Georgia Democrat Vernon Jones officially walks away from the party, joins GOP

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Obama ended up being the deporter in chief, so how did that work out for them? In the end guess what other minority group came out and voted for Biden, in spite of his less than perfect record with said group?

Who?

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because it is a red herring and misses the point. I don’t believe in supporting one single candidate or party’s agenda; I believe in pushing a Black ADOS agenda regardless of who initiates and supports it. It’s the agenda that ultimately matters, not the candidate.

“We have no permanent friends or enemies, only permanent interests.”
now you just talking in circles. Either you voted or didn't.

Let me guess, you put your name in as a write in candidate.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Because it is a red herring and misses the point. I don’t believe in supporting one single candidate or party’s agenda; I believe in pushing a Black ADOS agenda regardless of who initiates and supports it. It’s the agenda that ultimately matters, not the candidate.

What did you get for your vote.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Who says I sat out of the game? As I stated above, when we tried to make a specific Black agenda a priority, we were chastised and booted out of the game.

False.

We are all in on a black agenda, even though our ideas for it will be different. Thats fine.

Where you get chastised is when you dissed every candidate and their supporters, but failed to ever present a candidate worth supporting.

Why are you half stepping?

So you can step back and say i told you so after?

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

dude thats a bullshit answer and you know it :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

if thats the case (and who doesn't feel that way) then you DEAL with the people you think can get your interest done...those people have names...WHO ARE THEY??

See people..its happening right here... "It’s the agenda that ultimately matters, not the candidate." wellll youre kinda gonna need a candidate to get the agenda across...to articulate the will of the people in the exact way you want. Clearly you don'tthink its trump or biden (i can see why) BUT there has to be SOMEONE either in the past or on the horizon you think can do that..who might that be?

his response WILL be another evasive bullshit post because he can't allow himself to be pinned down to a choice because then he could be proven WRONG. If your interest is the only thing then get on your JOB and get to dealing with the people in position now to get that interest pushed thru...but no...he's willing to take his ball and go home and sit out the next for 4 years:rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

Last edited:

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
False.

We are all in on a black agenda, even though our ideas for it will be different. Thats fine.

Where you get chastised is when you dissed every candidate and their supporters, but failed to ever present a candidate worth supporting.

So what is your Black agenda?

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
dude is a bullshit answer and you know it :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

if thats the case (and who doesn't feel that way) then you DEAL with the people you think can get your interest done...those people have names...WHO ARE THEY??

See people..its happening right here... "It’s the agenda that ultimately matters, not the candidate." wellll youre kinda gonna need a candidate to get the agenda across...to articulate the will of the people in the exact way you want. Clearly you don't its trump or biden (i can see why) BUT there has to be SOMEONE either in the past or on the horizon you think can do that..who might that be?

his response WILL be another evasive bullshit post because he can't allow himself to be pinned down to a choice because then he could be proven WRONG. If you interest then get on your JOB and get to dealing with the people in position now to get that interest pushed thru...but no...he's willing to take his ball and go home and sit out the next for 4 years:rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

I have no ball on the court. I was ejected. YOUR team is on the court with the ball and YOUR coach. You’re their fan so let them play.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
False.

You confuse analyzing the legislative and political records of candidates with “dissing” them. No, I assess them in light of the agenda I support.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor

What’s the half-stepping? If I assess Biden’s budding administration, see that many of them are from Obama’s administration, and I know it is a fact that Black wealth was halved under Obama with no concerted effort on his part to prevent that, then what am I supposed to think about the Biden Administration? That something revolutionary will come out of it?

This is a half-stepping “dis” to you?

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Did candidates representing the Black agenda I want get elected? No, they did not. So I won’t be seeing anything for my vote this go around.
I don't know who you voted for, so I can't answer that question. Your whole mantra is getting tangibles before you give your vote. So what did you get for your vote?

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
What’s the half-stepping? If I assess Biden’s budding administration, see that many of them are from Obama’s administration, and I know it is a fact that Black wealth was halved under Obama with no concerted effort on his part to prevent that, then what am I supposed to think about the Biden Administration? That something revolutionary will come out of it?

This is a half-stepping “dis” to you?

Again, the half-stepping is you not presenting a candidate we should get behind.

You have alot to say about who we shouldn't vote for, but nothing to say about who we should vote for.

So why are you half-stepping?

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
I don't know who you voted for, so I can't answer that question. Your whole mantra is getting tangibles before you give your vote. So what did you get for your vote?

No. And you’re another one arguing against what you think than what has actually been said. The “mantra”, as you say, pertains to a specific policy agenda, or series of agendas, that result in “tangible” (meaning real-world) results.

An off-the-cuff example: $500 billion in low-interest loans for ADOS homeowners that could take the ADOS homeownership rate from 40% to 50%. A guarantee that this be an initiative from the Dem Congress and signed by the president within his first 100 days in office.

Something akin to what was just done for H1B visas by Kamala or something being promised to undocumented immigrants by Biden within his first 100 days. A quantifiable plan with an end result that is socioeconomically beneficial to ADOS.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Again, the half-stepping is you not presenting a candidate we should get behind.

You have alot to say about who we shouldn't vote for, but nothing to say about who we should vote for.

So why are you half-stepping?

The most recent elections are over! What candidates do you want me present right now? I mentioned Marianne Williamson a number of times over the past couple of years (and below are the quotes to prove it), specifically because she had reparations as part of her platform, was interviewed by Antonio Moore about the issue, and she attended the ADOS Convention.

Exactly. Even Marianne Williamson said this in her interview with Antonio Moore. They co-opt the language without actually doing anything. "A pathway to xyz........"
Marianne Williamson is able to do a diet version of it. And Obama was certainly in a position to “pitch” it. He had no problem pitching that “pull yourself up by the bootstraps” shit like he did in his Morehouse speech.
Random as fuck. And you’re reaching. Marianne Williamson explicitly endorsed reparations, was interviewed by Tone, and spoke at the ADOS conference. Hence, the picture.

Bernie Sanders has no black agenda........and lost the black vote and consequently the nomination: https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/03/bernie-sanders-black-voters/607789/

With the coronavirus ravaging black communities the most, including areas where bougie striver negros like you live and validating everything in the ADOS agenda, this is the only thing you have to talk about.

Wake up!

MadeupSlushyBedlingtonterrier-size_restricted.gif
When it comes to reparations, differences in black lineage matter
Blacks who are the descendants of slaves and black immigrants have divergent histories, levels of wealth

What we are now witnessing with reparations has been 400 years in the making. And while some will say there have been attempts to trigger a reparations discussion, it is undeniable that the latest push has a significantly different feel and energy. Arguably not since the Reconstruction era have we seen reparations being talked about so seriously and in such a high-profile way. From former presidential candidate Marianne Williamson, with whom I discussed how reparations should be structured, to Tom Steyer, a former candidate for president who has been highly supportive of the issue, these are undoubtedly unique and unprecedented times.

At the root of this development is the American Descendants of Slavery movement, or #ADOS, which I co-founded with Yvette Carnell. #ADOS is a political project built upon our respective YouTube shows — ToneTalks and BreakingBrown — and it arises out of our nation’s failure to contend with its original sin of slavery and the remnants that occurred through Jim Crow. Insofar as a discussion about that outstanding debt now burns in our political discourse, #ADOS helped light the match.

This reparations discussion, however, is not about whether blacks will be disaggregated from a singular oneness.

Rather, #ADOS seeks recognition of what everyone has known for some time: Black people in America are all very different groups who are being carelessly lumped together under the umbrella of blackness. Detractors of the #ADOS movement refuse to acknowledge this truth. They label us "divisive."

Yet, one wonders why when a Haitian, Jamaican or even Nigerian proudly waves his or her respective flag, these same critics are silent. Indeed, there is an almost willful ignorance when it comes to our group’s anchoring in America.

Worse yet is that these attitudes are being espoused in the very country that enslaved my family, and families like mine, for hundreds of years. That enslavement led to trillions of dollars in wealth being stolen from slaves and blacks who are the descendants of slaves. This debt is owed not to the color of blackness, but rather to the specific lineage that fully bears the cost of blackness in America — a cost that is built into the very roots of #ADOS family trees.

To people who ask, “Why differentiate between blacks who were slaves and blacks who came to this country as immigrants long after slavery ended?” I respond that such a question indicates a lack of understanding of the history and economics of this nation.

According to Smithsonian Magazine, the number of black immigrants in America pre-1965 was negligible. At that time, foreign-born blacks made up less than 1% of the black population.

In fact it wasn’t until after 1980, according to the Pew Research Center, that the bulk of black immigrants arrived, more than 15 years after Jim Crow ended with President Lyndon Johnson signing the Civil Rights Act.

The significance of this is revealed in the recent Color of Wealth reports issued by the Federal Reserve. They show that in cities across America, there are massive gaps in wealth holdings between #ADOS and black immigrants. In Los Angeles, for example, native black households have liquid assets with a median value of only $200, compared with $60,000 for African immigrants.

How, then, can someone argue that there is such a thing as "flat" blackness? Such an assertion is effectively anti-reparations and an erasure of American history. It leaves members of the #ADOS community holding the proverbial bag. And if left unchecked it will further fester and overrun the #ADOS community that built this nation. It will leave us in communities like Flint, Michigan, with its poisoned water, and Lowndes County, Alabama, where a United Nations expert on poverty visited and stated that the sewage conditions there were worse than any other he had seen in the developed world.

All of this injustice was birthed from a slice of American history that everyone wants to ignore.
Antonio Moore;
Los Angeles

Why wouldn't I mention reparations? Slavery and its consequent economic effects have been specific to us, just as that H1B visa issue is specific to educated Indians and other groups. And to answer your question, Marianne Williamson and Julian Castro both spoke on the issue:

And yes, the housing bubble burst had devastating economic effects on Black America. Did Obama make any moves to assist these homeowners? Y'know, 94% of whom voted for him? Oh....that's right.....the Republicans blocked him! :rolleyes2:

who DID you suppose in the primary? And how do you expect to get your agenda across in the meantime until your dream candidate appears?

nworba

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
VJ was confrontational and controversial even before he invented and ran for the office of CEO of Dekalb County!

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you said:

but there are many sections that read

ADVANCE THE ECONOMIC MOBILITY OF AFRICAN AMERICANS AND CLOSE THE RACIAL WEALTH AND INCOME GAPS
Invest in African American Businesses and Entrepreneurs

Approximately 4% of small business owners are African American, even though African Americans make up approximately 13% of the population. To build wealth in African American communities, we must invest in the success of African American businesses and entrepreneurs.
Ensuring equal access to credit and capital. African American businesses often lack the capital they need to succeed. African American businesses are rejected at a rate nearly 20% higher than the white-owned firms. Even worse, African American businesses that do get funding receive only 40% of the funds requested as compared to 70% for white businesses. To increase investment and access to capital, Biden will:

Increase opportunities for African American-owned businesses to obtain or participate in federal contracts. In the aftermath of the 2008-2009 financial crisis, well over $100 billion of federal prime contracting dollars were awarded to minority-owned small businesses. And, between 2013 and 2016, the Obama-Biden Administration increased federal prime contract dollars going to Small Disadvantaged Businesses by nearly 30%, from $30.6 billion to $39.1 billion. The Obama-Biden Administration also created an Interagency Task Force on Federal Contracting Opportunities for Small Businesses, which included a focus on contracting opportunities for minority-owned businesses. The Obama-Biden Administration implemented its vision of more equitable access to federal contracts through a variety of channels, including by launching the Federal Procurement Center (FPC) as part of the Commerce Department’s Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA). The FPC, a first-of-its-kind program, helps minority-owned firms apply for and win federal government contracts. As President, Biden will build on these efforts to support the expansion of opportunities for minority-owned small businesses.
Increase funding for the Minority Business Development Agency budget. MBDA plays a critical role in supporting the development and growth of minority-owned businesses around the country, as well as providing needed assistance to federal and state agencies so that they award minority-owned businesses procurement contracts. The Trump Administration has pushed for a 75% cut in MBDA’s budget. Biden would protect and call for increased funding for it.
Protect small and disadvantaged businesses from federal and state contract bundling which often locks out African American-owned smaller firms from effectively bidding on procurement contracts. Biden will build on the anti-bundling provisions of the Small Business Jobs Act of 2010, by having the Office of Management and Budget, SBA, and MBDA conduct a government-wide review of existing contract bundling to determine whether agencies are following existing rules and whether agencies have the ability to further ensure small business participation in federal and state procurement opportunities.
Make sure economic relief because of COVID-19 reaches the African American businesses that need it most. The first installment of the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) largely left out minority-owned businesses. The Center for Responsible Lending estimates that more than 90% of small businesses owned by people of color will not receive loans. The program is not taking into account the specific challenges that African American businesses face in accessing funding and complying with the program’s requirements. The financial institutions best positioned to help African American small businesses don’t have the systems to quickly deploy the funding in a first-come first-served approach. The second phase set aside $60 billion for community banks and CDFIs, as well as mid-sized banks, which can better serve smaller businesses and minority-owned firms. This is a good start, but more needs to be done:

I get how you can see that the terms minority and POC can mean black specifically can get lost in the shuffle but quite frankly there isn't much thats different when class is factored in and its not like no other nonwhite groups get screwed over either. The Civil Rights struggle wasn't civil rights for just black people...we were the face of the struggles but others benefitted regardless.

no the ball is in OUR court..do you want to see the plan enacted or NOT?
Same bullshit started by nixon and continued in different names by every president since.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
No. And you’re another one arguing against what you think than what has actually been said. The “mantra”, as you say, pertains to a specific policy agenda, or series of agendas, that result in “tangible” (meaning real-world) results.

An off-the-cuff example: $500 billion in low-interest loans for ADOS homeowners that could take the ADOS homeownership rate from 40% to 50%. A guarantee that this be an initiative from the Dem Congress and signed by the president within his first 100 days in office.

Something akin to what was just done for H1B visas by Kamala or something being promised to undocumented immigrants by Biden within his first 100 days. A quantifiable plan with an end result that is socioeconomically beneficial to ADOS.
So essentially you vote for people who you know don't have a chance at winning. Yet you don't vote for people who have a chance at winning.
Complain they aren't offering tangibles to your liking and so you just sit on the sidelines to vote for the next candidate who doesn't have a chance at winning.

You just hotepping
giphy.gif

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
So essentially you vote for people who you know don't have a chance at winning. Yet you don't vote for people who have a chance at winning.
Complain they aren't offering tangibles to your liking and so you just sit on the sidelines to vote for the next candidate who doesn't have a chance at winning.

You just hotepping
giphy.gif

I vote for candidates who will put the agenda I support at the forefront. Not politicians who have been in office for 50 years but won’t.

But why you mad? Y’all won. Your strategy worked. Biden will be president and the Dems have the Congress. You have the coach, the ball, and the team. So let the game begin. You’ll be able to call me out in every thread as Biden begins pushing those pro-Black initiatives.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thanks for the tag. I’m glad you appreciate my analysis.

All he really has to do is sit back for the next 2 to 4 years, watch the Dems push the immigrant and LGBT agenda while ignoring Black issues (as usual) despite having control of the executive and legislative branches, and then highlight and point that out to Black voters every chance he gets. It won’t woo Black people to the GOP but it will dampen enthusiasm in 2022 and 2024.

How the hell haven’t I put you on my ignore list years ago? The fuck!

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The most recent elections are over! What candidates do you want me present right now? I mentioned Marianne Williamson a number of times over the past couple of years (and below are the quotes to prove it), specifically because she had reparations as part of her platform, was interviewed by Antonio Moore about the issue, and she attended the ADOS Convention.

I remember her....

She's too spiritual and new agey to get taken seriously...all this "this country needs a spiritual/moral healing" works fine in a TED talk but in the political octagon she'd get taken down as a kook.

Obama talked hope and aspirations in the beginning but in the end he had to get politically wonky with it..

Can anyone see her ordering the take down of some osama bin laden like figure? How about confronting putin or kim jung un??

AOC is getting taken to task and being dismissed as a lightweight for the new green bill...and she actually put a proposal on the table.. marianne williamson talked about reparations for ADOS and flubbed the numbers on that and has yet to speak about HOW that works..

I like her but she's waay to fringe.

earlier you posted this
Now, you brought up healthcare, student loan forgiveness, and police reform. Let's add the stimulus to this list as well. All of these I support. My point there is that the Democrats, even though they will have the Presidency and the Congress, and these are important to the Democratic constituency, will begin half-stepping on these issues as well.

And lo and behold, look at what just hit the news:

Key Senate Democrat says he’ll block $2,000 stimulus checks

from that article: Manchin, a moderate Democrat from West Virginia, a conservative stronghold, told the Washington Post in an interview that he would “absolutely not” support a new round of payments, despite Democratic leaders’ calls for $2,000 checks.

1. this isn't new...there are conservative democrats under the tent and they often do shit like this.... who do you think dragged their feet during the run up to obamacare?

2. Both obama and biden have talked about this and said in a nutshell in order to get specific agendas done you have to deal with people whose issues aren't your issues and convince them to sign off on it in some way...this is the nature of politics period.

So how do you think Marianne and Juan was going to get conservative dems in the south and midwest to sign off on a reparations initiative in upwards of a trillion dollar for just ADOS only when biden is going to have a bitch of a time getting 2k for ALL AMERICANS in the middle of fucking pandemic??

You don't like bidens plan because the terms minority and POC are in it but expect other minoritios and POC to sign off on a reparations deal?

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
I remember her....

earlier you posted this

from that article: Manchin, a moderate Democrat from West Virginia, a conservative stronghold, told the Washington Post in an interview that he would “absolutely not” support a new round of payments, despite Democratic leaders’ calls for $2,000 checks.

1. this isn't new...there are conservative democrats under the tent and they often do shit like this.... who do you think dragged their feet during the run up to obamacare?

2. Both obama and biden have talked about this and said in a nutshell in order to get specific agendas done you have to deal with people whose issues aren't your issues and convince them to sign off on it in some way...this is the nature of politics period.

So how do you think Marianne and Juan was going to get conservative dems in the south and midwest to sign off on a reparations initiative in upwards of a trillion dollar for just ADOS only when biden is going to have a bitch of a time getting 2k for ALL AMERICANS in the middle of fucking pandemic??

You don't like bidens plan because the terms minority and POC are in it but expect other minoritios and POC to sign off on a reparations deal?

Dude, what more do you want? You WON! ADOS lost. Your boy and your team will be in office soon. Let them have at it. If they perform as you seem to believe they will, then ADOS will have nothing more to complain about. Biden will have us “lifting every voice and singing.”

Last edited:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude, what more do you want? You WON! ADOS lost. Your boy and your team will be in office soon. Let them have at it. If they perform as you seem to believe they will, then ADIS will have nothing more to complain about. Biden will have us “lifting every voice and singing.”
:roflmao: :roflmao:

What happened to I believe in pushing a Black ADOS agenda regardless of who initiates and supports it. It’s the agenda that ultimately matters, not the candidate.

You did place your bet in the race...and the horse you bet on came in dead last...see the difference here is I'm not shitting on you for your choice..

Unlike you who revels in making people feel bad for their choice, i'm not gonna sit here and call you stupid for supporting someone that stevie wonder could see was never gonna out of the primary to get to the point where you can get the ADOS agenda done just as you see it should be.

But it is disappointing that you'd rather stomp off in a huff rather than double the effort push the Black ADOS agenda regardless

Last edited:

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
:roflmao: :roflmao:

What happened to I believe in pushing a Black ADOS agenda regardless of who initiates and supports it. It’s the agenda that ultimately matters, not the candidate.

You did place your bet in the race...and the horse you bet on came in dead last...see the difference here is I'm not shitting on you for your choice..

Unlike you who revels in making people feel bad for their choice, i'm not gonna sit here and call you stupid for supporting someone that stevie wonder could see was never gonna out of the primary to get to the point where you can get the ADOS agenda done just as you see it should be.

But it is disappointing that you'd rather stomp off in a huff rather than double the effort push the Black ADOS agenda regardless

You’re making this personal. I’m not stomping off in a huff. I’m following what gene cisco suggested a while back - we just have to sit back and watch it play out.

I still believe in pushing the Black ADOS agenda. Watching the new administration play out its policies will only prove our point.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You’re making this personal. I’m not stomping off in a huff. I’m following what gene cisco suggested a while back - we just have to sit back and watch it play out.

I still believe in pushing the Black ADOS agenda. Watching the new administration play out its policies will only prove our point.
not personal...your position is since your horse didn't win youre in it for the irritation now and we're back to this...
tenor.gif

YOU don't want to acknowledge it but it is what it is...

and you're not pushing for anything if you're just watching... thats not even activism its this

giphy.gif

is this what the ADOS movement is about at its core? If you can't have your way completely then you don't wanna play..well thats not how politics work.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
not personal...your position is since your horse didn't win youre in it for the irritation now and we're back to this...

YOU don't want to acknowledge it but it is what it is...

and you're not pushing for anything if you're just watching... thats not even activism its this

is this what the ADOS movement is about at its core? If you can't have your way completely then you don't wanna play..well thats not how politics work.

My horse didn't win? My "horse" isn't a candidate. It's an agenda. I've already made that point. And I didn't say I was not pushing for anything. The point remains that we need to press for a Black agenda and hold the Democratic Party to that agenda. You either don't believe in that at all or you think it will naturally result from Biden and the Dems policies (even though it hasn't previously, which is a core point ADOS has been making).

So, the ball is now in your court. The Dems will be in control. Biden has a "Lift Every Voice" supposedly Black-oriented agenda, which you have posted. So you have a metric against which you can measure his progress in that regard.

And ADOS is still politically engaged. But, you don't want to listen to or read about anything ADOS is saying. I can't make you do that. You're MIA in the reparations thread.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My horse didn't win? My "horse" isn't a candidate. It's an agenda. I've already made that point. And I didn't say I was not pushing for anything. The point remains that we need to press for a Black agenda and hold the Democratic Party to that agenda. You either don't believe in that at all or you think it will naturally result from Biden and the Dems policies (even though it hasn't previously, which is a core point ADOS has been making).

So, the ball is now in your court. The Dems will be in control. Biden has a "Lift Every Voice" supposedly Black-oriented agenda, which you have posted. So you have a metric against which you can measure his progress in that regard.

And ADOS is still politically engaged. But, you don't want to listen to or read about anything ADOS is saying. I can't make you do that. You're MIA in the reparations thread.

The agenda was watered down even before it got out of the primary...as was posted before the number posited for proper reparations for slavery and jim crow and all the fuckery thats gone on is 17 trillion. The best candidate you endorsed marianne williamson had a plan that was 500b...so now we're less than a trillion.

My contention on the issue is that reparations are unlikely to happen in our lifetime and if it happens at all it will be significantly less than what the proper amount of compensation should be. I'm not saying it's not worth demanding or fighting for but its going to be one of those cases where you're suing a big corporation for millions and end up settling for less than a million.

internet rants aren't activism its what WE'RE doing now...if they were serious they'd be turning that following into votes and run for office...otherwise what their doing there is no better than tucker carlson and rush limbaugh. Its a hustle.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
The agenda was watered down even before it got out of the primary...as was posted before the number posited for proper reparations for slavery and jim crow and all the fuckery thats gone on is 17 trillion. The best candidate you endorsed marianne williamson had a plan that was 500b...so now we're less than a trillion.

My contention on the issue is that reparations are unlikely to happen in our lifetime and if it happens at all it will be significantly less than what the proper amount of compensation should be. I'm not saying it's not worth demanding or fighting for but its going to be one of those cases where you're suing a big corporation for millions and end up settling for less than a million.

internet rants aren't activism its what WE'RE doing now...if they were serious they'd be turning that following into votes and run for office...otherwise what their doing there is no better than tucker carlson and rush limbaugh. Its a hustle.

OK. So you've placed your bets on Biden and "Lift Every Voice." He will be in office and the Dems have the Congress. As I have said repeatedly, the ball is in your court now.