Ayesha Curry: I’m Upset Men Aren’t Sliding In My DMs!!

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
Looking at this without personal bias.

1. Can we really say she does not have Star Power ? She has some and has steadily built her own brand. While she's not ready for prime time she's developed a reputation that could get her places. Especially with those she's met along the way.
  2. Is she truly un-fine ? (she is definitely Pretty no argument there) , But Light Skin ain't a premium like it used to be in the Black Community. She's perfectly fine in her own right. The fact that she's intelligent goes a long way over women who are "fine" and less intelligent.
  3. Can we really conclude there is a jealousy factor or does she just want "LaLa Anthony" like success? Not sure about this one. If we're talking about her being jealous that's a hard one. Would she like to be bigger? Everyone wants that. Is she working towards that? Definitely. Would she be jealous of LaLa? Hell no. Why? While Black world would embrace LaLa before her, the world she's trying to conquer is far bigger and doesn't rely on us to succeed. We are, after all, thirteen percent of the US population. Significant? Yes. Instrumental? Yes. I do, however, believe she realizes there is an inherent bias towards her and her husband rooted in colorism. They've done nothing to warrant the dislike thrown their way. It is what it is......
  4. We can't blame her for having a dream as all people do, She should be admired for it. More importantly she's doing it while building her family life as well. Steph isn't missing a beat. They have three children. Most women in her position with goals ain't trying to have three children.
  5. Maybe she is that chick that doesn't look as good as she thinks....you know that missing 'It' factor. Nah. She looks as good as she thinks. It's clear based on all the pictures I've seen that she's just like every other woman. Make up is sorcery. Her natural is perfectly okay while some of these bangers we see and ogle look like they could star in Oz without makeup.
  6. She's alright in my book , I'm thinking she could get some chances just by being the Wife of Steph Curry, that's how it works in Hollywood sometimes the old "who you are with and know network." That will never change. Steph is popular around the world and she's created a brand rooted in "family". That's an easy sell.
  7. Her negative is that she is coming against NBA fans and Steph really appears to be a good guy along with his Super Star status , all accomplished by his own hard work , dedication and dicipline .....and she benefits heavily from this, no doubt. She's his wife and a Black woman at that. The only woman I've seen with a super star husband in this era who doesn't say shit about shit is LeBron's woman. If she were to entertain all his critics he'd have to put her on the payroll. Considering the difficult of marriage, especially celebrity marriage she's not a 6, 7 or 8. The sum of everything she brings to the table is greater. All that money and she takes care of her own home. Trust me. Speaking as a man who has always been surrounded by successful women that success for them translates into doing LESS at home, not more.

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
I hear ya, but she will not age well. She already starting to look ragady.

Didn't expect her skin to look that bad without make up. She has grown on me though. Trying to make a name for herself and have her own identity. Many a SAHM only lived to raise their kids and decades later when the kids are grown they realize they haven't lived for themselves and then cause issues.

nativeneworleanian06

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Doing something like this is not for me.

However, to each his own. Just keep in mind that the consequences can be unforeseen and unkind.

Kids in school will tease their daughter of how sexy or thirsty her mom is looking, etc.

Steph and his wife will have to address... not me.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is Steph a cuck?

He allowing her do this and even going so far as to promote this on his twitter.

Does he get off on other men thirsting for his wife?
Or...
Maybe he's just confident/secure in his relationship with his wife and isn't afraid that other people find her attractive. :dunno:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

STEPH CURRY & WIFE AYESHA TO HOST NEW ‘UNCENSORED RELATIONSHIP’ GAME SHOW
March 13, 2021
By Darrelle Lincoln
Writer for Total Pro Sports Since August 31, 2015

55637a9d-d483-40ed-b8e2-090f5aea11d7.png

Stephen Curry and his wife Ayesha are bringing their marital bliss to HBO Max.

The Curry’s are getting set to host and executive produce the upcoming show “Tattletales” which will feature celebrity couples revealing spicy tidbits about their relationships.

“The reimagined Tattletales will bring together celebrity couples to reveal hilarious insights about their relationship through fun challenges and games,” Deadline wrote. “Three couples will join Ayesha and Stephen on an exclusive date night to go head-to-head on uncensored relationship trivia and games, competing to see who knows their partner best.”

“Tattletales” first aired as part of CBS’ daytime lineup from 1974-78, then was revived for a second run from 1982-84.

“Our families are huge fans of the original so to be able to host and produce this show together is such a joy,” said Ayesha Curry to The Hollywood Reporter. “We’re both so busy with life that each episode will be an opportunity to hang out with some iconic power couples, have fun and let loose a bit. We can’t wait.”
Among the many cool things about this show is that the couples will compete for a donation to the charity of their choice.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
A game show I don’t know what to make of this I still would like to smash her but still somethings weird about this

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor

STEPH CURRY & WIFE AYESHA TO HOST NEW ‘UNCENSORED RELATIONSHIP’ GAME SHOW
March 13, 2021
By Darrelle Lincoln
Writer for Total Pro Sports Since August 31, 2015

55637a9d-d483-40ed-b8e2-090f5aea11d7.png

Stephen Curry and his wife Ayesha are bringing their marital bliss to HBO Max.

The Curry’s are getting set to host and executive produce the upcoming show “Tattletales” which will feature celebrity couples revealing spicy tidbits about their relationships.

“Tattletales” first aired as part of CBS’ daytime lineup from 1974-78, then was revived for a second run from 1982-84.

Among the many cool things about this show is that the couples will compete for a donation to the charity of their choice.

Steph about to go full bullet?

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
too many chicks just can never be satisfied....

she got it all and still wants dudes to hit on her...

I dont get it.. maybe Im getting her statement out of context....

She got the best deal ever but she wasn't able to explore the market so now she has regret.
A lot of YT dudes has covered it...she wants to fly like a bird and get some vulture dick.

This is why dudes need to get that lesson early. I let these birds be free because they always have an ace in the hole. I've been the Ace plenty of times.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She got the best deal ever but she wasn't able to explore the market so now she has regret.
A lot of YT dudes has covered it...she wants to fly like a bird and get some vulture dick.

This is why dudes need to get that lesson early. I let these birds be free because they always have an ace in the hole. I've been the Ace plenty of times.

they even named an abortion pill after these hoes maneuvers because these hoes stay having

a plan b...lol

yea chicks are waaaay more analytical in their moves than dudes....a chick could be getting fucked, her man calls, she is gonna either answer phone mid fuck,

or call dude immediately to ease suspicion...

a dude will just turn his phone off an deal with shit later, this cute lil thot was breakin that shit down on worldstar today..

I mean I always knew it, but that thot confirmation, came to mind when I read your post

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
they even named an abortion pill after these hoes maneuvers because these hoes stay having

a plan b...lol

yea chicks are waaaay more analytical in their moves than dudes....a chick could be getting fucked, her man calls, she is gonna either answer phone mid fuck,

or call dude immediately to ease suspicion...

a dude will just turn his phone off an deal with shit later, this cute lil thot was breakin that shit down on worldstar today..

I mean I always knew it, but that thot confirmation, came to mind when I read your post

Most broads get the chance to get strange dick a few times or they have those boyfriends...at least the first three that become the imprint.
Ayesha didn't get to get her smut on. Steph ain't moving panties to the side in parking lots and banging in mini van third rows. She wants that work and is bored in that marriage because of her need of attention.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
I noticed that little disclaimer at the bottom about Steph getting to choose the photo, but everybody knows Steph doesn't have a say in his household. He probably can't even raise his voice at his own kids. If that nigga raise his voice above a whisper, an alert will go off like he in planet fitness. :smh:
That is a false choice. The mere fact his wife wants to put a picture like that out there shows a lack of control.