Why Black People Cannot Trust The Pfizer Vaccine

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Have you got anything factual about the Pfizer vaccine to post and educate us that's better than what the 60 minutes report says?

I'm not debating whatever cacs have had our best intentions in the past or not; I'm debated in relation to the information about the vaccine that's reported?.... Is it true or not? And if not have you got better factual information to post?

Nothing to debate, whitey resume speaks for itself. Ask yourself honestly, When has whitey ever been such a humanitarian? Exactly. Them all the facts I need. If that's not enough for you then you simply have your blinders up and you trust the white man simple as that and I'm okay with that if you are? So Do You Homey, I ain't trying to convince nobody about facts that have already been proven. I'm just saying.

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nothing to debate whitey resume speaks for itself. ask yourself honestly when has whitey ever been such a humanitarian? Exactly. Them all the facts I need. If that's not enough for you then you simply have your blinders up and you trust the white man simple as that and I'm okay with that if you are? So Do You Homey, I ain't trying to convince nobody about facts that have already been proven. I'm just saying.

what too many of my good people ignore about the Tuskeegee experiment..

is that shit wouldve continued if there was NO WHISTLEBLOWER..

its not like those bastards had some kind of humane epiphany and found a soul and a warm heart..

and confessed...

they got busted.. went into full damage control... and not one apology from medical industry,

so do you think they are sorry or only sorry they got caught?

do you think they stopped with their experiments or only focused those experiments on disenfranchised people

in countries like India and continents like Africa??

Its really a no brainer but no brainers arent no brainers for for everyone.

Simply_Black

International
International Member
Nothing to debate whitey resume speaks for itself. ask yourself honestly when has whitey ever been such a humanitarian? Exactly. Them all the facts I need. If that's not enough for you then you simply have your blinders up and you trust the white man simple as that and I'm okay with that if you are? So Do You Homey, I ain't trying to convince nobody about facts that have already been proven. I'm just saying.

:giggle:

So are you saying that all the vaccine that have been created over the decades are no good for human beings? The vaccines for polio, influenza, measles and smallpox that have saved millions of lives were all created to do us harm?

I don't understand your logic.... if you know that this current Pfizer vaccine is bad for human beings and will not help to end the pandemic than post the factual information that supports your claim.

Penicillin, aspirin and many modern medicine that we all take to help us to live were mostly created by cacs.

I suppose you will never take anything created by whitey if your life depended on it.... :rolleyes2:

I just want to see an end to all the deaths and suffering this damn virus is creating and until it's proven otherwise will take some hope in the good of the current vaccine.

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

So are you saying that all the vaccine that have been created over the decades are no good for human beings? The vaccines for polio, influenza, measles and smallpox that have saved millions of lives were all created to do us harm?

I don't understand your logic.... if you know that this current Pfizer vaccine is bad for human beings and will not help to end the pandemic than post the factual information that supports your claim.

I suppose you will never take anything created by whitey if your life depended on it....
:rolleyes2:
Yeah, it's over your head and under your feet. My logic is your stuck on dumb and can't read between the lines. Simple as that if you think Big Pharm or Big Gov does anything non-profit. That's like asking if folks know Mcdonalds is bad for your health then why do people still eat it?? cause some people are dumb and believe their own Bull shit like you even when it's been proven.

The gov and Big Pharm companies are so humanitarian that the poor can't even afford the wonderful magic fix all elixirs they whip up in those labs, why is that? Now show proof beside 60 minutes saying so that this vaccine has been proven to work? Did China need a vaccine to get it under control??? I'll wait.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are you saying that you have more reliable and reputable information regarding the Pfizer vaccine than the 60 minutes video I've posted?.... If so can you post something factual about it and educate us all.... emphasis on 'factual'.

Go down to your local library and you have access to every book known too man!! You should be ashamed of your self even thinking the tv, all forms of media is reliable information!!

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, it's over your head and under your feet. My logic is your stuck on dumb and can't read between the lines. Simple as that if you think Big Pharm or Big Gov does anything non-profit. That's like asking if folks know Mcdonalds is bad for your health then why do people still eat it?? cause some people are dumb and believe their own Bull shit like you even when it's been proven.

The gov and Big Pharm companies are so humanitarian that the poor can't even afford the wonderful magic fix all elixirs they whip up in those labs, why is that? Now show proof beside 60 minutes saying so that this vaccine has been proven to work? Did China need a vaccine to get it under control??? I'll wait.

It's not under control in China.

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's because we have a country full of idiots that think it's not real and they have a communist government that literally locked everyone in their house.
fuck the excuses facts is facts. It started there but we lead the world in cases, so they got it under control without vaccines. Didn't say they eliminated it.

Last edited:

Simply_Black

International
International Member
more so than in the US

You're using China as an example??? :rolleyes2:

The same China that were masking over the sickness and death of cases at the beginning of the outbreak?

The same China whose government imprisoned the scientist who blew the whistle of the virus in their country?

The same China who were refusing entry to independent scientists to investigate the origins of the virus?

Come with a better example with a country we can trust.

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're using China as an example??? :rolleyes2:

The same China that were masking over the sickness and death of cases at the beginning of the outbreak?

The same China whose government imprisoned the scientist who blew the whistle of the virus in their country?

The same China who were refusing entry to independent scientists to investigate the origins of the virus?

Come with a better example with a country we can trust.

name a country you can trust silly rabbit???

Simply_Black

International
International Member
so basically you don't have a answer but in the same breath saying you trust Big Pharm companies and the US Gov.

:lol:Niggas. :hmm:

:zipit:

Don't back peddle now.

:lol:

OK genius... since there're no discussing logic with you so here's the new solution....

... let's stop production and use of all vaccines for all diseases and ailment including polio, smallpox and measles...

... and since big pharma companies are never to be trusted under any circumstances let's top production and use of all penicillin related drugs....

... there, you've got your own way now and the world is now a better place with no diseases, illness and no need for any medication, drugs or vaccines.... :rolleyes2:

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Blacks are the ones dying the most from covid, yet while white people are in lines to get the vaccine, there are idiots like the OP telling black people not to get the shot.

Actually maybe OP is not a idiot, this is just part of his plan.

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol:

OK genius... since there're no discussing logic with you so here's the new solution....

... let's stop production and use of all vaccines for all diseases and ailment including polio, smallpox and measles...

... and since big pharma companies are never to be trusted under any circumstances let's top production and use of all penicillin related drugs....

... there, you've got your own way now and the world is now a better place with no diseases, illness and no need for any medication, drugs or vaccines.... :rolleyes2:
You're dumb and stuck on stupid face it, again Mcdonalds sells unhealthy food but don't they also have some healthy options? so cause one makes one thing that helps you doesn't mean they also can't make something that harms you. Which Big Gov And Big Pharm have done before in the name of profit and it's been proven.

As I said I'm not trying to convince you, stay stupid and blind. But i see you keep replying to me cause you want me to convince you. That's says to me half of your brain knows your on stuck and you don't really believe your own Bullshit.

You lost me at we can't trust China But we can trust The US and Big Pharm compaines.

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lot of really ignorant people in here trying to sound smart.

Just waiting for one of y'all to mention control chips or forced sterilization.
sheep will be sheep.

I feel it's just opposite with you clowns, lotta folks in here trying to sound smart ignoring history and being really ignorant of the government and the world around them and how it moves. The Government has already got mind control with no chips over some you clowns, imagine when they really start passing them out chips, you clowns will be lining up for that too.

Last edited:

Simply_Black

International
International Member
You're dumb and stuck on stupid face it, again Mcdonalds sells unhealthy food but don't they also have some healthy options? so cause one makes one thing that helps you doesn't mean they also can't make something that harms you. Which Big Gov And Big Pharm have done before in the name of profit and it's been proven.

As I said I'm not trying to convince you, stay stupid and blind. But i see you keep replying to me cause you want me to convince you. That's says to me half of your brain knows your on stuck and you don't really believe your own Bullshit.

You lost me at we can't trust China But we can trust The US and Big Pharm compaines.

OK, I'm dumb and you're a great genius.. the same genius that has a solution to all the illnesses and diseases in this world without any form of medication or vaccination....

..... you're such a genius you know much better than all the scientists and researchers who've worked hard to create cures for smallpox, polio and measles

.... OK, great genius I bow to your superior knowledge..... :lol:

... oh, and by the way genius, this has nothing to do with totally trusting big pharma and governments, this is all about knowing that somethings they do will sometimes have benefits for the general population, just like previously invented medication like penicillin and aspirin do.

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

.... OK, great genius I bow to your superior knowledge..... :lol:

:lol::roflmao:

You have no choice, you can't argue with facts goofy. you have no rebuttal.How many medications have came out to save the population only to find out years later that shit has hella side effects and here come the class action law suits.? You have no proof what this vaccine will do to folks down the road.

:itsawrap:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
98496cb97e85f739fa399111a2120755.jpg
Named yourself after an old, LGBT cracker but has the audacity to call someone else white. Can’t make this shit up.

Simply_Black

International
International Member
:lol::roflmao:

You have no choice, you can't argue with facts goofy. you have no rebuttal.How many medications have came out to save the population only to find out years later that shit has hella side effects and here come the class action law suits.? You have no proof what this vaccine will do to folks down the road.

:itsawrap:

Fact??? You're posted no facts on this Pfizer vaccine... none whatsoever... :rolleyes2:

We are debating about this particular vaccine and you've posted no facts or research to prove that it's not valid....

.... continually repeating about not trusting governments and pharmas is not proving whether this particular vaccine is any good or not....

..... come with some facts and stats to prove this particular argument against Pfizer's covid19 vaccine or retire back to the dunce corner... :lol:

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fact??? You're posted no facts on this Pfizer vaccine... none whatsoever... :rolleyes2:

We are debating about this particular vaccine and you've posted no facts or research to prove that it's not valid....

.... continually repeating about not trusting governments and pharmas is not proving whether this particular vaccine is any good or not....

..... come with some facts and stats to prove this particular argument against Pfizer's covid19 vaccine or retire back to the dunce corner... :lol:

You posted no facts the vaccine works stupid. everything i mentioned can be easily googled and proved but your stupid so you won't do that. Your the one advocating for the vaccine. show me proof it works and has saved thousands of people??? that should be easy since your telling everyone to take it. Show those facts.

Last edited:

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is that the best you can do...post pointless gifs without facts..... :lol:

,... I'm still waiting for the facts to prove that this Pfizer vaccine is bad for humans and useless against the disease....

... come on great genius post some proven facts.... :rolleyes2:

Nigga said he can't think straight I'm posting too many gifs. it ain't the gifs, you confused cause you not a good thinker and its difficult for you to comprehend and it shows.

I'm still waiting for facts the vaccine works, why don't you post them and shut me up??? Maybe because you can't.
post them proven facts the vaccine works.

Last edited: