Why Black People Cannot Trust The Pfizer Vaccine

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
talking to you guys is like talkin to a fuckin wall,

they are not tryin to kill off every fuckin body they still

NEED the masses, not just seven billion waay too much for them to control...

they just need to kill off the elderly, and sterlize a large portion of "black" and "brown" people, mostly in africa and india..

also to control their resources as they are both set to be big players in the future.

but there is a strong neo nazi influence in this country, and they are NOT just in law enforcement, they are in the upper echeleons of the medical establishment and big pharma.. and youd be silly not to think they conspire

and abuse their power to fuck with certain people.. the tuskegee experiment just happend to have gotten out the bag...

youd be a fuckin fool to think that was the only one.

I told you a million fuckin times.. the way to be covid is to keep your immune system UN compromised,

this is done with a healthy lifestyle, and diet choices that

energize your cells not overwork them...

most muthafuckas who run to the doctor for everything, aint never put green leafy shit on their plate in years,

most diets are just blood an starch.. aka meat an carbs..

stop worry about shit that taste good an eat shit that fortifys your body, get some green juice in your life..

go to nutritionist an run some test, see what you are lacking..

most of my people are the god race are SERIOULY lacking Vit D.. an sufficient amounts of daily water intake..

big no no if you are melanated.. vit D is a must for melanin, you live in florida you shouldnt have a problem

with vit d..

but if you live in places on the east coast where you dont get much sunlight... good chance you are lacking..

bruh there are so many thread that go into detail on the many superfoods you could be eating to protect your body against invading toxins..

even the plandemic covid 19... been saying it over and fuckin over an fuckin over an fuckin over..

yall just hard fuckin headed...

Glad to see you doin well... Keep that immune system fortified!!
How does a vaccine only target a race?

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Caucasoids and Mongoloids have Neanderthal DNA. You do know their diseased ways, especially the former, have been wiping out the so-called Negroid for millennia? Because their bodies are genetically different.

Why is it the so-called experts of their vocation miss out on the most simple set of facts? :smh:
Are they aliens?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Okay, Now I know you're just trolling.

how many times to I have to post this shit..

are yall alive??

da fuck bruh?

Jp45

Rising Star
Registered
so its a scam to kill black folks right?
Its a world wide scam, perfectly coordinated between every world government to perfectly create a vaccine that will destroy blacks. Even then black scientists and medical experts are in on this conspiracy.

The internet is the worst thing for blacks. So many idiots spreading misinformation that only does damage to us.

Who remembers all the black fools on social media swearing that this was a white disease and blacks are immune. I wonder how many blacks died because they didn’t take proper precautions due to dumb niggas on the net spreading dumb info

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
And for that, I thank him. Luckily, a lot of his fellow liberal Neanderthals are following suit.

Another reason they are pushing the interracial stuff and the sellouts are proud to wife and seed up these “other groups” :lol:

Let BGOL tell it, every white person is vaccinated or is rushing to get vaccinated and wears masks every time in public. :lol:

These west indian coolie coons and cacs are literally tryna guilt Blacks and melenated immigrants into taking a vaccine that dont even prevent covid because "they care about Black folks dying disproportionately". But wont promote reparations. :rolleyes:

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Global Vaccination Campaign

CountryNo. of doses administered Per 100 peopleLast updated
Global total30,565,168Jan. 12
U.S.9,944,0453.03Jan. 12
China9,000,0000.64Jan. 08
EU3,213,7450.72Jan. 12
U.K.2,843,8154.26Jan. 12
Israel1,871,28820.67Jan. 12
Russia*1,500,0001.02Jan. 11
U.A.E.1,275,65211.87Jan. 12
Italy752,6081.25Jan. 12
Germany688,7820.83Jan. 11
Spain488,1221.05Jan. 12
Canada374,3661.00Jan. 12
Poland257,8340.68Jan. 12
France189,8340.29Jan. 12
Saudi Arabia178,3370.52Jan. 12
Romania140,4470.72Jan. 12
Denmark117,1042.02Jan. 12
Argentina107,5420.24Jan. 08
Bahrain92,5986.24Jan. 11
Mexico87,0600.07Jan. 12

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Global Vaccination Campaign

CountryNo. of doses administeredPer 100 peopleLast updated
Global total30,565,168Jan. 12
U.S.9,944,0453.03Jan. 12
China9,000,0000.64Jan. 08
EU3,213,7450.72Jan. 12
U.K.2,843,8154.26Jan. 12
Israel1,871,28820.67Jan. 12
Russia*1,500,0001.02Jan. 11
U.A.E.1,275,65211.87Jan. 12
Italy752,6081.25Jan. 12
Germany688,7820.83Jan. 11
Spain488,1221.05Jan. 12
Canada374,3661.00Jan. 12
Poland257,8340.68Jan. 12
France189,8340.29Jan. 12
Saudi Arabia178,3370.52Jan. 12
Romania140,4470.72Jan. 12
Denmark117,1042.02Jan. 12
Argentina107,5420.24Jan. 08
Bahrain92,5986.24Jan. 11
Mexico87,0600.07Jan. 12

Does it break down the different Ethnicity ?

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member
here we go with this bullshit!!! people are dying every minute from COVID and we tryn find every reason not to take this vaccine!! o_O :eek2: :hithead:to bad the vaccine was not available for the DEATHS 1,943,024, U.S. CASES 22,589,424 DEATHS 375,903 8:30pm 1/11/21 who gave their lives....

Go ahead and get your vaccine shot! You trust that these companies know exactly what they are doing. Just understand, when you ass become part of the "Zombie Population", I will not hesitate taking your head off your shoulder with my machete.

Temujin

Rising Star
Registered
Yooooo so this THEY made a Virus that kills everybody then made a Vaccine that saves everybody from Covid but kills black people not with Covid but with something else. Then they coordinated with all the pharmaceutical companies with their different vaccines and different CEO and different boards and different owners are in on it. So THEY had to engineer 5+ different vaccines that all behave different to do the same plan!!!! While at the same time coordinating all their other conspiracies. How many THEY are there because them MF's is bussssssyyyy.
or
1) There was a new virus - It has happened before it will happen again.
2) There was a vaccine developed - it happened before it will happen again.
3) The vaccine will have side effects - it happened before it will happen again.
4) A lot less people die from the new virus

Rather than be happy you live in a time where a disease like Covid won't kill 50 million people. You would rather believe in ghost conspiracies because THEY being in control makes you feel safer than the chaos mixed with order that is our real reality.

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The current totalitarianism does not consist of locking yourself up for thinking differently.

It consists of creating a society in which it is impossible to think differently.

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Holy shit you got dudes in here wanting proof that vaccines work while never having polio or smallpox.
While i belive all Black people should be suspicious and vigilant abour all medical care we receive in this country,

WHITE FOLKS are getting these vaccines.

They not trying to kill the white folks off.
Are you serious?? :lol:

Many thousands of people around the world have had both shots of the vaccine without any problems....

.... as for side effects..... every single vaccine in history have had some small percentage of side effects for a few people... no vaccine is absolutely 100% safe for every single person who takes it, so it's dumb to even pose that question....

sweet jeezus, I call you a genius but in reality you're dumb as fuck..... :lol:
For the Anti-vaccine crew. How would your stop the pandemic without a vaccine?
all these what if's wtf
they believe trump when he said sunshine will do it lol
**Crickets**
KillaMayne not taking that shit....brah

1:40 minute Mark

PFizer CEO Albert Bourla Says He Is Not Taking The Covid-19 Vaccine. Hmmm I wonder Why ???

:idea:

Simply_Black

International
International Member
1:40 minute Mark

PFizer CEO Albert Bourla Says He Is Not Taking The Covid-19 Vaccine. Hmmm I wonder Why ???

:idea:

:confused:

He gave a reasonable explanation why he's not immediately taking it...

.... mayne, you've come back with some weak stupid reasoning.... :lol:

.... you're so desperate to win an argument that you'll post any bullshit you can find....

.... seriously if you can't come with some logical and sensible argument then save your rubbish gifs for the dunce pointless thread .

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

.... you're so desperate to win an argument that you'll post any bullshit you can find....

.... seriously if you can't come with some logical and sensible argument then save your rubbish gifs for the dunce pointless thread .

shut up, you deflecting Fagg.

You still haven't posted them stats the vaccine works or has cured anyone. I showed the you creator of the vaccine ain't taking it. what have you posted for facts?

Oh i forgot nothing. You just keep saying everyone should take it with no proof, stats, numbers or better yet any real knowledge of what the fuck your talking about.

according to you their is no good reason not to take it. it's gonna "save the world" you say. So Everyone but the CEO who created it should take it ? make that make sense stupid fuck?????

that's weak reasoning and non sensible???? Yeah your just some dumb sheep fuck Boi. Bye pussy

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That was a reasonable explanation ????..

Come on son..

When asked about the people not taking it right away and choosing to wait...

He was like..I wish they had the luxury..blah blah blah..

Then when asked about him taking it

I just heard a crock of shit..

Talkin bout he ain't a frontline worker whoppty blah blah blah..

As if ceo's of notorious gluttonois

Corporations ever gave a fuck about a front line worker..

His answer for not taking it was bullshit..

And he sounds like his mother father dog and pet fish

We're Nazis that worked directly for Hitler...

That answer was like a river of bullshit drippin out his mouth..

After hearing that crock of shit..

I ain't taking nothing

From a gatdam Pfizer..

Fuck is a Pfizer anyway?

Last edited:

Jp45

Rising Star
Registered
Go ahead and get your vaccine shot! You trust that these companies know exactly what they are doing. Just understand, when you ass become part of the "Zombie Population", I will not hesitate taking your head off your shoulder with my machete.
And just know that when you’re in the hospital hooked up to a ventilator, I won’t lose a minute of sleep.

What makes you so educated in the topic of vaccines? Seriously...what makes you feel as if you’re so well versed in the science of vaccines?

Do you deny that covid is real? Do you deny that there is a GLOBAL PANDEMIC?

if you agree about those two questions then you must know that it’s in the WORLDS best interest to get a vaccine. THIS IS NOT A USA ISSUE, ITS A WORLD ISSUE!

It’s exhausting talking to armchair scientists who has no clue what he’s talking about.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And just know that when you’re in the hospital hooked up to a ventilator, I won’t lose a minute of sleep.

What makes you so educated in the topic of vaccines? Seriously...what makes you feel as if you’re so well versed in the science of vaccines?

Do you deny that covid is real? Do you deny that there is a GLOBAL PANDEMIC?

if you agree about those two questions then you must know that it’s in the WORLDS best interest to get a vaccine. THIS IS NOT A USA ISSUE, ITS A WORLD ISSUE!

It’s exhausting talking to armchair scientists who has no clue what he’s talking about.

Folks listened to the fuckin media and doctors about

Those god dam ventilators.

Only to find out the ventilators were

Killing folks..a god damn 88 percent death rate..

Its the shook to death panicky

Must take the first rushed vaccine

Because I be a shook daddy lookin ass ....

That are most likely to run to the hospital and beg for a ventilator because of a runny nose..

Jp45

Rising Star
Registered
I bet he took a shit in the 2 weeks since he had the vaccine. Maybe that killed him.
Let them do a full investigation before jumping to conclusions.
Remember the woman that passed out immediately after receiving the vaccine only to later find out she has a sensitivity to pain.
Stop wasting your time. Remember where you are... you’re in the home of a whole lot of idiots.

When covid first hit, you had people posting cure videos by dusty Rastafarians who were talking about spraying your body with salt and drinking ginger and you’ll be safe from covid. And you had niggas all agreeing with the foolishness. Meanwhile, these same fools will denounce science and actual medicine that had thousands of hours of research

Jp45

Rising Star
Registered
Its a valid question.

If you are a doctor and you have a child, would you let them take poison?
Hell no. If they were poisoned by a vaccine and you were a doctor, would you not use every means in your power, including your network of doctors and nurses, to expose the culprits? Of course.

The vaccine's immediate effects overall don't really seem to be the issue.
We do not have long term data on the effects of the vaccine and there is no way for us to acquire that information aside from a time machine. We just have to wait and see. The science behind mRNA messaging is sound.
Its risk assessment. It will vary for different people. Some will never risk it; some want to be first in line.
Some people would rather take their chances with covid.
Nothing is 100%. There is always some risk no matter which course you choose.
So what do you recommend we do during a global pandemic to establish “long term data”? Maybe wait a few decades? Na....how about we wait a few years and let’s see what happens to the fools who took it first? Yeah, that’s some good old fashioned critical thinking :rolleyes:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So what do you recommend we do during a global pandemic to establish “long term data”? Maybe wait a few decades? Na....how about we wait a few years and let’s see what happens to the fools who took it first? Yeah, that’s some good old fashioned critical thinking :rolleyes:

I said a fucking qualbakrillion times

To fortify your immunes system..

How you fuckin hardheaded bots are?

1 vit c 3 thousand a day..if infected six to ten thousand milligrams a day for a week.m

Vit D especially if you of the god race.

Stay away from cigarettes coffe..

Work out as much as possible ..

Bruh

I'm tired of repeating myself

I guess it's true most folks are easily manipulated by mass media mind fuckery..

At least some of us could see through the bullshit

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh and stay the fuck away from dutchies phillies and the blunt wraps..

If you must roll a solid but vaping is the way 2 go..

Stay away from coffe

Caffeine anything that will dehydrate you..

Work out work up a sweat at least three times a week..

This is very essential in keeping your blood pressure down

Water water water...

And more water

Add some lemon to that bitch

Tell covid to lick your fucking saggy dry ass balls

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
how many times to I have to post this shit..

are yall alive??

da fuck bruh?

Melanocortin 1 receptor proteins. But you're reaching like a mf with this one. "White" people have them too. Do you have any proof or even a hypothesis?

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
here we go with this bullshit!!! people are dying every minute from COVID and we tryn find every reason not to take this vaccine!! o_O :eek2: :hithead:to bad the vaccine was not available for the DEATHS 1,943,024, U.S. CASES 22,589,424 DEATHS 375,903 8:30pm 1/11/21 who gave their lives....
Covd is a synthetic virus. People are dying because killers have all the money, power and influence. Anybody with anything have to go thru a system first to make sure they are controlled so that what ever they have in life is controlled by the same force.
We do not hear much about the H1N1 flu but the vaccine killed more people than the H1N1 FLU.
Maybe we should not think of reason why not to take the vaccine. But we should not think of reasons why we should stay under the ruler ship and control of white supremacy.
If you told black people that at one time all blacks could do what Jesus did and more they would call you crazy. But white people that rule know about this. Jesus himself was black. But it was real blackness. Something the white world wanted to get rid of was real blackness and the whole truth. Jesus was proving what Elijah Muhammad taught. And that is that the black man is God. And it can be proven again if a black man can overcome this white man's world and become himself.
Those cases of deaths cannot be linked back to the real killers. We are talking about people that used black babies as alligator bait. And we actually think they have changed. They are artificial and controlled by an unnatural force. They cannot help what they do. But that does not mean we should accept what is controlling them to control us.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What does nanotechnology have to do with a vaccine only targeting a particular race. You know there's no such thing as race for humans, right?

Did you read it..

Of course not..

Nanotech can target specific cells

They say this disease attacks the respitory system right.

Oh what a fuckin coincidence..

Who smokes more than the chinese and the god race...

They say th
Melanocortin 1 receptor proteins. But you're reaching like a mf with this one. "White" people have them too. Do you have any proof or even a hypothesis?

I hit y'all with sound deductive reasoning

Gave y'all remedies and muthafuckss

Still got their hands out..

Dont let me interfere you want to stick god knows what in your system

Go right the fuck on ahead.

Just report back if and when you can...

Hopefully before you turn..

Lol