's Republic of Korea(North Korea)thats were they get there orders from and then the Russian Federation who is control by the Patriarch of the Orthodox Christian Church(so no need of thinking Vladimir Putin is the be all end all decision making in Russia,Belarus etc).The should spell the highest order right now at the moment on this planet.One thing you need to know first and foremost about all these orders i just named .They all are the guardians of peace on earth right now.In other words they have there hands on the button or have access to people who do and all have secret launch codes for when the time comes.
ayyy! at least u're honest , steadfast & have faith & belief in what exactly u believe

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
Will immigrants get it as well or just ADOS?
I cant say it officially with out knowing all the kinks.That is the part of the kinks thats being worked out.They are discussing DNA,ancestry, parternal lineage(father) and maternal lineage(mother).I dont think black immigrants who recently arrived past or present that have not had a family thats not genetically link to slave descendants are eligible or even qualify for supposebly House Resolution 40 reparations act.I could be wrong,so dont quote me on that.But however reparations are going to be paid(facts,factual).You can bet on that with utter confidence.sincerely

Last edited: