NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I guess with me I expected Lamelo to be years away as a project and I just thought Hayward was Chandler Parsons pt 2. I was wrong thus far. PJ Washington looking good....Devonte Graham holding them back he can’t hit a jump shot to save his life this year.
I thought at the very least Lemelo's court vision would be there. Yeah Graham needs to start hitting some shots.

GkY6Jx.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Dam I knew dude missed games left and right but this is way too much.

but consider this...

even with ALL those missed games INCLUDING FINALS GAMES

Kyrie one of the BEST EVER to do it...

maybe BEST handle ever?

Maybe coast to coast if you include handle speed and scoring at the rck?

again the BEST?

So is all the OTHER stuff worth it?

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
WTF?!?!?!?

Yo they gotta understand this is NOT the bubble

they gonna have to wear those bracelets for contact tracing and maybe expand rosters etc.

but can you FINE teams like the NFL did for outbreaks?
I just read something that said Kyrie was out at a party or get together without a mask on. If he ends up somehow falling into the contact tracing protocols and has to sit down for x amount of days then HE LOSES GAME CHECKS for every game missed during that time

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I just read something that said Kyrie was out at a party or get together without a mask on. If he ends up somehow falling into the contact tracing protocols and has to sit down for x amount of days then HE LOSES GAME CHECKS for every game missed during that time

YUP

I am STILL holding out hope he did not do this.

cause it undermines a whole lot of things

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

They’re saying it’s 460k a game

giphy.gif

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Reading more they're saying he missed to attend his dad and sister's birthday party or to some gathering to celebrate their birthday

He didn't pull a James Harden

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As long as he show up in the playoffs, I could give a fuck about him celebrating his sister's and father's bday.