Ice Cube is a Trump Supporter

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
giphy.gif

Yup. :yes: Fuck em all!!!

MtM7HR.jpg

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Why does he sound so defeated? If he doesn't care who the president is why is he being a Debbie Downer?

Get to work with Biden. Democrat or republican it doesn't matter, right? Get to work.

Push that Platinum plan to the President-Elect. Or maybe he can push a new plan called the "Spinners" plan.
See this is why I always thought he was full of shit because come to find out Kamala Harris tried to extend her hand to him and he snapped it away....I mean she is from his neck of the woods in some sense.

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
See this is why I always thought he was full of shit because come to find out Kamala Harris tried to extend her hand to him and he snapped it away....I mean she is from his neck of the woods in some sense.

Exactly. He says the issues he has are bipartisan. So what difference does it make who the president is. When he became an ambassador I must've missed.

However, why disappear just before & after the election? He says we should work with both sides. But clearly he already had a side he wanted to work with.

Now he's taking his ball & going home. Why not continue working with Trump? He's still in office & in power. Trump has influence.

He can help convince his base that the Platinum plan is worth pushing & maybe you can get it pass congress.

Or does Cube have nothing to give since the election is over?

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Exactly. He says the issues he has are bipartisan. So what difference does it make who the president is. When he became an ambassador I must've missed.

However, why disappear just before & after the election? He says we should work with both sides. But clearly he already had a side he wanted to work with.

Now he's taking his ball & going home. Why not continue working with Trump? He's still in office & in power. Trump has influence.

He can help convince his base that the Platinum plan is worth pushing & maybe you can get it pass congress.

Or does Cube have nothing to give since the election is over?
Cube don’t have nothing to give since elections over if he was really serious about this he would not have to made his first initial choice before the election.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Thread title reported for “fraudulent/fake news”.

Its OK to make misleading titles if it benefits the Democratic party. They're extorting our webmaster.

BGOL wanted Cube to meet with Biden AFTER the election so he could talk to him like he talked to all those Black Democratic field hands on that call. :lol:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its OK to make misleading titles if it benefits the Democratic party. They're extorting our webmaster.

BGOL wanted Cube to meet with Biden AFTER the election so he could talk to him like he talked to all those Black Democratic field hands on that call. :lol:
Somebody posted a YouTube video tracker of how many days it has been since Biden has dissed #BLM and it was over 30 last I saw. But yeah, the parties are different for sure. :rolleyes: :lol:

Lattimore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mr. Cube you have been around long enough to know how this works.....Democrats need to get control of the Senate to help the black community because your Republican friends is not going to do shit.

It's so easy to be lazy and fall into the trap... we all know and if we don't we should consider a civics lesson. Local elections impact our communities the most. National elections (specifically top of the ticket) signs or vetos legislation presented and passed by congress. We need more folks like us in office on the local and national level... that's the solution... not asking Biden, "where's the black bailout." Shit, white folks are so spiteful and misguided they'll forsake there own if it marginally even looks like it might help you.

bromack1

Rising Star
Registered
Why does he sound so defeated? If he doesn't care who the president is why is he being a Debbie Downer?

Get to work with Biden. Democrat or republican it doesn't matter, right? Get to work.

Push that Platinum plan to the President-Elect. Or maybe he can push a new plan called the "Spinners" plan.

Rc8n7Ux.jpg

easy_b

BGOL Investor
I don’t that picture I don’t know who you are but you need to chill out....I work with a bunch of Democratic candidates ever since I got out of high school and majority of them are really good people the Republicans especially the new ones are assholes. Now people please continue to hold your politicians feet to the fire whether they are Democrats or Republican’s. One more thing my best financial years within my 40+ years on this earth was with Clinton and Obama.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Another outright lie and misleading thread title allowed on BGOL because it disses a Black American and not a Democrat or immigrant. Racism and ethnic bigotry suck, especially from islanders.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Please stop the lies. Please share where he said that.

We will wait.

But, after you admit that you can not find it. Please refrain from creating false narratives that hinder the progress of black folk.

Thanks bro.

snark9

Cantankerous Bastid
BGOL Investor
Cube still lied and said no one from Biden administration reached out to him. Only to drop everything and talk to "someone" other than Trump when he had his meeting with the Trump administration.
He didnt lie.

He didnt say no one reached out. he said that at first he had a deal to meet alone, then the harris camp wanted to put him on a panel with other celebrities, and he said no. He didnt want to have invested all of the time and money spent researching and developing his plan, only to sit on a celebrity panel with folks who didnt know shit, and have them all drown him out as if they were equals on the issues.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
He didnt lie.

He didnt say no one reached out. he said that at first he had a deal to meet alone, then the harris camp wanted to put him on a panel with other celebrities, and he said no. He didnt want to have invested all of the time and money spent researching and developing his plan, only to sit on a celebrity panel with folks who didnt know shit, and have them all drown him out as if they were equals on the issues.
Cube put his ego before the cause.
He could have taken the initial call and could have asked for a follow up. He got neither and what results did he get by not taking the call??
Nothing.... and did the supposed money and time he spent go away?

Then Cube has the nerve to say that nobody is helping him. He doesn't want anybody's help and that is why he side stepped everybody that couod have helped him.

Last edited:

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Lied and said no one from Biden administration reached out to him.
Then you post a video where he says Kamala didn't reach out to him.

Really?? So she is the entire Biden administration. What he said was the they reached out and told him to wait.

If you gon tell it, at least tell the truth.

Last edited: