Why Black People Cannot Trust The Pfizer Vaccine

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There arent nurses dying as soon as they get the vaccination here, which is my point.

Everybody doesnt get the same medication,

they fucked up and gave a healthy doctor the wrong one..

the agenda is kill off the elderly, sterlize the young...

bturd took the vaccine... he seem to be doing well, havent heard from him lately..
aaayyyy yo bturd give us an update.. you good???

@BrownTurd

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Everybody doesnt get the same medication,

they fucked up and gave a healthy doctor the wrong one..

the agenda is kill off the elderly, sterlize the young...

bturd took the vaccine... he seem to be doing well, havent heard from him lately..
aaayyyy yo bturd give us an update.. you good???

@BrownTurd
Stop the lies

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So a healthy doctor with no known illnesses dies just

two weeks after taking the vaccine..

Deductive reasoning ever hear of it??
I bet he took a shit in the 2 weeks since he had the vaccine. Maybe that killed him.
Let them do a full investigation before jumping to conclusions.
Remember the woman that passed out immediately after receiving the vaccine only to later find out she has a sensitivity to pain.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I bet he took a shit in the 2 weeks since he had the vaccine. Maybe that killed him.
Let them do a full investigation before jumping to conclusions.
Remember the woman that passed out immediately after receiving the vaccine only to later find out she has a sensitivity to pain.

Yea but have you ever heard of deductive reasoning?

Have you ever implemented it??

SO everytime the nurse experiences pain she faints??

again its my perspective they want to kill offf the elderly and those with compromised immune systems.

and controol everyone else

Have you ever heard of nano technology? Are you aware

how much this technology is being infused with medication?

serious questions!

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea but have you ever heard of deductive reasoning?

Have you ever implemented it??

SO everytime the nurse experiences pain she faints??

again its my perspective they want to kill offf the elderly and those with compromised immune systems.

and controol everyone else

Have you ever heard of nano technology? Are you aware

how much this technology is being infused with medication?

serious questions!
Stop.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

SHEEEEEEEEEET...

Deductive reasoning you should incorporate it,

very very effective tool to incorporate in your thought pattern..

you should try it sometime...

again you do what you must do... if you heart is telling

you to take it, then follow your heart...

your life your choice...in fact I aint saying Ill never take it..

I just aint takin shit for the next ten years..

then after I see how yall doing who have taking it...

I may consider.. thats a strong may tho..lol

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
SHEEEEEEEEEET...

Deductive reasoning you should incorporate it,

very very effective tool to incorporate in your thought pattern..

you should try it sometime...

again you do what you must do... if you heart is telling

you to take it, then follow your heart...

your life your choice...in fact I aint saying Ill never take it..

I just aint takin shit for the next ten years..

then after I see how yall doing who have taking it...

I may consider.. thats a strong may tho..lol
You should stop putting out bad information regarding the vaccine that you have no evidence of.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You should stop putting out bad information regarding the vaccine that you have no evidence of.

Its bad information to tell people they should KNOW what is EXACTLY being put in their very own bodies,

its a lie a HEALTHY doctor with NO known illness died weeks after taking the vaccine...

I dont think you like facts lol!

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Uh we dont have to BE Nigeria to be taking the SAME big pharma Medication...

they erroneously think the GLOBE is over populated...not just America or Nigeria...
There arent nurses dying as soon as they get the vaccination here, which is my point.
You two are having two different conversations and you are both right.
There is a definite plan in place by the globe holders to reduce the population.
There is also a need to vaccinate the population against this virus.
Its just a matter of whether or not you believe they are both happening within this context.

crazycac50

Rising Star
Registered
I was recently made aware that I indeed got the actual Pfizer vaccine not a placebo. I’m absolutely relieved that am protected against this virus that has killed so many people. I was also lucky enough to be able to get many of my family members spots to get the various vaccines this week.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You two are having two different conversations and you are both right.
There is a definite plan in place by the globe holders to reduce the population.
There is also a need to vaccinate the population against this virus.
Its just a matter of whether or not you believe they are both happening within this context.

THere is definitely something out there but it wasnt organic it was placed out there as a biological agent...

Remember the u.s military used radiation experiments..

AGAINST ITS OWN TROOPS, which is why I have no idea

why so many are so loyal to a military that doesnt give a piece of shit about them, to use them as guinea pigs..

but the question remains... if they experimented on their own soldiers, what makes you think they wont experiment or wage a domestic biological war on the masses..??

You really think its a "conspiracy theory" when history has already proven otherwise??

Are you aware of the radiation experiments the military performe on its on troops??

If so then why would we be so special?

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was recently made aware that I indeed got the actual Pfizer vaccine not a placebo. I’m absolutely relieved that am protected against this virus that has killed so many people. I was also lucky enough to be able to get many of my family members spots to get the various vaccines this week.
:lol:
this is the type person the pro-whites like @Drayonis and @Walter Panov believe in.
:smh:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
he proud there is a good chance he wiped out his own

bloodline... proud he sterilizing muthafuckas in his own gene pool.

to each their own mayne to each their own...

crazycac about to be

genetically deleted cac :lol:
And for that, I thank him. Luckily, a lot of his fellow liberal Neanderthals are following suit.

Another reason they are pushing the interracial stuff and the sellouts are proud to wife and seed up these “other groups” :lol:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yall gonna be controlled by nano technology,

What is Nano medical technology?
Share Article. Nanomedicine refers to the area of science that combines nanotechnology with drugs or diagnostic molecules to improve the ability to target specific cells or tissues. These materials are produced on a nanoscale level and are safe to introduce into the body.Jul 10, 2020

Robotics with nanotechnology capabilities makes it possible to produce a scaled-down version. The production of semiconductors and other tiny electronic would be impossible without the use of robotics that are able of working a nano-scale. ... Nanotechnology space is on the molecular or even at atomic level.Oct 24, 2006

and this was written in robotics.org in two thousan an SIX, fifteen years ago......

chops

Doctor of Medicine. Ringside Physician.
BGOL Investor
All of yall make me sick and make my job 10x more difficult. Like FUCK. Im over here working 3 times as hard in an already swamped panel of patients and I have to CONSTANTLY fight against this shit.

For real Shit is vexing as fuck. People will find a million reasons to NOT do some shit instead of being reasonable about fucking science. Shit is nauseating.

No wonder there is a doctor shortage. Im seriously considering leaving the country or doing some dual citizenship shit. Americans are just too fucking pigheaded.

Aint too much difference in either extreme of the political aisle in this country.

crazycac50

Rising Star
Registered
he proud there is a good chance he wiped out his own

bloodline... proud he sterilizing muthafuckas in his own gene pool.

to each their own mayne to each their own...

crazycac about to be

genetically deleted cac :lol:

Have you ever thought about how poor your arguments are? Why would the government are big pharma need a vaccine to implement what you think they have planned? Why aren’t they tainting your high blood pressure medication or your diabetes pills? Why is the government trying to sterilize folks while negative population growth is a threat to most western society?
Why on earth are all these other Nations around the globe desperately trying to get vaccines approved in their respective countries?
I happened to have read Medical Apartheid & Caste so I’m well aware of the egregious things white people have done to us from slavery until now. With Nearly 400k dead I don’t think covid vaccines fit into the master plan

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
THere is definitely something out there but it wasnt organic it was placed out there as a biological agent...

Remember the u.s military used radiation experiments..

AGAINST ITS OWN TROOPS, which is why I have no idea

why so many are so loyal to a military that doesnt give a piece of shit about them, to use them as guinea pigs..

but the question remains... if they experimented on their own soldiers, what makes you think they wont experiment or wage a domestic biological war on the masses..??

You really think its a "conspiracy theory" when history has already proven otherwise??

