Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
"These?" What do you mean?

If anyone followed my advice about Twitter, you made a killing today.
These as in the bolded part of your post. "Also, look out for a new web hosting\ app hosting platform to emerge over the next few months. "

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You knew it was coming. I even got posts about them and their offerings. Shorts will warm that in AH to hit the stop losses.
Was down 5% now it's coming back. It's not your typical offering as these are senior convertible bonds that aren't going to mature till 2026-2027. No dilution until 2025

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
These as in the bolded part of your post. "Also, look out for a new web hosting\ app hosting platform to emerge over the next few months. "
Oh. Gotcha. What I meant by that is, the Parler situation has demonstrated the need for more players in the web hosting\ app hosting space. A competitor can come into the space acting similar to Linux. More open source, more freedom, cheaper, etc. It would be tough, but it could be done. Hackers, blackweb folks, people concerned with the government spying, the GOP, etc all would gravitate to the platform.

Someone will do it. We just have to keep our ears and eyes open for the opportunity to profit.

HellBoy

Platinum Member
Oh. Gotcha. What I meant by that is, the Parler situation has demonstrated the need for more players in the web hosting\ app hosting space. A competitor can come into the space acting similar to Linux. More open source, more freedom, cheaper, etc. It would be tough, but it could be done. Hackers, blackweb folks, people concerned with the government spying, the GOP, etc all would gravitate to the platform.

Someone will do it. We just have to keep our ears and eyes open for the opportunity to profit.
Keep in mind any host or app will at the mercy of backbone providers (like Level 3).

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Was down 5% now it's coming back. It's not your typical offering as these are senior convertible bonds that aren't going to mature till 2026-2027. No dilution until 2025
Good point I was reading about the difference between senior convertible bonds vs AD shares so its like a future offering on the books. It dropped but buyers ate up the dip. I wouldnt put it pass folks to continue selling off tomorrow though.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good point I was reading about the difference between senior convertible bonds vs AD shares so its like a future offering on the books. It dropped but buyers ate up the dip. I wouldnt put it pass folks to continue selling off tomorrow though.
I have april calls so I'm not worried.

Basetip

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I plan to ride it till April, then re-evaluate my position. If it does what it's supposed to, I'm Happy (like Vincent with the briefcase)...

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What is the catalyst? I've been holding apxt for 2 months now and it ain't done shit
Chris Sain pump and dump. There are more stock furus on the internet than there are attention whores on Instagram.

Sain may be a cool brotha but no way I’m taking any investment advice from someone prefacing their videos as “entertainment” or “edumatainnent”. If anyone cares about being legit, they’ll get their licenses and not post their paper trade account.

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Chris Sain pump and dump. There are more stock furus on the internet than there are attention whores on Instagram.

Sain may be a cool brotha but no way I’m taking any investment advice from someone prefacing their videos as “entertainment” or “edumatainnent”. If anyone cares about being legit, they’ll get their licenses and not post their paper trade account.
Shots fired! You think he paper trading?

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered

I had this feeling also but I’m new to this. Is it possible that he or a group he belongs to has enough clout to move stocks in the market? Just imagine P. Diddly Pop were to tell everyone to buy stock in a black owned company and every black person bought it and dumped it. Is that what we are seeing here?

babydaddy

Rising Star
Platinum Member

U can paper trade on Robinhood?

babydaddy

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I had this feeling also but I’m new to this. Is it possible that he or a group he belongs to has enough clout to move stocks in the market? Just imagine P. Diddly Pop were to tell everyone to buy stock in a black owned company and every black person bought it and dumped it. Is that what we are seeing here?
I don’t think so. It’s a lot ppl on YouTube doing stock advice. He been solid on his regular trades but not so much on his option plays. But if he can move the market you better buy whatever talks about.

HellBoy

Platinum Member

I ignore the majority of your posts for a reason.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes.

He isn’t the only one so no ill will toward the brotha. Just putting out the truth as usual. I know most of BGOL doesn’t like that :lol: