RIP Debo aka Zeus aka Tommy "Tiny" Lister

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP he was made to be a star

Ya'll think it's ok if I borrow my Bike back now????

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
no matter what political BS Ice Cube is on...

I am REALLY disappointed that so many of the original cast has left us before they had the opportunity to start in a PROPER Friday sequel.
Yeah. I remember the first hold up was Cube was waiting for Chris tucker to commit to the movie. Then it was Cube waiting for I think Universal. To give him a bigger budget to finance the movie.

But things seemed to be going well until John witherspoon passing. Then I guess it was planned that it would be made and released this year until covid hit.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Damn I remember back in the days I wanted Zeus to be the WWF world by beating Hogan. But I had to remind myself that in the white mans fantasy world only he could be champion. That’s only realistic in boxing.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Goddamnit man.. mothafuck this year bruh ..

RIP big homey. Condolences to his family.

UNSEEN

Rising Star
Registered
Damn..I'm sick right now..when I was young..me and the young kids ran up to Zeus's limo at the King parade..we told him to beat your chest like you do when you was on WWF..he said.."naw man that shit hurt"..true story in the 80's..we all laughed..was always a fan of him since..saw him a few more times in my life time..he always had classics roles in movies..Friday is/was so legendary..people nick named their kids and homies deebo cuz of their size or their bullying abilities..man I'm honestly hurt right now..he was such a righteous brotha..damn..I love you brotha..may you Rest in Peace!!

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP.
Thanks for the laughs, the strength & the memories.
Your contributions left this complex world a little better than you found it...
:sad: