Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Exactly what I was about to say lol...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

EHvMyK.jpg

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly. They will have the Presidency and the Congress for the next two years. Let's see what they do:

• Austerity measures (to "shore up" the economy, so forget that $2000 stimulus, student loan debt forgiveness, national health care, and that "Green New Deal".
  • Massive pro-immigration initiatives, including unlimited H1B visas and mass legalization of undocumented immigrants.
  • LGBT/Trans bills in the form of taxpayer-funded operations and such, unigender/nonbinary bathrooms and sports, and other shit like that.
And you Negroes bet' not start talking about a "racial wealth gap" and don't even utter the word "reparations." You better get down or lay down and learn how to "cooperate" and "form alliances" with these other ethnic groups. And take your black asses to the polls again in 2022. You don't want any more lil Trumps getting in office now, do ya? :rolleyes2:

Hey, at least you and I, (and @Soul On Ice , @xfactor , @gene cisco , and @Megatron X , amongst others), will have fun getting on the board and telling everybody "I told ya so!" I'll be going full Sarah Palin with it too!!

:lol:

So your HOPING things don't happen for the black community??

This is what makes ALL of you guys annoying.. you CLAIM to want to see the black agenda get done BUT have no expectations of anyone in either parties to do that (two wings one bird) BUT you all expect ADOS agenda to get done in your lifetime in some way BUT its not going to happen with either dems or gop* BUT we need to demand and get them to make promises and sign shit in blood BUT you have no expectation they will come thru in any case so its pointless to even vote at the top or bottom of the ticket for either party BUT ADOS can get done within the next 4 years if we demand it and hold their feets to the flames enough.....BUT just don't expect it to happen with the dems or reps.

yesterday all of you were quiet AF....today your all "ain't nuttin gonna happen no how:rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:
you don't risk anything because you never have to take a side. Then you can easily snipe at anyone who does or benefit from either one if good things happen. its the most cynical/pussified position to take...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

This is how we know all that ADOS bullshit is just that....bullshit...:smh::smh::yawn::yawn:

*(and as of this moment there is no other viable party... which is why when someone who at their core is neither dem or rep like trump or bernie or AOC, they usually end up joining one of the ONLY two major parties to get any traction)

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Damn @gene cisco was right again.

As @VAiz4hustlaz pointed out by name, those people have been the main ones on BGOL that predicted what was happening now damn near a year ago (or even longer)

out of all the posters on BGOL, less than 10 active posters were astute enough to spot the bullshit a mile away? No wonder our community is so far behind, most of our people have sold out, given up or just part of the profane.

EDIT* definitely want to shout out @COINTELPRO @killagram @Mrfreddygoodbud @roots69 for being on top of the bullshit consistently as well

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor

This is what makes ALL of you guys annoying.. you CLAIM to want to see the black agenda get done BUT have no expectations of anyone in either parties to do that (two wings one bird) BUT you all expect ADOS agenda to get done in your lifetime in some way BUT its not going to happen with either dems or gop* BUT we need to demand and get them to make promises and sign shit in blood BUT you have no expectation they will come thru in any case so its pointless to even vote at the top or bottom of the ticket for either party BUT ADOS can get done within the next 4 years if we demand it and hold their feets to the flames enough.....BUT just don't expect it to happen with the dems or reps.

yesterday all of you were quiet AF....today your all "ain't nuttin gonna happen no how:rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:
you don't risk anything because you never have to take a side. Then you can easily snipe at anyone who does or benefit from either one if good things happen. its the most cynical/pussified position to take...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

This is how we know all that ADOS bullshit is just that....bullshit...:smh::smh::yawn::yawn:

*(and as of this moment there is no other viable party... which is why when someone who at their core is neither dem or rep like trump or bernie or AOC, they usually end up joining one of the ONLY two major parties to get any traction)

And this is what makes YOU guys annoying! You state "So your HOPING things don't happen for the black community??" and then begin crafting a rant against what you think than what is against what I actually said.

The point I have made, repeatedly, is that the demand for a Black agenda has not properly been made. As a consequence, none will be pushed by the Biden Administration. And a greater progressive agenda with not be pushed as well.

I don't "hope" this happens, because we suffer as a result. But, as Biden and the Dems, with full control of the executive and legislative branches, disappoints Black people time and time again, I will be on the board to point it out as it occurs. And I will be entertained as you and your ilk make excuse after excuse for them.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And this is what makes YOU guys annoying! You state "So your HOPING things don't happen for the black community??" and then begin crafting a rant against what you think than what is against what I actually said.

The point I have made, repeatedly, is that the demand for a Black agenda has not properly been made. As a consequence, none will be pushed by the Biden Administration. And a greater progressive agenda with not be pushed as well.

I don't "hope" this happens, because we suffer as a result. But, as Biden and the Dems, with full control of the executive and legislative branches, disappoints Black people time and time again, I will be on the board to point it out as it occurs. And I will be entertained as you and your ilk make excuse after excuse for them.

What's the proper way to demand the federal government sign over 40 trillion to the black community only?
If reparations happen it's not going to be to the degree it SHOULD be done and you and your ilk will call it that weak sauce in any case. Watered down and that plantation blacks will accept anything. See this how you WILL make the argument when you don't have to choose a side...you can change the degree of your stance at any moment. hell you did it in your last post :rolleyes:

You better get down or lay down and learn how to "cooperate" and "form alliances" with these other ethnic groups.
You mock forming alliances yet that's what needs to happen in order to get those things YOU listed done. You think the advances of the Civil Rights Movement happened because ONLY blacks marched on Washington and went to jail or got killed?? ALOT of non-black people sacrificed their lives and livelihoods as well so you can sit at a keyboard and talk shit comfortable as hell.

Tackling the wealth gap, Student loan forgiveness, universal healthcare, police reform are things that will help blacks greatly but not ONLY, and if/when those things occur you will complain that others benefit and not just blacks exclusively....so goes the argument for ADOS. We demand things that only benefit black American born heterosexuals alone and anything else falls short. And yes YOU and some people that like your posts and are on your side of the debate have made this argument so don't pretend that's not the case.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
You still trying to see a man's hand? And you can turn the camera off on Zoom, and Clubhouse is all-audio. What are you hiding from chi chi man?

Dude take your lonely gay ass on. The fuck you trying to hear male voices? The fuck's wrong with you? You weird as fuck, get outta here you lonely faggit. You want an audio zoom so you can pretend other men are in the same room as you? You weird as fuck.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Georgia Democrat Vernon Jones officially walks away from the party, joins GOP
'Now more than ever, the Republican Party is in desperate need of leaders that know how to fight'
@VAiz4hustlaz @KingTaharqa @Soul On Ice @xfactor

34498212-0-image-a-46_1602911710419.jpg

"Lifelong Democrat" and Georgia state Rep. Vernon Jones is no longer a Democrat.

The Trump-supporting state lawmaker and former chief executive officer for DeKalb County announced on Wednesday that he is officially leaving the Democratic Party and joining the GOP.

"Now more than ever, the Republican Party is in desperate need of leaders that know how to fight. I know how to fight," Jones tweeted.

Jones earned national attention last April when, as a Democrat, he endorsed President Donald Trump for re-election, saying that Trump's handling of the economy and his support for criminal justice reform had earned his support. Since then he's campaigned for Republicans in Georgia, including Sens. Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue, and attracted scorn and derision from the left.

In recent interviews, he's said that the Republican Party needs to improve its outreach to black voters.

"The face of the Republican party is going to be African-American men," Jones told Newsmax TV host Rob Schmitt Tuesday night as the returns from the Georgia runoff special election were counted. "African-American men, 2 million more voted for the president. The president has cracked the wall on getting African-American men votes."

"But I did not see a significant effort for the African-American community in terms of voter get out for the Republican candidates," he added. "They have not learned that yet. [Sen. Kelly] Loeffler nor [Sen. David] Perdue put together a real stiff team to go after the African American vote.

The runoff special election in Georgia was called late Tuesday evening for Democratic candidate Rev. Raphael Warnock, who unseated Loeffler, the Republican appointed to fill the vacancy left by retiring Sen. Jonny Isakson (R-Ga.). Warnock will now serve the remainder of that term until 2022. The other race for U.S. Senate in Georgia remains too close to call, but Democratic candidate Jon Ossoff leads incumbent Republican Perdue and appears likely to claim victory as well.

Jones told Newsmax TV that the Democrats were effective because they were unified while Republicans were divided.

"Georgia's still a red state, it's not a blue state," he said. "What you've seen happen is you've seen the Democrats more organized and run as a pack. We have not seen that on the Republican side.

"You and I and others know there has been a split with the leadership of the Republicans, including with the president."

In the lead up to the runoff elections, President Trump repeatedly clashed with Republican officials in Georgia, accusing Gov. Brian Kemp and Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger of taking insufficient action to prove that widespread voter fraud occurred in the presidential election, which Trump lost to President-elect Joe Biden.

Georgia's GOP officials have insisted that they've thoroughly investigated the president's and others' allegations of fraud and that the data shows widespread voter fraud on the scale that could change the results of the election did not happen. Trump has in turn responded by calling for primary challenges of Georgia state officials who could not or would not comply with his demands, dividing Georgia Republicans as the election approached.

Faced with Tuesday's apparent losses, Jones said that moving forward, Republicans need to support each other.

"[Monday] night at the president's rally, I actually only saw two statewide officers there, and that was Kelly Loeffler and [State Rep.] Bubba McDonald, who's in a runoff himself, that should tell you a lot," Jones said. "But I believe what they have done is awaken a sleeping giant. The Republicans got comfortable and the Democrats, they were more eager in this election than the Republicans."
This dude really thinks he's the person to reach out to black folk to join the republican party? After this shit what sane black person wants to join that party?

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Dude take your lonely gay ass on. The fuck you trying to hear male voices? The fuck's wrong with you? You weird as fuck, get outta here you lonely faggit. You want an audio zoom so you can pretend other men are in the same room as you? You weird as fuck.

Why are you repeatedly asking to see a man's hand and why do you man-Google names and pull fake IG accounts of people to falsely represent them? That is "weird" behavior to me.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
What's the proper way to demand the federal government sign over 40 trillion to the black community only?
If reparations happen it's not going to be to the degree it SHOULD be done and you and your ilk will call it that weak sauce in any case. Watered down and that plantation blacks will accept anything. See this how you WILL make the argument when you don't have to choose a side...you can change the degree of your stance at any moment. hell you did it in your last post :rolleyes:

You mock forming alliances yet that's what needs to happen in order to get those things YOU listed done. You think the advances of the Civil Rights Movement happened because ONLY blacks marched on Washington and went to jail or got killed?? ALOT of non-black people sacrificed their lives and livelihoods as well so you can sit at a keyboard and talk shit comfortable as hell.

Tackling the wealth gap, Student loan forgiveness, universal healthcare, police reform are things that will help blacks greatly but not ONLY, and if/when those things occur you will complain that others benefit and not just blacks exclusively....so goes the argument for ADOS. We demand things that only benefit black American born heterosexuals alone and anything else falls short. And yes YOU and some people that like your posts and are on your side of the debate have made this argument so don't pretend that's not the case.

Where are you getting the $40 trillion number from? And what "degree of [my]" stance did I change? Why do you continuously present what you think is being said, and then argue against what you think is being said, rather than what I have actually stated? This is a very disingenuous, feminine way of having a discussion.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
I exposed faggits.....faggit.

You haven't exposed anything and you're afraid to even step to a grown man in a virtual environment. You're afraid you're gonna get slapped through the screen or something?

tenor.gif

:roflmao2: :roflmao3:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
You haven't exposed anything and you're afraid to even step to a grown man in a virtual environment. You're afraid you're gonna get slapped through the screen or something?

tenor.gif

:roflmao2: :roflmao3:

I'm afraid of a dude that throws up a vid of himself on a male board then begs other males to video conference with him.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where are you getting the $40 trillion number from? And what "degree of [my]" stance did I change? Why do you continuously present what you think is being said, and then argue against what you think is being said, rather than what I have actually stated? This is a very disingenuous, feminine way of having a discussion.
The crimes against the descendants of those enslaved Africans over the last 2-3 hundred years on up to today would be measured in the tens of trillions that's understood by the people who make the argument for reparations...in fact its a major reason why there's such opposition to it.

And dude your mocking alliances while at the same time talking about shit that would actually REQUIRE alliances in order to get done. We live in a self-interest driven world... what the fuck makes you think ANYONE is going to do ANYTHING that benefits blacks if there's nothing in it for them?

You wanna talk feminine way to debate? that pretzel logic bullshit is a feminine way to have a discussion.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
What vid?

I'm living my best life, I ain't going back n forth with you faggit

What do you wanna hear men's voices for?
(BYE FAGGIT...... BYE FAGGIT)

Bitch you better close that closet door
(BYE FAGGIT..... BYE FAGGIT)

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
The crimes against the descendants of those enslaved Africans over the last 2-3 hundred years on up to today would be measured in the tens of trillions that's understood by the people who make the argument for reparations...in fact its a major reason why there's such opposition to it.

And dude your mocking alliances while at the same time talking about shit that would actually REQUIRE alliances in order to get done. We live in a self-interest driven world... what the fuck makes you think ANYONE is going to do ANYTHING that benefits blacks if there's nothing in it for them?

You wanna talk feminine way to debate? that pretzel logic bullshit is a feminine way to have a discussion.

I'll ask again: where are you pulling your numbers from? I'm simply asking for a source. Saying "that's understood by the people who make the argument for reparations" is too vague. Which people are you referring to?

And where did I "mock" alliances? If anything, I am mocking Biden's "leaked" phone call with civil rights leaders, where he was mocking their concerns.

Once again, address what I have actually said, not what you think I have said.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor

What do you wanna hear men's voices for?
(BYE FAGGIT...... BYE FAGGIT)

Bitch you better close that closet door
(BYE FAGGIT..... BYE FAGGIT)

Keep living your best "lies", because that is all you do.
  • You make up lies about ADOS and Yvette Carnell
  • You make up lies about BGOL posters who you lack the intellectual capacity to debate
  • You make up lies about vid and when pressed about this lie you reply with nothing.
  • And, to top it all off, you make up lies about yourself.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'll ask again: where are you pulling your numbers from? I'm simply asking for a source. Saying "that's understood by the people who make the argument for reparations" is too vague. Which people are you referring to?
Okay correction on that specific number instead of 40 its more like 20 trillion and that comes from Slavery reparations could carry a $17 trillion price tag
but 1. thats still tens of trillions and 2. do you really think the federal govt is going to sign off on that regardless of party?

And where did I "mock" alliances? If anything, I am mocking Biden's "leaked" phone call with civil rights leaders, where he was mocking their concerns.

Once again, address what I have actually said, not what you think I have said.
yeah and then you listed things that are pro-immigrants and pro-LGBT issues...the inference being these groups got or will get things that pertain solely to them yet blacks can't get things that pertain solely to us.

then you list things like healthcare and student loan forgiveness and police reform...you know things that aren't exclusive to black people anyway...

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

reading that gave me a fucking headache, not because I disagree with what you wrote or how it was written. Putting all their "logic" into one post was enough for me to go grab a bottle of aspirin.

Good summary and analysis.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Okay correction on that specific number instead of 40 its more like 20 trillion and that comes from Slavery reparations could carry a $17 trillion price tag
but 1. thats still tens of trillions and 2. do you really think the federal govt is going to sign off on that regardless of party?

yeah and then you listed things that are pro-immigrants and pro-LGBT issues...the inference being these groups got or will get things that pertain solely to them yet blacks can't get things that pertain solely to us.

then you list things like healthcare and student loan forgiveness and police reform...you know things that aren't exclusive to black people anyway...

OK. You're at least trying to do some research. I hope you actually read the article. If you did, I hope you caught this:

William Darity, a public policy professor at Duke University, has researched reparations for decades. With Professor Dania Francis at UMass Amherst, their paper, “The Economics of Reparations,” notes that the United States has paid reparations to wronged communities before, including Japanese families kept in internment camps, and Native-American tribes. But, they write, “almost 250 years of domestic enslavement of African people and their descendants have not elicited a similar response from the U.S. government.”​

Now, if you don't believe reparations are possible, then just say so and LEAVE THE ISSUE ALONE! Those of us who push for it will continue to do so.

Now, as far as, LGBT and immigration, these are "inferences." These are direct quotes and policies from these political leaders:
Now, follow what I say, not what you think I am saying.

1. Biden's Democratic candidacy was saved by black voters in South Carolina. (I assume we can agree on this.)
  2. Biden was elected in large part by the outpouring of Black voters in GA, PA, MI, and other battleground states. (I assume we can agree on this as well.)
  3. The Black vote is what flipped GA blue on election day and a couple of days ago for the two Senatorial elections.
  4. So, ALL THE FUCK WE ARE SAYING IS WHY CAN'T BLACK VOTERS GET A DIRECT ECONOMIC POLICY INITIATIVE JUST LIKE THE LGBT AND IMMIGRATION BILLS YOU SEE ABOVE!! A SPECIFIC RECOGNITION OF THE SYSTEMIC POLICIES THAT HAVE BEEN PUT IN PLACE TO HINDER BLACK ADOS ECONOMIC ADVANCEMENT AND A SPECIFIC AGENDA TO RECOGNIZE THAT AND SEEK TO RECTIFY IT?!?!
Goddamn! This ain't hard to understand. That doesn't mean that we're necessarily against the LGBT and immigration initiatives (although I personally am). It just means that WE want one as well.

Now, you brought up healthcare, student loan forgiveness, and police reform. Let's add the stimulus to this list as well. All of these I support. My point there is that the Democrats, even though they will have the Presidency and the Congress, and these are important to the Democratic constituency, will begin half-stepping on these issues as well.

And lo and behold, look at what just hit the news:

Key Senate Democrat says he’ll block $2,000 stimulus checks

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
reading that gave me a fucking headache, not because I disagree with what you wrote or how it was written. Putting all their "logic" into one post was enough for me to go grab a bottle of aspirin.

Of course it gives you a headache. Like geechie, you'd rather debate with the voices in your own head than what is actually being said.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

its all over the place and its designed to be. These guys are like your cousin who goes to race track with you...picks up a racing form... NEVER PLACES A BET then stands next to you after you did and proceeds to TALK SHIT ABOUT EVERY HORSE IN THE RACE AND CALL THE PEOPLE WHO PLACED BETS STUPID FOR DOING SO. Then if your horse loses they go TOLD YOU SO but if that horse wins they'll smile and silently wait for their cut of the winnings...cuz you know...we're all FAMILY and in it together. :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2:

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
its all over the place and its designed to be. These guys are like your cousin who goes to race track with you...picks up a racing form... NEVER PLACES A BET then stands next to you after you did and proceeds to TALK SHIT ABOUT EVERY HORSE IN THE RACE AND CALL THE PEOPLE WHO PLACED BETS STUPID FOR DOING SO. Then if your horse loses they go TOLD YOU SO but if that horse wins they'll smile and silently wait for their cut of the winnings...cuz you know...we're all FAMILY and in it together. :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2:

Stop replying to yourself and go check the post I just made chi chi.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
OK. You're at least trying to do some research. I hope you actually read the article. If you did, I hope you caught this:

William Darity, a public policy professor at Duke University, has researched reparations for decades. With Professor Dania Francis at UMass Amherst, their paper, “The Economics of Reparations,” notes that the United States has paid reparations to wronged communities before, including Japanese families kept in internment camps, and Native-American tribes. But, they write, “almost 250 years of domestic enslavement of African people and their descendants have not elicited a similar response from the U.S. government.”​

Now, if you don't believe reparations are possible, then just say so and LEAVE THE ISSUE ALONE! Those of us who push for it will continue to do so.

Now, as far as, LGBT and immigration, these are "inferences." These are direct quotes and policies from these political leaders:

1. Biden's Democratic candidacy was saved by black voters in South Carolina. (I assume we can agree on this.)
  2. Biden was elected in large part by the outpouring of Black voters in GA, PA, MI, and other battleground states. (I assume we can agree on this as well.)
  3. The Black vote is what flipped GA blue on election day and a couple of days ago for the two Senatorial elections.
  4. So, ALL THE FUCK WE ARE SAYING IS WHY CAN'T BLACK VOTERS GET A DIRECT ECONOMIC POLICY INITIATIVE JUST LIKE THE LGBT AND IMMIGRATION BILLS YOU SEE ABOVE!! A SPECIFIC RECOGNITION OF THE SYSTEMIC POLICIES THAT HAVE BEEN PUT IN PLACE TO HINDER BLACK ADOS ECONOMIC ADVANCEMENT AND A SPECIFIC AGENDA TO RECOGNIZE THAT AND SEEK TO RECTIFY IT?!?!
Goddamn! This ain't hard to understand. That doesn't mean that we're necessarily against the LGBT and immigration initiatives (although I personally am). It just means that WE want one as well.

Now, you brought up healthcare, student loan forgiveness, and police reform. Let's add the stimulus to this list as well. All of these I support. My point there is that the Democrats, even though they will have the Presidency and the Congress, and these are important to the Democratic constituency, will begin half-stepping on these issues as well.

So you are saying people who support that agenda should vote for who?

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

did Japanese families kept in internment camps, and Native-American tribes get 10+TRILLION dollars?? its a yes or no??
Yes those other groups got reparations but nowhere NEAR the degree Black Americans would JUSTIFIABLY have to get.

that DIRECT ECONOMIC POLICY INITIATIVE isn't going to come anywhere near the 17 TRILLION dollars quoted...but you wanted a policy plan heres the proposal... in fact Iput up a thread that compared both Biden and trumps proposals

you didn't comment or vote...

now whats your problem with whats there???:hmm::hmm::hmm:

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well i saw in a video he said "2022. Feel the Vern". Do he already has a campaign slogan and year in mind. I totally forgot Warnock is not getting a six year term since he is replacing Isakson. He will have to run again next year. So putting 2 and 2 together sounds like that will be Vernon's goal.

That would be entertaining though. Watching white people have a meltdown having to choose between 2 black men :lol: