NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol @ KD joint GSW because of Lebron

No

He did that cause that team and organization is full of fuck niggas and KD is. Fuck nigga supreme.

“light years ahead of the NBA”

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bingo. Plus, they got a rookie head coach. Good luck, Brooklyn. That shit's gonna implode eventually.
Annnnnndddd got a rookie head coach like you said lol....what a mess lol.

Seriously man, rookie head coaches never work!
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
Man I'll tell you. This Harden thing reminds me more of Gary Payton and Karl Malone going to the Lakers than it does Ray Allen and Kevin Garnett going to the Celtics. More Pippen to Houston than Moses Malone to the Sixers. If this was a gumbo it's the stupid muthafucka who added hot dogs.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I'll tell you. This Harden thing reminds me more of Gary Payton and Karl Malone going to the Lakers than it does Ray Allen and Kevin Garnett going to the Celtics. More Pippen to Houston than Moses Malone to the Sixers. If this was a gumbo it's the stupid muthafucka who added hot dogs.

Nah Harden still in his prime.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
@ansatsusha_gouki like the issue is not the fact that he wanted out or requested a trade, it's how he went about doing it that has people PISSED.

He should have gave Silas a half of season or atleast 25 games. I don't understand, why he wants out when the organization did everything to please him. They gave him Dwight Howard, CP3 and Westbrook...And,he pushed all three out the door.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
He should have gave Silas a half of season or atleast 25 games. I don't understand, why he wants out when the organization did everything to please him. They gave him Dwight Howard, CP3 and Westbrook...And,he pushed all three out the door.
That's the thing that has the die hard fans pissed. The organization gave him the keys to the kingdom, had his input on things, and designed an entire system and franchise around his game.

I keep saying it; they gave him Lebron privileges but he didn't deliver Lebron accomplishments.

Ultimately, everything James Harden built with the Rockets, HE destroyed. And now he gets to walk away, leave the team in shambles, and head to the destination of his choosing.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm going to assume you either don't remember days or are familiar with REAL gumbo. (CTFU)
Didn't say or suggest he wasn't. Those tandems didn't work because they just didn't fit together, not because of the players age.

To save myself from some unnecessary typing on a comparison that you’re completely wrong about.

Here’s the hot dog for your gumbo.

this-week-in-wwe-gifs-what-did-daniel-bryan-do-with-this-hot-dog.jpg

daniel-bryan-hot-dog-throw.gif

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
That's the thing that has the die hard fans pissed. The organization gave him the keys to the kingdom, had his input on things, and designed an entire system and franchise around his game.

I keep saying it; they gave him Lebron privileges but he didn't deliver Lebron accomplishments.

Ultimately, everything James Harden built with the Rockets, HE destroyed. And now he gets to walk away, leave the team in shambles, and head to the destination of his choosing.

He got lucky Boogie or Tucker didn't put hands on him.

The league thinking about cancelling Cavs vs Wizards game Sunday and Monday...

Not feeling how he did a rookie black coach.

100% agree