Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't think Chris Sain is paper trading but is 100k challenge is what I would question. How much of his portfolio is actually profit?
His channel target average Joe's and ppl who have a little more money to spend.
Brotha - just check out what happened to Jay Morrison’s Tulsa Real Estate Fund (which I called as suspect from the jump). You always have to read the fine print.

Robinhood is for the average joe, that’s why the best feature they offer is commission free trading (which I credit them for creating industry standards there) and phone trading.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Chris Sain pump and dump. There are more stock furus on the internet than there are attention whores on Instagram.

Sain may be a cool brotha but no way I’m taking any investment advice from someone prefacing their videos as “entertainment” or “edumatainnent”. If anyone cares about being legit, they’ll get their licenses and not post their paper trade account.

To each their own. Who really knows how qualified anyone on the internet really is?

All I know is that I've made a little dough from some of the plays that man has mentioned, just like the ones mentioned here. Everyone should do their own due diligence and dive in on the plays that work for them.

Also: I think they have to add that disclaimer at the beginning so they (or YouTube?) don't get sued.

I don’t use Robinhood.

I also know any broker that doesn’t allow paper trading isn’t worth a damn. Especially one you can’t even trade PM/AH

I don't think RH has PT

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Sain may be a cool brotha but no way I’m taking any investment advice from someone prefacing their videos as “entertainment” or “edumatainnent

I get what your saying. Many things that he mention do be dead wrong if your familiar with investing. Like balance sheets and things like that. He lies about how companies balances sheet be great and they be fucked up!! Im like many people be looking for an edge and sometimes he brings that, but thats when u have to do your do diligence on your own homework to know whats going on instead of taking his word as bond!

I listen to him sometimes but i take more realistic advice from Earn Your Leisure and Wallstreet Trapper. They may not fit the bill for many but they help me stay on my toes as an investor. Then im also here and many brothas on here have so much to offer as well! I definitely appreciate being here and learning so much from everyone!!

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
I get what your saying. Many things that he mention do be dead wrong if your familiar with investing. Like balance sheets and things like that. He lies about how companies balances sheet be great and they be fucked up!! Im like many people be looking for an edge and sometimes he brings that, but thats when u have to do your do diligence on your own homework to know whats going on instead of taking his word as bond!

I listen to him sometimes but i take more realistic advice from Earn Your Leisure and Wallstreet Trapper. They may not fit the bill for many but they help me stay on my toes as an investor. Then im also here and many brothas on here have so much to offer as well! I definitely appreciate being here and learning so much from everyone!!

Well said. Take whatever knowledge resonates with you and leave the rest. Try to appreciate the experiences other share but stay true to self, stay in your lane and you should be good.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's what I'll do, because your agenda is obvious "brotha". :rolleyes2:
To make it even easier, I will avoid posting anything of substance in the thread altogether since my agenda is obvious (an agenda you haven’t named).

I have nothing to gain by doing it. That way, you won’t have to worry about me posting any information. :yes:

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
Relative at Salesforce states there is a potential big merger coming. Standby

THaS.gif

Other than Slack and Tableau?

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Chris Sain brings up picks i haven't considered which I like but I'm not checking him to learn how to invest or how to pick options. I like both Earn Your Leisure and Wallstreet Trapper but they are more fundamental investor types. I grab nuggets here and there but I like them because I like the conversation. Its like talking to your homies about sports. If you and ya mans is talking hoops or whatever you all can have different opinions and none of em will change afterwards but you enjoy chopping it up. That's what I like about EYL and WST its just like a cypher where no one is really an expert per se just each sharing their info.

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
This really makes me feel like a “Insider” considering they put each other on subliminally all day. I could just imagine there’s some wypipo cursing out groups like ours & Chris Sains out there for putting Niccas on to some free game. I share this shit with anyone that will listen. By the way in my Ice Cube voice. “Today was a good day.”

Last edited: