Ice Cube is a Trump Supporter

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Then you post a video where he says Kamala didn't reach out to him.

Really?? So she is the entire Biden administration. What he said was the they reached put and told him to wait.

If you gon tell it, at least tell the truth.
He also said that Kamala didn't reach out to him personally, but was on the very call that he chose not to be a part of. Why exactly could he not discuss his plan on that group call, if he is looking for input from everybody?

Why does one of the kings of gangsta rap think he is too good to discuss politics and economics with other entertainers?

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
He also said that Kamala didn't reach out to him personally, but was on the very call that he chose not to be a part of. Why exactly could he not discuss his plan on that group call, if he is looking for input from everybody?

Why does one of the kings of gangsta rap think he is too good to discuss politics and economics with other entertainers?
Because none of those "entertainers" had the ability to commit the democratic party or biden administration to any part of the CWBA. That panel was another attempt to pander to black America, specifically black men. They even had the unmitigated audacity to call it the “Black Man’s Listening Party”

It was so bad and so unproductive that they removed it from YouTube and scrubbed it from the internet.

Cube didn't participate because it wasn't a discussion solely about the cwba and a waste of everyone's time.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because none of those "entertainers" had the ability to commit the democratic party or biden administration to any part of the CWBA. That panel was another attempt to pander to black America, specifically black men. They even had the unmitigated audacity to call it the “Black Man’s Listening Party”

It was so bad and so unproductive that they removed it from YouTube and scrubbed it from the internet.

Cube didn't participate because it wasn't a discussion solely about the cwba and a waste of everyone's time.
From my understanding, Kamala was apart of that same call. Am I wrong on that?

snark9

Cantankerous Bastid
BGOL Investor
Cube put his ego before the cause.
He could have taken the initial call and could have asked for a follow up. He got neither and what results did he get by not taking the call??
Nothing.... and did the supposed money and time he spent go away?

Then Cube has the nerve to say that nobody is helping him. He doesn't want anybody's help and that is why he side stepped everybody that couod have helped him.

He made the right move.

If you want different results, then you need to demand to to have a legitimate seat, not to be watered down by being thrown in with a group of nobodys on the issues.

he did the work to be taken seriously.
throwing him in with a bunch of bullshitting entertainers, would have had them fighting amongst themselves.

demanding a one-on-one forces them to deal with what he has to say without distraction.

you talking about egos just shows that you are a settling ass negro, content to do business as usual.

eagle force

Rising Star
Platinum Member

true a vote for trump is a vote for hardcore racism and white supremacy
but a vote for biden is a vote for lite racism and white supremacy.... diet racism...just one calorie lol
with either one white supremacy wins

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
From my understanding, Kamala was apart of that same call. Am I wrong on that?
Yes, you are correct. They used Kamala throughout the entire election to pander to the black community. I mean really, they had her on the Verzus battles trying to garner votes. That was insane.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
He made the right move.

If you want different results, then you need to demand to to have a legitimate seat, not to be watered down by being thrown in with a group of nobodys on the issues.

throwing him in with a bunch of bullshitting entertainers, would have had them fighting amongst themselves.

demanding a one-on-one forces them to deal with what he has to say without distraction.

you talking about egos just shows that you are a settling ass negro, content to do business as usual.
Exactly. Black folk need to internalize that we must be willing to demand what we want from any and everyone who has the power to move the needle in our favor. The democrats will not be in power forever. Therefore, it would be foolish to only want to negotiate with democrats. We will negotiate with anyone who can improve the plight of black folk in America. We can only be loyal to ourselves.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He made the right move.

What work has he done? Maybe he can take a civics class or something.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Exactly. Black folk need to internalize that we must be willing to demand what we want from any and everyone who has the power to move the needle in our favor. The democrats will not be in power forever. Therefore, it would be foolish to only want to negotiate with democrats. We will negotiate with anyone who can improve the plight of black folk in America. We can only be loyal to ourselves.

Thats nice in principle but in reality we cant negotiate with Republicans because we have nothing that they want.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes, you are correct. They used Kamala throughout the entire election to pander to the black community. I mean really, they had her on the Verzus battles trying to garner votes. That was insane.
Okay I am asking this in all seriousness. Why is it a bad thing to take advantage of all media to get your message out? People like you and I like to read and try to stay up on politics. However, we know not everyone is going to watch the news or read a news article on politics. If she can reach a segment of the population that tends to ignore politics is that a bad thing?

snark9

Cantankerous Bastid
BGOL Investor
What work has he done? Maybe he can take a civics class or something.

See? this is the ignorance I'm talking about.

all that jibber-jabber and don't even know shit.

You clearly don't know that to develop the Contract with Black America, he worked with economists like Dr. Claude Anderson, Derrick Hamilton, Robert Jones, Dr. Boyce Watkins, and he consulted with the legendary activist and organizer [MLK's right hand man], Former SCLC Head, and United Nations Ambassador, Andrew Young.

Sit your ass the fuck down.

Last edited:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

and how effective was trump with all the black celebs he met with??

Trump-Celebs.jpg

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
See? this is he ignorance I'm talking about.

all that jibber-jabber and dont even know what you are talking about.

You clearly dont know that to develop the Contract with Black America, he worked with economists like Dr. Claude Anderson, Derrick Hamilton, Robert Jones, Dr. Boyce Watkins. and he consulted with the legendary activist and organizer [MLK's right hand man], Former SCLC Head, and United Nations Ambassador Andrew Young.

