Ice Cube is a Trump Supporter

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
You don't care that half the Senate is Republican and you will need a certain number of Republican votes to help pass the kind of agendas you are seeking?

I care that 50% of the Senate is Democratic and wonder how many of them are on board with reparations, especially considering that, as I keep reiterating, that receive the support of 90% of Black voters. And I wonder how people who are in the country illegally and don't have the right to vote can get an agenda and direct policy actions over us.

Make THIS make sense and then we can talk about Republicans.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I care that 50% of the Senate is Democratic and wonder how many of them are on board with reparations, especially considering that, as I keep reiterating, that receive the support of 90% of Black voters. And I wonder how people who are in the country illegally and don't have the right to vote can get an agenda and direct policy actions over us.

republicans vote too

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

youve posted how biden issued an exec order for asians and how that was prioritized over blacks...

The Biden executive order is also expected to direct federal agencies like the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) to examine whether there are xenophobic references like "China virus" in any existing policies, directives or government websites published by the Trump administration.

Advocacy groups are urging the Biden administration to include additional actionable items, such as directing the attorney general to investigate and initiate civil actions on anti-AAPI hate.

During President George W. Bush's administration, the Justice Department prioritized prosecuting bias crimes against Muslims, Sikhs, and persons of Arab and South-Asian descent. But even if Mr. Biden's order is mostly symbolic, many view it as a critical step away from some of the race-baiting language used by the Trump administration. Former President Trump repeatedly referred to COVID-19 as "the China virus" and "Kung Flu," which critics viewed as inflammatory.

And then there's this....

Rep. Takano ‘profoundly disappointed’ with Asian and Pacific representation in Biden Cabinet
Politics Jan 11, 2021 6:02 PM EST
As President-elect Joe Biden prepares to take office, House Veterans Affairs Chairman Mark Takano, D-Calif., said he is “profoundly disappointed” with his failure to appoint a person of Asian American or Pacific Islander (AAPI) descent to serve in his Cabinet.

Takano made his critical remarks during an interview with the PBS NewsHour about his agenda for the Veterans Affairs Committee in the 117th Congress.

He said he is looking forward to the incoming Biden administration, but that his will be the first administration in 20 years not to have an AAPI leading an executive department.

“As much as I view myself as a friendly ally of this president, I think he’s erred in [that] he has chosen to exclude Asian Americans from his 15 Cabinet secretaries,” said Takano, who also has a leadership position in the Congressional Asian Pacific American Caucus (CAPAC).

Now I THOUGHT ados was done with symbolic gestures and as you can see blacks aren't the only ones not feeling the love for the support given.

As far as immigrants are concerned ...from the article you posted: President-elect Joe Biden’s decision to immediately ask Congress to offer legal status to an estimated 11 million people in the country has surprised advocates given how the issue has long divided Democrats and Republicans, even within their own parties.

now considering how divided the parties are and intraparty factions are...its still a toss up on if that will happen. But if reparations was brought to the floor of congress and knocked down would you be happy with that much?

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
youve posted how biden issued an exec order for asians and how that was prioritized over blacks...

The Biden executive order is also expected to direct federal agencies like the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) to examine whether there are xenophobic references like "China virus" in any existing policies, directives or government websites published by the Trump administration.

Advocacy groups are urging the Biden administration to include additional actionable items, such as directing the attorney general to investigate and initiate civil actions on anti-AAPI hate.

During President George W. Bush's administration, the Justice Department prioritized prosecuting bias crimes against Muslims, Sikhs, and persons of Arab and South-Asian descent. But even if Mr. Biden's order is mostly symbolic, many view it as a critical step away from some of the race-baiting language used by the Trump administration. Former President Trump repeatedly referred to COVID-19 as "the China virus" and "Kung Flu," which critics viewed as inflammatory.

And then there's this....

Rep. Takano ‘profoundly disappointed’ with Asian and Pacific representation in Biden Cabinet
Politics Jan 11, 2021 6:02 PM EST
As President-elect Joe Biden prepares to take office, House Veterans Affairs Chairman Mark Takano, D-Calif., said he is “profoundly disappointed” with his failure to appoint a person of Asian American or Pacific Islander (AAPI) descent to serve in his Cabinet.

Takano made his critical remarks during an interview with the PBS NewsHour about his agenda for the Veterans Affairs Committee in the 117th Congress.

He said he is looking forward to the incoming Biden administration, but that his will be the first administration in 20 years not to have an AAPI leading an executive department.

“As much as I view myself as a friendly ally of this president, I think he’s erred in [that] he has chosen to exclude Asian Americans from his 15 Cabinet secretaries,” said Takano, who also has a leadership position in the Congressional Asian Pacific American Caucus (CAPAC).

Now I THOUGHT ados was done with symbolic gestures and as you can see blacks aren't the only ones not feeling the love for the support given.

As far as immigrants are concerned ...from the article you posted: President-elect Joe Biden’s decision to immediately ask Congress to offer legal status to an estimated 11 million people in the country has surprised advocates given how the issue has long divided Democrats and Republicans, even within their own parties.

now considering how divided the parties are and intraparty factions are...its still a toss up on if that will happen. But if reparations was brought to the floor of congress and knocked down would you be happy with that much?

Props to Mark Takano. He's doing what someone in his position and ethnicity is supposed to do.

And your reparations question is a "what if." Ask me again when he has actually done it.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Props to Mark Takano. He's doing what someone in his position and ethnicity is supposed to do.

And your reparations question is a "what if." Ask me again when he has actually done it.
he's not doing anything different than what black people been doing and are doing right now..the difference here is you give him props for it but call black people plantation dummies for the same thing. :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: asians voted for biden and didn't even get a cabinet pick for it.. isn't that rice-coons shit?? aren't they dummies for not leveraging their voting power and support BEFORE biden became president?? All they got is some symbolic bullshit in the form of a memorandum that holds no power and NO cabinet picks in leadership.

these are the things you constantly complain about black people getting and doing yet give him props for it :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
which Cube are we getting today?
harvey-dent-coin-flip.gif

panther community gangsta - or - MAGA whisperer...

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
:smh: a lot of posters in this thread already “on the wrong side of history”

:lol:
whats the "right side of history" look like?
The right side of history usually reveals itself after all of the emotions, politics and media exploitation has subsided and what remains is true analysis and logic. People were in their feelings about Trump and were so blinded by the politics that they failed to see the logic in the action of Ice Cube and those involved with constructing the Contract With Black America.

One thing is always true, the right side of history is always lonely in the beginning. If you find yourself agreeing with the crowd, it may be in your best interest to step back and carefully evaluate your stance.

Here is a fact: less than 25% of all Americans including blacks thought favorably of MLK right before his death. Most black folk thought he was making life harder.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
whats the "right side of history" look like?
@Tito_Jackson explained it wonderfully within the context of this thread. Pro-white / pro-Biden posters tried to attack posters demanding tangibles for our support because we knew what Biden would do. Biden is a stone cold racist and without any promises, the so-called black community has been set back even more. Ice Cube wanted to get assurances but was called a coon when the reality is people like @Darrkman and those in this thread that agreed with his thought process and methodology are the coons.

Biden is setting himself up to be the worst President of my lifetime and after seeing Bush, Jr and Trump, that is unfathomable. Even the mainstream media is calling him incompetent and now Kamala Harris is even trying to distance herself from him.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Tito_Jackson explained it wonderfully within the context of this thread. Pro-white / pro-Biden posters tried to attack posters demanding tangibles for our support because we knew what Biden would do. Biden is a stone cold racist and without any promises, the so-called black community has been set back even more. Ice Cube wanted to get assurances but was called a coon when the reality is people like @Darrkman and those in this thread that agreed with his thought process and methodology are the coons.

Biden is setting himself up to be the worst President of my lifetime and after seeing Bush, Jr and Trump, that is unfathomable. Even the mainstream media is calling him incompetent and now Kamala Harris is even trying to distance herself from him.
A more direct question is do you believe that trump's reelection was or is the right side of history...yes or no..

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The right side of history usually reveals itself after all of the emotions, politics and media exploitation has subsided and what remains is true analysis and logic. People were in their feelings about Trump and were so blinded by the politics that they failed to see the logic in the action of Ice Cube and those involved with constructing the Contract With Black America.

One thing is always true, the right side of history is always lonely in the beginning. If you find yourself agreeing with the crowd, it may be in your best interest to step back and carefully evaluate your stance.

Here is a fact: less than 25% of all Americans including blacks thought favorably of MLK right before his death. Most black folk thought he was making life harder.

Not disagreeing with you only on the notion of being in a "crowd" things are so polarizing. There is no gray only black and white. Technically there is a crowd no matter where you align yourself.

Also you can agree but think unfavorably of someone. You agree with Civil Right but don't like getting eaten by a German Shepard.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Any answer to this would be pure conjecture and a deflection from the failures of this administration.
thats funny considering we're only in the in month 10 of year one of a four year office term yet the judgement of this administration has already been ruled on for the history books. Surely if you can do that or agree with that then you can answer the question of whats the right side of history in this case? :rolleyes:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This aint the street, you can't just talk shit from a safe place and expect shit to change. He went and talk to them folks about what they could do for us.

We can't even get the current president to say the word "reparations"
name a president who said the word reparations as a possibility in the last 100 years? And is that the measure of success for any president black people vote for? meaning if they do many things BUT reparations is their tenure still considered a failure?

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
name a president who said the word reparations as a possibility in the last 100 years? And is that the measure of success for any president black people vote for? meaning if they do many things BUT reparations is their tenure still considered a failure?
Nawl, but thats my #1 objective. Reparations in the form of money as well as policy changes, access to resources, no taxes, etc.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

and you think these assurances from trump was more honorable than biden? its a yes or no question. If yes what in trumps history gives you this impression?

And I'm still waiting for that answer....do you believe that trump's reelection was or is the right side of history...again its a yes or no answer.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
This aint the street, you can't just talk shit from a safe place and expect shit to change. He went and talk to them folks about what they could do for us.

We can't even get the current president to say the word "reparations"
This bullshit again. They reached out to Cube but he declined, besides your boy was flim flammed by Trump knowing damn well he wasn't gone do shit for Blacks unless they're in the same tax bracket as the wealthy
Which is why Cube, 50 , Wayne etc supported that nigga cause of his tax breaks for the wealthy