NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
It's not a bad deal at all I don't blame them for the deal at all
Did what they had to do.
Yup.

4GckpB.jpg

UNSEEN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn....they right though. Like he in a good position with the Nets and still acting up so I don't know what else you can even do at this point lol. Anything else would seem like a downgrade.
he went down super fast..that fool use to be that dude..now he is like a zero..yeah..they tired off his shit..I can see if you are making a political statement and you sit out a game of two..but they caught that fool at a gathering without a mask...

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
he went down super fast..that fool use to be that dude..now he is like a zero..yeah..they tired off his shit..I can see if you are making a political statement and you sit out a game of two..but they caught that fool at a gathering without a mask...
I was just thinking today that Pepsii and Nike put their brands on him....even gave him a movie.....I didn't see this happening at all.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Hardly. All these guys are past their prime.

This is a superteam. Replace LeBron with KD and no one would even question it. Remember the Lakers were being called a super team last year after they traded for AD. Just because we know they aint got what it takes to win it all doesnt mean this isnt one. Harden basically forced this trade to team up with 2 other all NBA players. Look at the response from their fellow players, they are shocked all this talent is on one squad in the East.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's incredible. I can't believe the got to keep Kyrie.

I hate this super team shit
Why do u hate it? Super teams have been formed since the beginning only difference is players and in control now, instead of teams. And if anyone thought they were getting rid of Kyrie they were fooling themselves. KD was not signing off on that...

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The 3 biggest weirdos in the NBA bar none. Just weird niggas.....one makes burner accounts to boost himself up, the other is a rapper groupie and the other one.....is Kyrie.....just weird.
Bingo. Plus, they got a rookie head coach. Good luck, Brooklyn. That shit's gonna implode eventually.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gordon & PJ Tucker will likely be traded to a contender. Olidapo will have an audition and he'll likely be traded before the deadline to open up cap space since his contract is expiring.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Brooklyn will be... interesting

Losing Allen and keeping DJ? I dunno about that... 7 first round picks for a 31 year old? I'll take it.

Philly, you cool with missing out on James Harden because you couldn't part with Maxey?

I can't really say anything to Miami fans because we all knew Harden wouldn't fit with Buckets so there's that... but Beal in a Heat uni...? Oh my

If they can stay healthy, I think Houston fans will fall in love with the effort they get nightly out of Vic and Wall... overall the Rockets going in the cellar for a minute... fighting for a playoff spot or missing out altogether...

Wonder what killakadafi thinks? I don't have Tumblr anymore but he had to have been the biggest Nets fan on this board.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gordon & PJ Tucker will likely be traded to a contender. Olidapo will have an audition and he'll likely be traded before the deadline to open up cap space since his contract is expiring.
Might as well start over as fast as possible to make sure those OKC picks are too bad...

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This right here. That Houston must be BROKE as fuck, if he is taking Oladipo, knowing damn well he ain't gonna pay him. He will let him walk, instead of talking Levert :smh:

Rockets going into rebuilding stage. They got a bunch of 1st round picks, they're gonna look to trade Tucker and Gordon for some youth or picks.

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kyrie, Harden, and KD should be the obvious favorites to win it all now. And I think their jersey sales and fan support is gonna go thru the roof. Nets are the official "saviors" of the NBA going forward. :yes:

I’m gonna wait and see. I have a feeling there defense is going to be nonexistent, you got D’anttoni and Nash. They gonna try and beat everyone by running up the score, and that don’t really work. Especially playoff time.