Sit your ass the fuck down.
SMH

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor

“We have no permanent friends or enemies, only permanent interests.”

These people don’t realize that one of our biggest mistakes is having our political identity totally subsumed within the Democratic Party.

kesq

Rising Star
Platinum Member

These people don’t realize that one of our biggest mistakes is having our political identity totally subsumed within the Democratic Party.
Just remember to vote. Like Black women do.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Until you show us a viable third party that can come thru with all the shit we need.. we have to deal with one of these two parties.

how many republican politicians are on board with the reparations movement TODAY???

If you cannot produce the names of GOP politicians who are amenable to ADOS agenda and reparations then you really only have one major viable party to deal with right??

kesq

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Are Black women’s issues part of Biden’s first 100 days like LGBTQ and immigration are?
Voting rights act, health care , criminal reform, education etc. so yeah. I hear what you are saying but disagree to the extent you are implying that their issues only count if no one else benefits from the solution. But vote anyway. And go to jury duty, save a Brother.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
well theres your girl Marianne Williamson and Julian Castro. both were presidential candidates who brought the subject to the national stage. thats two...or do you not count them anymore??

your turn???? I'll wait.

I’m glad you can finally acknowledge that. And there are other politicians who are neither Democrat nor Republican who endorse reparations as well. But you will dismiss them just as you dismiss Williamson and Castro because they aren’t well-known to you.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Voting rights act, health care , criminal reform, education etc. so yeah. I hear what you are saying but disagree to the extent you are implying that their issues only count if no one else benefits from the solution. But vote anyway. And go to jury duty, save a Brother.

Vote? There is no current election occurring. The people who you are telling me to vote for WON. They hold power. So I’m expecting to see positive legislation that results in real-world changes from them.

kesq

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So load up for the next election. Start encouraging more Bruhs to show up next time too. Do not think that I am suggesting that you stop demanding shit. We need you to do that. But don't forget jury duty.

Side Note:
Alameda County. Has Black folks, right? Has Oakland, right?A colleague of mine is defending a Bruh in criminal court. Jury pool is 112. 3 Black potential jurors. 3. In fucking Alameda county.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m glad you can finally acknowledge that. And there are other politicians who are neither Democrat nor Republican who endorse reparations as well. But you will dismiss them just as you dismiss Williamson and Castro because they aren’t well-known to you.
I'm just stating what their political affiliation is. you asked How many Democratic politicians are on board with it? and I answered very specifically with no extraneous bullshit...now are YOU going to answer my question the same way?

how many republican politicians are on board with the reparations movement TODAY???

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
I'm just stating what their political affiliation is. you asked How many Democratic politicians are on board with it? and I answered very specifically with no extraneous bullshit...now are YOU going to answer my question the same way?

You answered with an answer I gave you weeks ago because you had no answer for it. I currently do not care how many Republicans are on board with reparations - the Democrats hold the executive and legislative branches of the government and received 90% of the Black vote. They could initiate the process right now if they wanted to (just as they’re initiating immigrant and LGBTQ policies).

This is going on in my state right now:

Bill expanding financial aid for undocumented immigrants pursuing higher education passes Virginia Senate

So people who can’t legally vote and are in the country illegally can get policies specifically for them but we can’t? Make it make sense.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You answered with an answer I gave you weeks ago because you had no answer for it. I currently do not care how many Republicans are on board with reparations - the Democrats hold the executive and legislative branches of the government and received 90% of the Black vote. They could initiate the process right now if they wanted to (just as they’re initiating immigrant and LGBTQ policies).

Bill expanding financial aid for undocumented immigrants pursuing higher education passes Virginia Senate

So people who can’t legally vote and are in the country illegally can get policies specifically for them but we can’t? Make it make sense.

this answer goes to both threads...

you guys talk as if theres a plethora of choices and black folk are just too stupid to exercise them...that's how our identity became subsumed within the democratic party.

The reality is there's only ONE party even willing to give a cursory look at the issues....this isn't cheerleading for the dems its stating a political reality.

Yes the dems are in control and so we SHOULD be dealing with them and demanding...but when the party of trump was in control how many laws were passed in favor of black folk specifically?? How many times did ADOS organization bring up reparations to them and what was the answer? Why wasn't and isn't there the same level of intensity in demands and accountability for the GOP as there are for Dems ....because blacks don't vote republican and why would that be?? because they're overtly racist in demeanor and action by comparison with the only other major party and have been for the last 50 years...

and yet you say These people don’t realize that one of our biggest mistakes is having our political identity totally subsumed within the Democratic Party.

Yes the dems are in control so you deal with them today...and in 4 to 8 years the republicans may regain control and you know who you're going to deal with then... DEMOCRATS.. because this era of GOP will NEVER table the issues of blacks specifically as it pertains to reparations and any other laws or such your looking for. You keep presenting as if there is a choice when there isn't one... I said it before. Until another viable party rises up and can compete with the Dems and GOP..the reality is the Democrats aren't our best choice or ally..they're our ONLY ally. Whether you believe it or not.

This is why you won't name republican politicians... because you CAN'T name one.

Just say that and be done with it. :rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

Last edited:

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You don't care that half the Senate is Republican and you will need a certain number of Republican votes to help pass the kind of agendas you are seeking?