Are you aware of the radiation experiments the military performe on its on troops??

If so then why would we be so special?
You're preaching to the choir about the depths of how low the government will go.
Believe me, I have no doubts of that. That's why I said that its understandable why people would not trust the government or big pharma.
BUT...
Let me ask you this: If I gave you an empty needle full of air and told you to inject yourself, would you do it?
Nevermind. The question is redundant. The answer is HELL NO. You would die. You might stick it in me just for suggesting it. Self-preservation is one of the strongest instincts people have.
Now why would a doctor, nurse or even a lab technician working on the vaccines voluntarily inject themselves if they thought it would harm them? Its all risk assessment. They wouldn't. They want to live, too. They are not the "followers", they are the people who seek the answers and the ones people come to for the answers.
Doctors tend to have a god complex - they are NOT committing suicide (unlike dentists, for some reason).

I have no doubt that the government would lab rat my ass in an instant. You know who they wouldn't experiment on? The doctors across the country with the means to trow a monkey wrench in their whole system. If doctors and nurses started dropping dead in high numbers, that would collectively end the vaccine rollout. No one would take it. Fact is, the doctors wouldn't take it in the first place, nor would the researchers developing it. We're not talking about stupid people, here. These people also work for private labs - not the government. BioNtech is a private lab in Germany. Pfizer just paid for the rollout. They are just the name people know.

Again, people ask the wrong questions.
The question shouldn't be whether or not the vaccine is going to kill you. It most likely won't.
The question should be "Am I getting what you are giving your doctors and nurses?" The question should be "what are the long term effects of this new biotech?" "Will this sterilize me?" "Will this work on the next evolution of the covid viruses?"
You don't have to die from the vaccine. That's what the disease is for.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're preaching to the choir about the depths of how low the government will go.
Believe me, I have no doubts of that. That's why I said that its understandable why people would not trust the government or big pharma.
BUT...
Let me ask you this: If I gave you an empty needle full of air and told you to inject yourself, would you do it?
Nevermind. The question is redundant. The answer is HELL NO. You would die. You might stick it in me just for suggesting it. Self-preservation is one of the strongest instincts people have.
Now why would a doctor, nurse or even a lab technician working on the vaccines voluntarily inject themselves if they thought it would harm them? Its all risk assessment. They wouldn't. They want to live, too. They are not the "followers", they are the people who seek the answers and the ones people come to for the answers.
Doctors tend to have a god complex - they are NOT committing suicide (unlike dentists, for some reason).

I have no doubt that the government would lab rat my ass in an instant. You know who they wouldn't experiment on? The doctors across the country with the means to trow a monkey wrench in their whole system. If doctors and nurses started dropping dead in high numbers, that would collectively end the vaccine rollout. No one would take it. Fact is, the doctors wouldn't take it in the first place, nor would the researchers developing it. We're not talking about stupid people, here. These people also work for private labs - not the government. BioNtech is a private lab in Germany. Pfizer just paid for the rollout. They are just the name people know.

Again, people ask the wrong questions.
The question shouldn't be whether or not the vaccine is going to kill you. It most likely won't.
The question should be "Am I getting what you are giving your doctors and nurses?" The question should be "what are the long term effects of this new biotech?" "Will this sterilize me?" "Will this work on the next evolution of the covid viruses?"
You don't have to die from the vaccine. That's what the disease is for.
He thinks doctors are getting a different vaccine
:rolleyes:

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He thinks doctors are getting a different vaccine
:rolleyes:
Its a valid question.

If you are a doctor and you have a child, would you let them take poison?
Hell no. If they were poisoned by a vaccine and you were a doctor, would you not use every means in your power, including your network of doctors and nurses, to expose the culprits? Of course.

The vaccine's immediate effects overall don't really seem to be the issue.
We do not have long term data on the effects of the vaccine and there is no way for us to acquire that information aside from a time machine. We just have to wait and see. The science behind mRNA messaging is sound.
Its risk assessment. It will vary for different people. Some will never risk it; some want to be first in line.
Some people would rather take their chances with covid.
Nothing is 100%. There is always some risk no matter which course you choose.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And for that, I thank him. Luckily, a lot of his fellow liberal Neanderthals are following suit.

Another reason they are pushing the interracial stuff and the sellouts are proud to wife and seed up these “other groups” :lol:

I mean people love who they love, but gotdam they aint

even being blatant with the interacial shit anymore...

whenever you see a eumelanin rich couple.... nine out of ten, they wont make it till the end of the movie..

but while we bullshitting they are pushing homosexuality on the children... I think parents who send their children to school, should hook them up with a hidden body cam.

I bet they will b shocked at the footage they find....

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Have you ever thought about how poor your arguments are? Why would the government are big pharma need a vaccine to implement what you think they have planned? Why aren’t they tainting your high blood pressure medication or your diabetes pills? Why is the government trying to sterilize folks while negative population growth is a threat to most western society?
Why on earth are all these other Nations around the globe desperately trying to get vaccines approved in their respective countries?
I happened to have read Medical Apartheid & Caste so I’m well aware of the egregious things white people have done to us from slavery until now. With Nearly 400k dead I don’t think covid vaccines fit into the master plan

I already told you, what they have planned I mustve

said it a thousand times in a thousand threads including this one..

No brainer number one, bill gates made it extremely obvious, he thinks the world is over populated, next thing you know,

he is in africa and india so concerned about the welfare of the people,, you would have to be a complete parrot minded fool,

not to be able to deduce what his motives are in so called third world countries.

2- over population is a myth, but too many people makes

it too harder for the few to control.

but the fact you cant comprehend the parasitic's

need to control the population lets me know that its useless to debate this with you..

so we will just have to agree to disagree

listen to what this demon says, he doesnt think the WORLD needs depopulation..

just the brown and brownish people of the world.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I keep asking questions that no one seems to answer.

If they are trying to control the world by depopulation, why not let the Covid virus do it?

If you are anti-vaccine, what would your plan be to stop the pandemic?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I keep asking questions that no one seems to answer.

If they are trying to control the world by depopulation, why not let the Covid virus do it?

If you are anti-vaccine, what would your plan be to stop the pandemic?

talking to you guys is like talkin to a fuckin wall,

they are not tryin to kill off every fuckin body they still

NEED the masses, not just seven billion waay too much for them to control...

they just need to kill off the elderly, and sterlize a large portion of "black" and "brown" people, mostly in africa and india..

also to control their resources as they are both set to be big players in the future.

but there is a strong neo nazi influence in this country, and they are NOT just in law enforcement, they are in the upper echeleons of the medical establishment and big pharma.. and youd be silly not to think they conspire

and abuse their power to fuck with certain people.. the tuskegee experiment just happend to have gotten out the bag...

youd be a fuckin fool to think that was the only one.

I told you a million fuckin times.. the way to be covid is to keep your immune system UN compromised,

this is done with a healthy lifestyle, and diet choices that

energize your cells not overwork them...

most muthafuckas who run to the doctor for everything, aint never put green leafy shit on their plate in years,

most diets are just blood an starch.. aka meat an carbs..

stop worry about shit that taste good an eat shit that fortifys your body, get some green juice in your life..

go to nutritionist an run some test, see what you are lacking..

most of my people are the god race are SERIOULY lacking Vit D.. an sufficient amounts of daily water intake..

big no no if you are melanated.. vit D is a must for melanin, you live in florida you shouldnt have a problem

with vit d..

but if you live in places on the east coast where you dont get much sunlight... good chance you are lacking..

bruh there are so many thread that go into detail on the many superfoods you could be eating to protect your body against invading toxins..

even the plandemic covid 19... been saying it over and fuckin over an fuckin over an fuckin over..

yall just hard fuckin headed...

Glad to see you doin well... Keep that immune system fortified!!