NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Part of their contract and position is talking to the press

It's easy. A bunch of players have given cliche answers their whole career. It's really not that difficult, and their agents and PR people have them practice or teach them what to say.

Russell Wilson literally says nothing...absolutely nothing during interviews and gives the most generic answers to the point I hate when they interview him.

Man I feel you but it can be irritating when they purposely try to get under your skin. I know that they’re paid millions and I know all athletes have to deal with it, but sometimes you just don’t want to deal with those peasants.

At first it’s cool when they like you but at the same time it’s...

SlimySilentGoat-small.gif

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I do it with all the "elite" players though. I still want to see Durant ball out when he has to carry the team every night deep in the playoffs and he knows no one can bail him out. Dude an all-time great.. damn near flawless came, but I want to see him get pushed. He wasn't pushed during those Finals MVPs.. that was easy money for him.
2000-2002 Lakers 3 peat was easy money.

I’m out.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's about him being lil bro
If Steph was 6'8 the entire conversation would be different
It's really because there are dudes out here Steph Curry size and could NEVER play basketball nearly as good
and that resonates on their keyboard
They can understand the traditional people and powers
If steph was 6’8 he would be steph that is 6’8

you keep thinking this dude is on Lebron level

It’s fucking hilarious

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I feel you but it can be irritating when they purposely try to get under your skin. I know that they’re paid millions and I know all athletes have to deal with it, but sometimes you just don’t want to deal with those peasants.

At first it’s cool when they like you but at the same time it’s...

SlimySilentGoat-small.gif
Simply don’t sign a max contract and no one will ask them anything

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I do it with all the "elite" players though. I still want to see Durant ball out when he has to carry the team every night deep in the playoffs and he knows no one can bail him out. Dude an all-time great.. damn near flawless came, but I want to see him get pushed. He wasn't pushed during those Finals MVPs.. that was easy money for him.
I disagree, get your money and win is all that matters. Damn near destroying your body to prove a meaningless point is silly. I get why many would want to live that fantasy. But a title is a title

My mindset is more Klay and Curry. I would not have an ego and just want to play ball, get paid and have fun.

You probably wouldn’t respect any of my game but I would be chillin :lol:

Last edited:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@chemist and @God-Of-War-420, I remembered the chuckles to my reasoning as to why Kyrie sat out.

Quote below:

One source close to Irving’s camp told The Association that Irving did not play because he is protesting against the riots at the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday.

On a Zoom call with the media, Brooklyn swingman Caris LeVert also seemed to corroborate that the reason for Irving’s absence was related to him processing what’s going on in the world.

“That’s a personal issue for him,” LeVert said.

https://itsgame7.com/the-real-reason-kyrie-irving-is-taking-a-break-from-nets/

https://brobible.com/sports/article/kyrie-irving-us-capitol-riot-protest/

tenor.gif

This makes no sense and it’s why Kyrie is such a selfish and clueless person. So the events only affected him? No one else gave a damn but him?

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
If steph was 6’8 he would be steph that is 6’8

you keep thinking this dude is on Lebron level

It’s fucking hilarious

I enjoy when you rush to quote me and end up sounding stupid as fuck lol

His height had nothing to do with a comparison to lebron

It's just lebron is all you see so you took your shot but missed

My post was about height in who is and who isn't supposed to dominate in the nba

You keep worrying about steph you're too obsessed.

Take time process shit then read it

So next time you won't look so fucking stupid

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

My post was about height in who is and who isn't supposed to dominate in the nba

So u think Steph would dominate the nba if he was 6’8?

yes or no

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Why say 6’8

why not make him Yao Ming height?

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kyrie is fucking up. Damn this dude breaks it all the way down. That may indeed be a recent video. This will not sit well with the Nets or his teammates

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Simply don’t sign a max contract and no one will ask them anything

I wholeheartedly agree man you’re definitely right about that! You’ve mentioned that a couple of times about him or other players not signing max contracts in reference to him not wanting to deal with the media.

Since you continue to stick with that specific angle and specific point of reference as if that’s the end all be all. I’m going to ask you not to change your stance when I tell you what I’m about to tell you.

Kyrie didn’t sign a “Max” contract so now what?

I’ll tell you what,

1EOf.gif

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wholeheartedly agree man you’re definitely right about that! You’ve mentioned that a couple of times about him or other players not signing max contracts in reference to him not wanting to deal with the media.

Since you continue to stick with that specific angle and specific point of reference as if that’s the end all be all. I’m going to ask you not to change your stance when I tell you what I’m about to tell you.

Kyrie didn’t sign a “Max” contract so now what?

I’ll tell you what,

1EOf.gif
Kyrie does have a max deal

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kyrie does have a max deal

Go find someone else to argue with about with your purposely contrarian points of view for your entertainment.

Just a note, we’re not as entertained as you are going back and fourth about obvious opposite angles of every situation.

Quote regarding his contract below:

The Brooklyn Nets apparently took a page from the NFL to make room for Kyrie Irving, Kevin Durant and DeAndre Jordan this offseason.T

Irving and Durant "officially" will earn $31.7 million each next season -- $1 million fewer than the maximum -- on deals that allowed the Nets to sign their close pal Jordan.

But according to ESPN's Zach Lowe and Bobby Marks, both players' contracts come with exactly $1 million worth of incentives that could bring them to that $32.7 million number while keeping their cap hits at $31.7 million.

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/ce...-got-very-creative-kyrie-irvings-new-contract

But yes, he did essentially sign a max deal.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Go find someone else to argue with about with your purposely contrarian points of view for your entertainment.

Just a note, we’re not as entertained as you are going back and fourth about obvious opposite angles of every situation.

Quote regarding his contract below:

The Brooklyn Nets apparently took a page from the NFL to make room for Kyrie Irving, Kevin Durant and DeAndre Jordan this offseason.T

Irving and Durant "officially" will earn $31.7 million each next season -- $1 million fewer than the maximum -- on deals that allowed the Nets to sign their close pal Jordan.

But according to ESPN's Zach Lowe and Bobby Marks, both players' contracts come with exactly $1 million worth of incentives that could bring them to that $32.7 million number while keeping their cap hits at $31.7 million.

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/ce...-got-very-creative-kyrie-irvings-new-contract

But yes, he did essentially sign a max deal.
What are you taking about contrarian? That is some made up Cracka shit. I am grown man and I mean what I type.

No one is about to entertain the foolish shit Kyrie is doing. There is no excusing his behavior at this point.

Don’t take peoples money if you can’t or have issues fulfilling the obligations of being a franchise player

What are you expecting people to say at this point?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What are you taking about contrarian? That is some made up Cracka shit. I am grown man and I mean what I type.

No one is about to entertain the foolish shit Kyrie is doing. There is no excusing his behavior at this point.

Don’t take peoples money if you can’t or have issues fulfilling the obligations of being a franchise player

What are you expecting people to say at this point?

I’m not entertaining nor excusing his current behavior. And people can say whatever they want, his employer when look into it.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If was me I would damn near be trading him

He Definitely needs to explain himself to his teammates and organization. I can’t co-sign anything that he’s doing, but we don’t know everything that’s going on.

It looks BAD though.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn't laugh at the Lamelo pick I thought it was a good one. The Hayward pick.........jsut wait. His 30 game absence is coming. :yes:

psVtw1.jpg
I guess with me I expected Lamelo to be years away as a project and I just thought Hayward was Chandler Parsons pt 2. I was wrong thus far. PJ Washington looking good....Devonte Graham holding them back he can’t hit a jump shot to save his life this year.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hayward gets to play without the pressure of being in a big market or national spotlight

small market for small mentality man
Shit it’s working lol. He better stay his ass in the country. He would’ve been out of the league if he went to the Knicks.:lol:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
If Hayward gonna play like this he was worth the contract....I don’t see it but they got good returns on him....people was calling this draft weak and no stars.....it’s early on Lamelo but he’s ahead of the curve right now.

Its early on Hayward. He was getting ripped this summer and failed in Boston so he's motivated right now. But we'll see how this contract is viewed in a season or two when he's sitting on IR at 32 years old.